[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did these millennial trust fund kids come from? Is it really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 750x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 750x905
Where did these millennial trust fund kids come from? Is it really a product of the boomers? I always thought trust funds are for Ivy League law students not for white feminist arts majors
>>
>>76615161
look at that spoiled cunt

"um daddy will u get me this tree?"
>>
>>76615305
it's a metaphor for the bbc
>>
Some people got really rich by working hard so their kids dont have to
>>
>>76615161
>Luther

is that a girl's name now?
>>
>>76615161
Walmart Trust Fund Kids.

North West Arkansas is literally full of hippies.
>>
>>76615449
I am going to take a wild guess that you are the same guy from the walmart thread talking about Indiana and meth mouth
>>
>>76615380
Big branch cock
>>
Liberals die
>>
Like any another self respecting female. They sell their sexuality like good little whores.
>>
File: wat.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>76615161
>where do trust fund kids come from
do you not know what a trust fund is?
>>
>>76615161
>where did this generation come from??
Their parents fucked?
>>
>>76615685
>>76615685
I'm asking why there are so many now and so prominent. Did a ton of boomers get rich and now passing it on to their fag kids? Why do the kids lack the work ethic as their parents?
>>
Vocal minority you fuck wit

Only 6% of people take the mainstream media seriously
Only 12% of millennials agree with affirmative action of any sort
Under 20% of current students are sociology or law of any sort

It
Is
Not
That
Bad

The media, including YouTube, just makes it out to be and you drink it up. Yes, the places where it actually matters, basically where sociology majors get jobs (HR and legal assistance), happen to be where they can cause the most damage, but otherwise when gen x die the miserable deaths they deserve all these problems will die with them.

And we'll have our capitalist utopia, caffeine intoxication in the morning and weed at clock off, then we'll buy whatever shares are dude lol trending. It'll be horrible... And wonderful... And anyone who hates it just isn't smart enough for it. 2deep4u suddenly becomes an authoritarian statement against anti intellectuals.

And we will all get laid!
>>
>>76615944
>passing it on to their fag kids
Trusts are locked until a certain requirement is met. They are likely not trust fund kids as most boomers are degenerate spendthrifts who didn't save a dime for their retirement or have many kids.

what you see are most likely profligate whores digging a debt hole all the way to china, which isn't so bad as they could atleast find work there.
>>
>>76616228
>when gen x die

why are you wishing death to my generation?
Gen x is full of apathetic 40 somethings in middle management
Have all the hate you want to Boomers, but man, us xers aren't that bad
>>
>>76615161
>>76615305

also

>college student
>attractive, middle to well off upbringing

Theres no proof shes on a trust fund you fags are just jelly she wont ever talk to you.
>>
>>76616919
Because after the touchy, feely nineties and bawwwww cobaine is dead and other shit that framed your mentality against the "rise of right wing parties" amongst European youth, the incredible popularity of the anti feminist, anti sjw "manosphere" (including shoe on head, sugar tits and peach Bailey).. it becomes incredibly obvious that the only people who believe this shit are the people the mainstream media still target.

And it's not millennials, gen y or any digital natives! Most of them are either yelling build the wall or secretly support Trump, but they'd never say so because they too falsely believe everyone their age is a left extremist and they just expect someone to (which another moderate or trump supporter would just to virtue signal that they're not).

Basically all this shit is to appease you, not me, and the media frames is as the bad ones to justify your political extremism, not mine. The media being left wing is for your benefit. It makes you gen x feel oh so better if you feel the youngers are worse than you, voting Bernie becomes an almost altruistic decision for the younger generations, since they're so totally into that.

Basically, gen x are too out of touch and probably constitute that entire 6% of media believers. They're a bad generation, at least boomers were open about being selfish dicks, gen x are just fucked.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.