[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you seen these pics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: CTRfakepics.jpg (246 KB, 612x594) Image search: [Google]
CTRfakepics.jpg
246 KB, 612x594
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/08/bruce-campbell-donald-trump

Why have I never seen anyone reference these pics on Twitter? This story smells like a hoax designed to discredit Trump supporters that are posting real pics of the violence perpetrated against them.
>>
archive that shit you nigger
>>
>>76617573
I didn't see it until some leftist said it was being passed around.. total b8
>>
People are stupid. I saw this pic floating around twitter with posts about how protesters did it or something. I immediately reverse image searched it to find the story and found it was make up for evil dead. So I obviously didn't retweet this shit.

But most people are stupid.
>>
>>76617573
That pic caused some movement in my pants
>>
>>76617573
Lmao did a Trump supporter use his alt-right claws or what? Look at her chest.
What a b8
>>
>>76617573
since there are 10k likes on that tweet, discreditation totally worked
well you shouldn't have played the victims
i doubt you can bet the jews at their own game, they've been playing it for thousands of years
>>
>>76617573
That's makeup tho
>>
>>76618699
Checked and yes it's obviously fake
>>
>trump supporters get beat up in San Jose
>pics of bloody faces from assaulted supporters
>very next week a "conservative" twitter account posts this b8
>media jumps all over it instead of talking about the real victims

Inside job for sure
>>
>>76617573

Fuckers false flagging a false flag.

This is some advanced Jewry.
>>
>>76617573
Are you suggesting twitter is a reliable source of information
>>
>>76619998
No I am saying I follow all the popular pro trump pundits on twitter and I've never seen either of those pics being circulated

I am just wondering how much of the record is being corrected her

Does anyone have info on the twitter accounts that posted the pics? They come of very LARPy
>>
>>76617573
It's a hoax.
>>
File: 1460932810628-0.png (366 KB, 394x451) Image search: [Google]
1460932810628-0.png
366 KB, 394x451
>>76619913

The jews are are jewing to a level beyond what we even thought was possible
>>
>>76617573
That girl was in Ash vs Evil Dead wasn't she?
Didn't she get fucked up by nails?
>>
It was a "Trending Topic" on Kikebook, so you can almost 100% bet that it's completely fake shit the Jews propped up to discredit someone or influence public opinion.
>>
BILDERBERG DISCUSSING BREXIT AND TRUMP.

PREPARE FOR RIGGING/ASSASSINATIONS.
>>
>>76617573
What a nice qt
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.