[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A family from Kosovo who are long-term residents in Swit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: jlVgBwp.jpg (30 KB, 960x685) Image search: [Google]
jlVgBwp.jpg
30 KB, 960x685
>A family from Kosovo who are long-term residents in Switzerland have had their application for citizenship refused, partly due to their habit of wearing jogging bottoms.

>Among the complaints against them was the fact that they often wore sweatpants in the village rather than jeans.

>Another was that they did not greet people in passing.

http://www.thelocal.ch/20160609/immigrant-family-denied-swiss-citizenship-over-choice-of-clothes
>>
>>76624266
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>76624266
noice
>>
Right, I bet that was the real reason, and not your usual ackbar chimpouts
>>
File: 1426112519049.png (384 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1426112519049.png
384 KB, 1000x1000
>greeting people in passing is mandatory
>>
>>76624266
Swiss are somehow crazy about jeans?
>>
>>76624266
REMOVE SLAVS
>>
>>76624765

Guten Tag :)
>>
>>76624850
REMOVING THORAX KILLS THE TURKROACH
>>
>>76624850
REMOVE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO REMOVE PEOPLE
>>
File: 1460907280763s.jpg (6 KB, 168x250) Image search: [Google]
1460907280763s.jpg
6 KB, 168x250
>>76624266
>from kosovo
>>
>>76624514
>The International Humanist and Ethical Union, comprised of over 120 Humanist organizations from more than 40 countries, regularly releases its annual Freedom of Thought Report, scrutinizing the degree of protection that each country demonstrates towards the rights of humanists, atheists, and non-religious people. Based on a comprehensive survey, countries are classified in one of the following categories: free and equal, mostly satisfactory, systemic discrimination, severe discrimination, or grave violations.

>According to the 2013 report, Kosovo has been classified as Free and Equal alongside Belgium, Japan, and the Netherlands. What these countries have in common is that “freedom of religion or belief is upheld and there are no known cases of discrimination against non-religious individuals.” Kosovo has been particularly praised for its constitution, which affirms “the right of freedom of expression, conscience, and religion for all residents regardless of their religious convictions” and “prohibits discrimination based on religion and ethnicity.”

You people need to stop with this bullshit. Albanians are not true Muslims. I myself have traveled the land and not heard a single ackbar, allah or seen a single burka and hijab.
>>
File: 1465390459985s.jpg (15 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
1465390459985s.jpg
15 KB, 250x192
Was it worth all the sweat?
>I'd say so.
>>
>>76624910
>Not saying grüezi

Pleb.
>>
>>76625845
>just because I haven't personally witnessed it means it doesn't exist

Exactly the same way of thinking that got Europeans into this mess in the first place.
>>
>>76626960
sorry we speak Hochdeutsch only here
>>
>>76624266
This is something the SJW defect can't comprehend. Appearance matters, these people negatively affect our day to day lives by being disgusting.
>>
>>76627023
Go there, then and witness it yourself. Albanians are not known for Islamism, they are known for petty crime and being a 3rd world shithole.
>>
>>76627533
The problem isn't Albanians in Albania. The problem is Albanians born outside of Albania - they tend to find solace in going full durka-durka since that's the only identity they can cling onto.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.