[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO by a 16 year old nerd. Religion is unconstitutional.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 960x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 960x210
/pol/ BTFO by a 16 year old nerd. Religion is unconstitutional.
>>
Jews are at it again. And people still think they own Catholicism. Why else would they shill atheism?
>>
>>76621561
Atheism is a religion.

Dumb cunt on suicide watch
>>
>>76621752

>Atheism is a religion.

yeah

no

learn what words mean before you toss them out
>>
>>76621834
It is a religion you spastic.
>>
>>76621561
>Ahlquist
what is this?
>>
File: 1465408203788.webm (3 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465408203788.webm
3 MB, 1024x768
>remove this quote goy it triggers me

It probably has something to do with not being greedy.
>>
>>76621863

that's like saying not voting is a political party
>>
>>76621834
some sects of atheism worship a creator
>>
>>76622021
libertarian?
>>
If it was a quran quote bitch would keep her mouth shut.

ISLAM FOR ISLAMISTS, JUDAISM FOR JEWS, CHRISTENDOM FOR EVERYONE!

Everybody is saying there is this religious problem and it will be solved when and only when christian countries become flooded with non-christian heretics

When these people say they're atheist, what they mean is they're anti-christian
Atheism is codeword for anti-christianity
>>
File: 1456776836625.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1456776836625.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>76621561

This was 4 years ago.

Looked her up btw. QT, but a Level 100 SJW and a false rape charge in the making.
>>
File: 1455947019059.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455947019059.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>76622277
checked
>>
>>76622110
holy fucking shit there is no aspect of atheism that follows any religion, the word means disbelief in a religion.
>>
>>76621561

i fucking hate people like this. i was one of 4 jewish kids in my grade and the only one in my social group. i remember in elementary school they wanted to do a Christmas thing and i asked my teacher if i could go to the bathroom and just walked around the hallways for a 45 min and let them do their thing. i went to my buddies communion to support him, i skipped over a few lines out of readings but i was there because it meant a lot to my friend that i shared this moment with him. it was important to him. shit if my friends wants to hold hands and pray in between classes no sweat off my back. go to town. no one ever coerced me to join. these athiests always use jews as a fucking example but at the end of the day jews and Christians all work for the same boss. just have a different department heads. atheists just quiet the company entirely which is fine, but it doesnt mean the whole business needs to shut down when you are in the room. his shit is just so fucking selfish. just because you are not christian does not mean your friends cant be.

tl;dr; dont be a fucking party pooper.
>>
>>76622110
dude its literally the absence of belief in a "higher-power".
>>
>>76622277
I'm an atheist but I think moderate Christianity is the superior choice among the Abrahamic religions. Sadly most people on /pol/ won't acknowledge they're atheists because of the stigma around it on the internet because of American fedoras. They're CINO - Christians in name only
>>
>>76621561
Good. I love how stupid /pol/ack morons ACTUALLY think Christianity stands a CHANCE of surviving. It's fucking dead ALREADY.

Stories like this make me so happy, because it shows the ACTUAL beliefs of the youth. COMPLETELY atheistic and liberal, just as we intended.

Your politicians FULLY support open borders and NONE of them are anti-Islam, our breeding rates are 5x yours, and your women are converting to Islam more than any other religion. Islam will not be the second most popular, but THE religion and LAW of western nations. Also, LITERALLY NO Western teenagers are Christian anymore, your people are Godless and will cower to a much stronger enemy. NO WESTERN ADOLESCENTS FUCKING BELIEVE IN GOD. You HONESTLY think white girls who go to church to stop feeling guilty about being whores are actually Christian? LMFAO.

Your religion is fucking DEAD. It's hilarious seeing you lie to yourselves, acting as if Christianity is still alive, or that ANY normal western teenagers are Christian. Nope, it's over for you. With nothing to believe in, the West's children will see Islam as the shining beacon of light and willingly convert.

Go ahead, shout "deus vult", play Rammstein when you lift weights tonight, act as if you can do SHIT. But at the end of the day, your politicains are COMPLETELY loyal to us,we breed at 5x the rate of you, and we are utterly devoted to Islam when you can't even get up for church on Sunday. LMFAO.
>>
>>76621561
wow im a #hillarydog now
>>
File: 1386128121759.png (269 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
1386128121759.png
269 KB, 450x488
>>76621752
>>
>>76623240
>>76622860
um wrong
there certain "sub-divisions" that Ive observed of atheism that may or may not worship higher powers or "gods" as some may call them

See: Agnosticism, Deism
>The Smolder Rubble That is You and Your Argument
>>
File: 1385970546582.png (264 KB, 448x421) Image search: [Google]
1385970546582.png
264 KB, 448x421
>>76623039
>i was one of 4 jewish kids
stopped reading right there
>>
>>76621561
Religion is part of culture
>>
>>76621561
I hate how these guys make atheists look horrible.
>>
I bet her class loves her.
>>
>>76621834
atheists worship the state
>>
>>76621561
>Self-proclaimed nerd
>Harry Potter
>Facebook
>>
File: Voter_Apathy_Party.jpg (45 KB, 596x604) Image search: [Google]
Voter_Apathy_Party.jpg
45 KB, 596x604
>>76622021
>>
>>76621863
A religion is a belief in a deity. Atheists don't believe in a deity, and therefore not a religion.
>>
>>76623698
Those aren't subdivisions of atheism. They're their own separate things.
>>
>>76624204
the state is their deity
>>
>>76623698
Lol Deism is the belief in a God, but not a religion. Not an Atheist.
>>
When did we start letting uppity kids uproot our traditions?
>>
>>76623698

Pretty sure the definition of Atheist is - a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Also, that agnosticism isn't a subset of Atheism. Agnostic = I don't care if there's a God.
>>
>>76624345
I'm an Atheist and a Libertarian. So no, you're wrong again dickhead.
>>
>>76623612
>our breeding rates are 5x yours
and our killing rates are probably 1000x yours. you dunecoons don't get that white folk are the apex predators of this planet. keep pissing them off. I can't wait to see the last kebab finally removed from the premises.
>>
>>76623039
> i remember in elementary school they wanted to do a Christmas thing and i asked my teacher if i could go to the bathroom and just walked around the hallways for a 45 min and let them do their thing.

Why the fuck didn't you just join in? Almost no one in my family is religious, but we still celebrate Christmas. In the US, it's even more commercialized.
>>
>>76621561
Post the whole thing please

She sounds like a regular "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCEEEE1!!1!!" brain dead liberal narcissist the schools are pumping out but Id like to see the article
>>
>>76621834
Atheism == aotutheism
>>
>>76623698

dude just look at the fucking root words.
>atheos
>-ist
>>
File: Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg (29 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg
29 KB, 300x240
>>76624430
>>76624396
>>76624294

It's like you people never actually read the things you talk about
>They Spout Out Nonsense and Have Nothing To Back It Up
>Fools
>>
>>76624430
>Agnostic = I don't care if there's a God.
No agnostics think that it is impossible to know if god exists.
>>
>>76621561
>self proclaimed nerd
>loves harry potter and FACEBOOK

i fucking hate normies
>>
>>76624204
>what is Buddhism
>>
>>76621834
Maybe in definition but not in practice.
>>
>>76624434
ok in your case the free market
>>
>>76623612
Is this a new copypasta?
>>
>>76624506
A: i loved wondering the halls
B: i didn't want to make the teacher feel awkward
C: i don't want to sing Christmas songs. they are pretty fucking lame for the most part. silver bells is alright but that 12 days of christmas song is fucking garbage
>>
>>76624500
Lmfao. Yeeeah, okay. The thing is what I'm saying is, you know, ACTUALLY FUCKING TRUE, whereas you're just posting your "dreams". LMFAO.

Your "killing rates" are FUCKING ZERO. You've NEVER done ANY of the shit you're always talking about, because you're a PATHETIC SCARED INCEL BITCH. But keep dreaming stormfag, I'm sure "the day of the rope" will definitely come soon. Lmfao. In the meantime, I'll continue to ACTUALLY HAVE CHILDREN and & push for pro-Islam/immigration laws, as in, THINGS THAT ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Gotta love this fucking website. "Crusaders" who are actually incel virgins who are too scared to leave their fucking houses, lmfao. Kill yourself. Tyrone and his boys GANGBANG your oneitis.
>>
>Atheists don't want religion in the classroom
And by religion they mean specifically Christianity. I don't know why Atheists hate Christianity. These days the worst thing Christians do are be willfully ignorant of science, and since they're not allowed to teach that shit in schools, they're only hurting themselves and those who willingly subject themselves to it.

I NEVER see these kinds of Atheists, the ones that file lawsuits to get a prayer take off of a school auditorium (which prayer was it, by the way?) fighting to keep Shariah Law out of the western world. I never see them speaking out against the construction of new Mosques.
They don't bitch when buddhist hippies run rampant in the classrooom.

It's just christians. Why?
>>
>>76624921
No white Christmas for you, Faygala. Oy...
>>
>>76621561
>What is the Bill of Rights?
Freedom of religion means that the government can't deprive people of their fundamental religious rights. I'm an atheist and even I know and respect that, because if you want to be retarded for the sake of being retarded, why should the government stop you?

Anyway, religion isn't unconstitutional, and why this slut in the making even won that lawsuit says that the judge should have been hung up by his toes and beaten with reeds for a few hours, then fired and forced to work a factory job for minimum wage until he offs himself.
>>
I love how the retarded Kebab actually thinks his "religion of peace" will survive the next 5 years. You will all be genocided, down to the last woman and child, for the atrocities that your cult to a pagan moon god has committed. When all is said and done, your cult will be damnatio memoraed, never to be spoken of again. The only thing left of your home countries will be the sands on which they stood, and even that will be nothing more than irradiated glass. Have fun while you can. Eat, drink, rape and be merry while you still have time.
>>
>>76624430
>Agnostic = I don't care if there's a God.
That's Apatheism. Agnosticism is the lack of knowledge as to whether there is a God or not
>>
>>76624632
>>76625788

Just looked that shit up, I stand corrected.

>>76624608

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/atheism

Would you say that this definition is invalid?
>>
>>76621561
This girl went to the other high school in my town (Cranston RI), bitch caused a massive shitstorm for months

teachers would bitch about her in front of students until they realized who they were talking to

>thank you jessica for all the keks
>>
>>76621561
>Stupid atheist teenager 'rebels' against le evil religion, riled up by stupid internet opinions and wants cultural heritage to be destroyed

Wew lads, stop the presses
>>
>>76621561
Actually, it's not, because a Christian church won't arrest you for breaking its laws.
Censorship, however, of any form IS unconstitutional, but that never stopped it, did it?
>>
>>76621561
More like Jessica Autist am I right
>>
>>76624345
God theists are so, so stupid.

When you're an athiest, you don't worship anything. You don't believe any books were magically dictated by a supernatural jew creator that made everything by thinking it up.

It doesn't mean you can't be 'spiritual,' (check out based Sam Harris,) but saying athiesm is a religion is just a desperate lie from theists to not seem so pathetic in their childish beliefs.
>>
>>76627218
Retard. Look up the definition of religion. Atheism is a religion.
>>
File: 1451588110892.jpg (21 KB, 234x266) Image search: [Google]
1451588110892.jpg
21 KB, 234x266
>>76621561
>a self-proclaimed nerd who loves Harry Potter and Facebook
>>
>>76621834
>I make the definitions goy
heh heh heh
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.