[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/s opinion on romanians? They were kind of like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: romanian-traditional-dress.jpg (440 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
romanian-traditional-dress.jpg
440 KB, 1024x683
What's /pol/s opinion on romanians? They were kind of like the what syrians are now circa 2000, I met a pretty cute one and got her number but not sure if worth chasing.
>>
Romanians are alright. I know one called Mario.
>>
File: alg-youngest-grandma-1-jpg.jpg (85 KB, 750x524) Image search: [Google]
alg-youngest-grandma-1-jpg.jpg
85 KB, 750x524
Home of the youngest grandmother in the world. What a distinct honor.
>>
>>76615594
rrgggg

I want to ensure a white future with her!
>>
Romanians (not Roma) are bros
Too bad they get lumped with gypos
>>
File: whores.jpg (99 KB, 955x727) Image search: [Google]
whores.jpg
99 KB, 955x727
>>76615594
Roughly half the girls on MFC and Chaturbate are from Romania.
>>
>>76616136
Is that a good or bad thing brother? On one hand they have genetics good enough to whore out every second female on the internet, on the other there's the fact that they will actually whore themselves out on the internet.
>>
>>76615594

Romanians come in three types: gypsies, vampires and Romano-Dacian heroes. Choose carefully.
>>
>>76615594
you mean gypsy or the majority white citizens of romania? I think they are alright, seeing their economical progress and growing IT sector I'm actually thinking about moving there.
>>
Nothing says "I'm a beta male" more than a guy who can't attract the attention of a woman from a thoroughly western anglo-saxon background.

Yeah dude, go chasing after mongrel dumbshit peasant who age like sour milk, have no personality or intelligence, and will leave you for a big dumb slavic guy because they'll miss getting the shit beaten out of them after a few months of your pathetic ass kissing their feet.

You're not fooling anyone, betacuck.
>>
>>76616261
It's merely a fact, I'm not raising any judgement.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.