[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is entirely too much hate on people of Mexican descent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
There is entirely too much hate on people of Mexican descent and Mexican posters on this board. All fueled by that madman Donald Trump.

I think we need to all step back and recognize some of the positive things Mexico has brought to the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGevRteUsck
>>
well-said, OP.
>>
Mexico has certainly had a positive effect on crime in the US

and by that I mean it's increased it
>>
Mexicans don't like those Chicano fucks from California. Get out!!!!
>>
No one hates Mexicans on /pol/.........

Mexicans are brotier
>>
>>76618660
I hated Mexicans before trump, and I will likely continue hating them long after trump.
>>
File: TacoPlate.jpg (64 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
TacoPlate.jpg
64 KB, 800x531
Mexican food is a great contribution to the land of bland hot dogs and burgers.
>>
Is anyone more WE WUZ than chicanos? They always claim native ancestry despite being 1st or 2nd generation immigrants from 1000 miles away.
>>
I LOVE HISPANICS !
>>
>>76618660

By the way, those cholos are not even in the US. They're in Mexico. Cholos in the US don't really speak Spanish well. Plus they're saying "We're from guanatos" so I'm assuming the state of Guanajuato.
>>
File: Mexican intellectual.png (30 KB, 839x482) Image search: [Google]
Mexican intellectual.png
30 KB, 839x482
>>76618660
Mexicans accept the scholarship money that Americans don't take!
>>
I don't hate Mexicans but I wish they would stay in their own country. Blacks I would have no problem personally exterminating
>>
>>76618660
>not posting this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
>>
>>76618660

Beaners are dirty little rat cunts.
>>
>>76618660
No I hate Mexicans because I grew up in California.
>>
>>76618819
Fuck off Jose.
>>
>>76618660

Fuck off OP ~ Build Wall ~ Trump 2016
>>
>>76618660

Illegal Immigrants came here illegally

Its not America's fault that the majority are from Mexico

Illegal Immigrants know they illegally came to the US

It's their fault. They chose to break our immigration law. Its not the USA fault.

That is why they need to be deported.
>>
>>76619433
That video is faptastic, though I'd probably mute the shitty music.

This one is better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ohuuapNcI
>>
>>76618660
It's the Mexicans driving around my hometown waiving the Mexican flag that I fucking hate. This ain't Mexico, and we aren't going to become a part of Mexico ever again. Having been there, I can say that Mexico is a shithole.

Basically, most Mexicans are fine. The ones who agree with La Raza and the cartels need to be put through a wood chipper though.
>>
File: 202976_heroa.jpg (25 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
202976_heroa.jpg
25 KB, 620x430
>>76619720
>Not Man Utd fan detected
>>
>>76618660
Fuck you faggot.

Ten feet higher.
>>
I think it's funny when Hispanics and Latinos get into fights.
>>
>>76618660
I saw a speech from a mexican nationalist a couple of days ago that was based as fuck.

Basically he acknowledged that mexicans are not really the native americans that populated the continent once but the descendants of the inquisitors that created families there, so there's no fucking point on trying to be like "we wuz mayans and shit" because they're actually what's left of the inquisitors.

Also he addressed the problem that the mexican goverment wants Mexico to remain a 3rd world country and for that they need to export as many people as they can.
>>
>>76620009
> this isn't Mexico

Depending on where you live it very well might be.
>>
>>76619433
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BrK61AsDDE
>>
>>76620482
You're posting this on Ramadan.

ABSOLUTELY HARAM
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (65 KB, 750x811) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
65 KB, 750x811
racists on suicide watch!
>>
>>76620817
>We'll have to share your pic with the rest of the world so everybody knows who you are
Does that beta cuck even know how the female brain works?
>>
>>76620817
>not sharing the version with the death threats
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.