[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And this, my dear ladies and gentlemen, is a 2016 woman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-00-54-42.png (67 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-00-54-42.png
67 KB, 480x800
And this, my dear ladies and gentlemen, is a 2016 woman.
>>
>>76619592
I give all the credit to the baby boomer cucked generation for not keeping their cunts in check. Women are like niggers, you give them a little and they fuck everything up.
>>
Jesus Christ. I do a lot of hooking up because I'm a degenerate fuck, and that is exactly the kind of woman who has taken 500 dicks before deciding to "settle" with a shining golden Adonis millionaire. But she will only get subpar douchey guys anyway, fuck their brains out while stringing along one or two betas for their conversation, and tell herself she just "likes sex," even though she's actually looking for affection and attention in really broken ways.

They're all like that. The single best thing about it is that YOU get all the downsides, as an average pleasant man. She doesn't talk to the dudes with tribal tattoos like that, but when she's talking to the men who would actually do right by her, she's all
>You will ALWAYS address me with respect. I'm not into playing any FUCKING GAMES you piece of SHIT! I AM A STRONG WOMAN!!!
nonstop whining and self-aggrandizing.

God they're so awful. What do they expect when people just fuck them and leave?
>>
She won't get any of that with left wingers
>>
>>76619592
Before someone misunderstands, let me explain.

Her bottom requests are legit:
>no narcissist guy
>no casual sex
>no couples
>good working bloke
>no artists or ubemployed people

All of this is okay... but look at how it contradicts the former list:
>left wing
>Science
>Horoscope (she cares)
>Yoga
>Veganism

So basically she pretends she's after an Alpha, but is actually looking for a Beta who will fund her lavish lifestyle, buy her yoga pants and expensive vegan shit.
>>
>>76619833
>Women are like niggers,
This one was black as coal.
I didn't post pic because muh privacy.
>>
>>76619954
She also had crazy eyes.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8 KB, 256x197
>>76619592
>not here to waste with with drug addicts/musicians
Keked
>>
>>76619883
Sexual revolution basically means all women expect "alphas," just wait for the pump n dump or the articles from fat women about man droughts. It's worst in Melbourne.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 216x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 216x144
>>76620057
Was this the one?
>>
>>76620057
Post it
>>
>>76620189
>It's worst in Melbourne.
She is from Melbourne
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.