[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People forget that they're American and I just want them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (33 KB, 481x361) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33 KB, 481x361
People forget that they're American and I just want them all to leave.
>>
>>76630434

White privilege is having ancestors who were historically relevant. kek
>>
White privilege is actually inheritance.
>>
White privilege propaganda is textbook cultural marxism.
>>
File: 1453733515531.jpg (26 KB, 342x401) Image search: [Google]
1453733515531.jpg
26 KB, 342x401
>>76630434
One more nail in the coffin of multiculturism
>>
>>76630434
But Black History is a part of American History.
>>
File: 1465083218934.jpg (23 KB, 960x422) Image search: [Google]
1465083218934.jpg
23 KB, 960x422
>>76631244
If it's part of American history than it's just that. American history. Not separate but equal. Stop trying to feel special Jamal.
>>
Yes, it is my privilege that I'm taught about Canadian explorers and pioneers, instead of how niggers in Africa have warred over sand since the dawn of man
>>
>>76631547
Damn son you were taught about Canadians in school? 2 years of my "history class" was whining about aboriginals and those pesky schools. Touched on WW1 for about a week, though.
>>
>>76630434
>what is black history month

Worst month of the year back in school
>>
>>76631832
Yes, grade 7 was prime Canadian history. Grade 12 wasn't bad either, 8 and 9 was Indian/holocaust central though.
>>
>>76631546
I think you misread my post, or perhaps a chromosome folded the wrong way in your brain, I was saying OP's image makes no sense because black history in the US is literally the same thing as American history.
>>
>>76631884
It's a month for people who want you to look past their race but at the same time shove it in your face as a reminder that being American isn't enough and that they need a whole month to make them feel warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>76632143
The picture didn't specifically say Black history. What you said didn't specify what you were referring to at all. I'll take back the Jamal tho.
>>
>>76630434
BCE 6 gorillion - AD 1700: The age of Kangz
AD 1700 - AD 1950: The age of Whitey
AD 1950 - ????: The age of Gibs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.