[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITAIN, YES!!!!1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (662 KB, 695x633) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
662 KB, 695x633
http://archive.is/QtGuZ
>>
>>76630490
is pink news a fag paper?
>>
>>76630601
no idea
>>
>>76630601
Yes, usually read by hardcore gays that think polygamy is the way to go but then complain why they can't marry.
>>
>>76630732
Kek

>>76630655
Glad my uni days are long behind me. There was virtually no pc bullshit in my time, just stereotypical student shit like getting drunk a lot.
>>
>>76630490
Kek
>>
>>76631245
>Glad my uni days are long behind me. There was virtually no pc bullshit in my time, just stereotypical student shit like getting drunk a lot.

Same - we have an intern here at work who confirmed that it is as bad as the media makes it out to be
>>
>>76630490
that would be great. productive members of society don't have to waste time while judebots are held in one place for the day of the rope
>>
>>76630490
>implying any straight, white man would attend such a 'lecture'

The only answer is clearly to make an all white male clubhouse that has weekly meetings on subversion and destruction of the communist threat with superior snack table options and tasteful jazz music on the loudspeaker
>>
Take Nazi ideology, replace 'Jews' with 'straight white men,' and you get modern leftism.
>>
File: 1465392955542.jpg (90 KB, 473x794) Image search: [Google]
1465392955542.jpg
90 KB, 473x794
>>76630490
>say you are bisexual
>get in anyways
Checkmate Britcucks
>>
I'm curious: how do they know whether you're straight or gay?
>>
>>76631245
I finished uni a few years ago and there was exactly this situation on campus; there was a meeting for feminism and equality that banned men froma ttending.

It's a self limiting problem though because for some mysterious reason they never actually got anything done.

Besides, university is where dumb kids go to grow up, of course they try and put stupid ideas into action. Most of the strident legbeards I knew at uni ahve either failed in life and use men the way /pol/ uses jews; to excuse their failings, or they got successful and only defend their earlier views when they're called on them because they don't want to admit they were wrong about something they were so passionate about.

The only ones I feel real scorn for are the career SWP comrades in their forties, that's straight up preying on gullible young people.
>>
ITT edgy teenagers with no friends
>>
>>76631245
If you're in a science faculty you won't really encounter much political bullshit, maybe some in more humanities related courses but otherwise little. A lot of students naturally lean toward leftism though, not sure why this is.
>>
>>76631817
this
>>
>>76631856
What the actual fuck is that going to do to anyone? Skin would bend that blade
>>
>>76632210
I legit wish I never went to university, waste of time and money
>>
>>76631817
Wow, simplified, but to the point on how it is.
>>
>>76630490
It's a good start. Everybody should be banned from it
>>
>>76632795
a diversity speech police squad has been dispatched to your residence please stay where you are and have a nice day
>>
>>76632914
I've done OK out of it but I suppose it depends where and what you studied.

It's important to say that none of the legbeard stuff ever got anywhere near any of the reasons I was at uni, it didn't interfere with my studies or social life. As far as I was concerned it was like the students getting pissed and breaking their legs falling off of stuff; students doing stupid things.
>>
>>76632914
What would you have done instead? Don't you need to go to a liberal brainwashing facility to get a good job?
>>
>>76632914
What would you have done instead? Don't you need to go to a liberal brainwashing facility to get a job?
>>
>>76630490
this shit has all come over from the US
none of it existed when i was a student
>>
>>76633284
>>76633382
Hivemind :o
>>
>>76633382
>>76633284
Outed myself as a mobile newfag
>>
>>76630490
>white men need to be educated the plight of minorities
>lol no you can't come in here what the fuck
>>
>>76633430

yes, the US

blame the US like a good goyim
>>
>>76630490
Why are the germanic countriesy, the most degenerates ?
>>
i swear i saw this happening in US too
>>
>>76633741
it has though. there are fucking shitloads of threads about it on here every day. all that shit about safe spaces and triggering and everything else are all american inventions.

expected better from you leafy
show some fucking commonwealth pride
>>
>>76633382
Usually easiest way. You can just get certifications and go for a year only though to show your first year paper (then just fill up with recognized international certifications like the ones from CISCO or some other stuff).

Also there is stuff like welding which pays off better than the majority of degrees.
>>
>>76632553
It's because it is a very naive and idealistic ideology. It's not realistic and therefore appeals to those who don't yet know how the real world works. Leftism is full of emotional decision making. Young people tend to make more "feelings" based decisions.

You are supposed to grow out of this stage.
>>
Finland has a media campaign launched by the local red cross aiming to improve "multicultural relation" and are shaming nonmixed couples. It is working. Amongst uni students being in a nonmixed relationship is a big shame for girls these days.
>>
>>76631856
Is it based or degenerate for bisexual men to completely shun their attraction toward women given how shit they have all become, especially at universities? Asking for a friend....
>>
>>76634977
That's called being gay, retard.
>>
>>76634952
>Finland
>TV

is anyone even watching TV this days?
>>
>>76630490
>ban straight, white men

What, do you have to suck a cock to get in?
>>
>>76635152
Cartoons mostly.
>>
>>76630490
If this was America, the campus would be sued for discrimination.

These left wing shitheads are all the fucking same, it's a double fucking standard with them.
>>
>>76632045
underrated post
>>
>>76630490
não quero saber da voz dessa PUTA. se eu foss louco, daí sim que eu consordaria em trabalhar pra POLICIA PEDOFILA FEDERAL. vai tomar no teu cuzinho apertado helena, tu e aquele filha da puta do teu pai.
>>
>>76635123
>no nagging, cheating whore
>no alimony after inevitable divorce
>get to chill and do bro stuff all day
>still not a total fag

Also
>likes women
>gay

??????????????????
>>
>>76631856
HAX
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.