[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left catholic church
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 31
File: Pope-kissing-feet.jpg (76 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
Pope-kissing-feet.jpg
76 KB, 700x405
So, I left the catholic church.
I don't know if this is common knowledge on /pol/ but the catholic church is one of the biggest supporters of mass invasion in Germany.
The reasons are money of course. They get massively funded by the state for helping invaders.
The Jews they are they of course took the money and kick poor people out of shelters to make room for refugees.

I can't be part of a religion that does shit like this. Not to mention the pope who's cucked beyond belief. I just can't defend Catholicism after seeing him kissing the brown, stinky feet of Muslims any more.
Catholics lost their faith in god.

But I'm still Christian, so where do I go now with my faith?
>>
>>76614142
orthodox church is still based
>>
File: WE.jpg (57 KB, 550x770) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
57 KB, 550x770
>>76614392
>orthodox church is still based
>>
>>76614666
what is this supposed to mean?
>>
File: nsdap-catholic.jpg (262 KB, 746x789) Image search: [Google]
nsdap-catholic.jpg
262 KB, 746x789
>>76614142
But they tried to save your country.
>>
>>76614736
Carthage wasn't black.
>>
>>76614750
By preventing a madman with a micropenis who killed himself, I mean.
>>
>>76614392
it isn't tho

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2015/11/07/refugee-crisis-brings-greek-orthodox-and-muslims-together-in-prayer-video/

https://www.oikoumene.org/en/press-centre/news/organization-founded-by-greek-orthodox-priest-awarded-for-helping-refugees
>>
>>76614142
>>76614142
dawg, u really think God cares if u pray at a big church or not? just fucking pray at home. also

>god
>existing
>>
>>76614792
Don't you mean a 20-40 year old woman as the skull shows?
>>
>>76614142
Fundamentalist Protestantism (srs)
>>
>>76614750
interesting. I wonder why this is. Hitler was catholic himself.
>>
>>76614142

Why are you still Christian?

The Pope is acting like he does because Jesus said: "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"... etc...

The only way to remain Christian is to believe that Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and in eternal rewards for dying a martyr would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and about "destroy your enemies and conquer their resources"
>>
>>76614927
adoptingafricanchildren.jpg
>>
>>76614750
>tfw your family stood against the nazis
feels good being on the right side of history
>>
>>76614736
>what is this supposed to mean?

That there is no "based" Christian sect, and how could there be? The very foundation of the faith is a glorified cuckold story, the hero spends his life dismanteling ethnocentrism.
>>
THIS is what turned you away from the RCC? Not the blatant altering of Gods Commandments? Not the idolatry? Not the way that Church hoards wealth and power, conflicting with scripture? Not the way that their ENTIRE Church can be proven un-Biblical with one book, the letter to the ROMANS.

Great you got out but kinda late don't you think? I hope you will find the truth and receive God's blessing.
>>
>>76614142
>Yeah kiss muh feet, you child-fiddling cracka.
>Don't forget to lick between dem toes
>>
>>76614840
DELETE THIS
i know that orthodox church is cucked but i am meming
>>
I'd rather 1 black Christian child than several thousands of grown Muslim men raping my nieces and sisters.
>>
>>76614967
>...that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!
>Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and in eternal rewards for dying a martyr would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and about "destroy your enemies and conquer their resources"
Nice description of the Roman Catholic Church lmao
>>
>>76615207
Oops
>>76614997
>>
>>76614750
catholics confirmed for cucks
>>
>>76614142

Today is Ascension OP. Come home to the Orthodox Church.
>>
>>76615207

Enjoy getting killed by an overgrown ape

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/news/womans-body-found-inside-heber-springs-home-son-arrested
>>
>>76614967
Or we could just say, "Fuck Jesus," and make up our own minds about what to do.
>>
>>76615405
>That link
Not an argument
>>
>>76614142

Society of St. Pius X. Catholic priests and bishops that were excommunicated in the late 1980s after they refused to follow the cuck-council and liturgy reforms of the 1960s. They are hardcore medieval traditionalist catholics, they still have the latin mass from 1570. They are christian (non-racist) antisemites too.

There's a St Pius community in every major german city. Unlike the watered down pseudo-catholic Church of Darkness of Francis the Antipope, they get persecuted by the government like real christians. There's usually a Verfassungsschutz thug present during Mass, monitoring every sermon. A german website affiliated with the brotherhood, kreuz.net, got taken down, they were hardcore antisemitic homo-haters. Kreuz.net was the catholic version of /pol/ on crack before /pol/ or /news/ even was a thing.

And the best thing is: the watered down bishops and priests of Francis the Antipopes Church of Darkness absolutely LOATHE the Pius brotherhood. They hate them more than anything in the world. I've see three different bishops flip their shit at the mention of the Pius brotherhood. Pius brotherhood and St Francis catholicucks are at war with each other. The Pius brotherhood is a constant sting in their side, reminding them of their own failures since WW2.

And contrary to the Antipope church, the ranks of the brotherhood are constantly growing, despite being persecuted by the government.

Also, they still distribute the kind of catholic literature that the jews tried to erase after WW2, books about the history of freemasonry, medieval christian literature etc.
>>
>>76614142
Become a Buddhist German babe
>>
>>76615016
18 months ago, I was still blue pilled. I found myself on a ski lift with an old man who looked to be in his mid to late 70's, who said that he was Austrian, and who spontaneously offered up that as a boy of three, he had seen Adolf Hitler in a parade, and that he remembered him clear as day.

The old man was not ashamed of this in the least, and I marveled at him. Now I understand, and I salute the truly awesome power of an enlightened Austrian.

Sieg Heil
>>
You sure about that? Isn't the process to leave the Catholic church pretty involved?

Anyway, is this what you want? You didn't stay a member of the Catholic church for any length of time if you didn't think their was something to it.

I'm Orthodox myself, so the expected response is "join based Orthodoxy the REAL original church". But Christianity can't exist without Catholicism/Orthodoxy. Please rethink before you leave such a rich intellectual tradition behind.
>>
File: traditional catholic.jpg (143 KB, 960x698) Image search: [Google]
traditional catholic.jpg
143 KB, 960x698
>>76614142
I go to the Latin Mass.

I didn't leave the Catholic Church. The so called "structure" is what left me. Vatican II was the palace coup by jews and freemasons and other enemies of the church.

I would suggest looking at SSPX for your spiritual comfort. They are still true to the Mass and loyal to God
http://sspx.org/ is their main site.

http://fsspx.de/ is the German site

Good luck anon.
>>
>>76614750
Misleading. The Pflaz Rhineland gave Hitler his first seats in the Riechstag. In addition there was a Catholic party in Germany that was very conservative that took Catholic votes.
>>
>>76615362
nice graven image of God.
>>
>>76615612
Warum habe ich nie davon gehört. In meiner Stadt gibt es tatsächlich eine St. Pius Kirche.
Bist du Mitglied?
>>
>>76615686
I'm amazed that the guy was still skiing with his age.
>>
>>76615016
the church that declared the crusades was not cucked
>>
>>76615736
>Isn't the process to leave the Catholic church pretty involved?

€5.60 at the district administration, when I left a few years ago. It's not that hard.
>>
>>76616012

The Crusaders completely ignored the Gospel, and as a bonus they pillaged the christian villages of the Near East, Constantinople included, which led to its final, permanent collapse and later turkish conquest

The Crusaders have more to do with pagan mercenaries than with the devoted bible-studying monks that flagellated themselves and begged God to destroy the world during the Middle Ages
>>
>>76614142
>I just can't defend Catholicism after seeing him kissing the brown, stinky feet of Muslims any more.

Yeah fuck all this saviour of all mankind shit! Where da smiting at, doe?
>>
>>76614750
completely false pictures, made up.
watch this redpill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fY1WoIkeAQ
>>
>>76616012
It took them half a millennium of muslim conquest to declare those crusades - and those crusades, except in Spain, failed. Just look at North Africa and the Middle East, regions that used to be under European hegemony.
Christianity cultivates failure, the crusades are just testimony to that.

I also like how you conveniently ignored
>The very foundation of the faith is a glorified cuckold story, the hero spends his life dismanteling ethnocentrism.

I guess it's hard arguing against the truth.
>>
>>76615894
>>76615612

It is a mistake to assume that the fight betweemn SSPX and Francis is between traditionalists and moderators

It is a fight between High Medieval Christianity and Ancient Roman Christianity, between renaissance modernizers and extreme anti-world radicals

Early christians like Martin "I will rather let my enemy kill me than fight for my nation" of Tours and Saint Augustine and his "City of God" have more in common with Francis and very little in common with SSPX
>>
>>76616012
>finally do something about the shitskin heretics 400 years after they start robbing your land, raping your women, and enslaving/beheading your people

I mean, fighting back is never a cuck thing to do, but on the other hand it took 4 fucking centuries for them to finally decide that fighting back might be a viable option.

If we're still gonna have to wait another ~390 years or so to Deus Vult, I'd say that not much has really changed between the Catholic Church of then and now.
>>
File: 1457569086346.png (75 KB, 607x571) Image search: [Google]
1457569086346.png
75 KB, 607x571
>>76614142
Here is a good ballsy preacher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYrx1yhl3g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHChWQQM1VY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttxumEkHnKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPwm_842Dwg
>>
>>76616677
>Steven Anderson
brofist.jpg

I'm actually half way through a sermon of his right now, believe it or not.
>>
>>76616150
You had to pay...to leave a church...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8-bw3nLMA
>>
>>76615934

In meiner Nähe gibt es die nicht ich wohne auf dem platten Land. Wenn ich mal inner Stadt bin besuch ich normalerweise immer die lateinische Messe, die wird manchmal auch von der 'normalen' katholische Kirche angeboten.

Piusbruderschaft wurde jahrelang durch die deutsche Presse gejagt, vor allem wegen kreuz.net ('Katholiban'), Verfassungsschutz wurde auf die angesetzt und die haben jetzt denselben Ruf weg wie z.B. Scientology und Zeugen Jehovas. Sind aber lediglich dieselbe Art von Katholiken wie es sie bis 1963 überall gegeben hat. Ratzinger hat als Papst versucht deren Exkommunikation aufzuheben, das war angeblich der Grund warum 'liberale' Bischöfe seinen Rücktritt erzwungen haben.

Man kann sich garnicht vorstellen wie sehr deutsche Bischöfe die Piusbruderschaft hassen. Das muss man selber erlebt haben.

Sehr zu empfehlen sind die Verlage der Piusbruderschaft, da bekommt man die Art 'radikaler' christlicher Literatur die überall anderswo von Verrätern aus den Regalen geräumt wurde.

Kirche wie im Mittelalter halt, Messe auf Latein, Knien beim Kommunionempfang, kompromisslos traditionsbewusst trotz massiver staatlicher Verfolgung.
>>
>>76615894
>I didn't leave the Catholic Church. The so called "structure" is what left me.

lmao

literally the same thing that Luther said
>>
>>76616677

Gays are not a problem of society.

If Christianity didn't damn them to hell, most of them would be redpilled (Pim Fortuyn, Ernst Röhm anyone): The last thing gays want is to be beheaded by Abdul and Ahmed

Meanwhile, this "anti gay pastors" are also radically against abortion: they would rather have 50 million extra blacks in USA than let gays fuck each other in private

There is a reason why /pol/ is moving away from cuckservatism, and it is exactly that
>>
>>76616677
>>76616811
His best preaching so far has to be the one where he talks about opening a bakery, just so he can faggots to fuck off.
>>
>>76616932
Haha, I remember that one. I think that sermon was called "The Truth about the Sodomites"
>>
>>76614142
Good move, OP. I left the Catholic Church years ago.
>>
>>76616820
Vielen Dank für die Info
>>
File: 1445829087303.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1445829087303.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>76616811
>>
>>76616932
https://youtu.be/qJN7AHZflfM?t=7m4s

a must watch
>>
>>76616923
>christianity is cuckservatism

yeah not murdering children is cuckservatism

fuck off you murdering kike
>>
>>76617083
7:04 for the good stuff
>>
File: images-6.jpg (23 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
23 KB, 384x384
>>76617045
>>
>>76616677
>pro open borders
>pro race mixing
>Jew
>the best Christians on /pol/ have to offer
Just in case you wonder why some people call you cucks - that's part of it.

>>76616819
No, I had to pay for the confirmation letter in case they'd try to go after me for the church tax.

Leaving is free, but I'm not goin to risk having to sponsor the cult that's using that money to feed niggers in Africa or even worse, import them in here.
>>
>>76617141

It really is

Preventing retards from removing themselves from the human genepool is extremely dysgenic

The Alt Right is concerned only with civilizational survival and improved, NOT with winning brownie points with a jewish war god that promises that civilizational concerns are pointless insofar he will destroy the world
>>
>>76614142
only one solution
DEUS VULT
>>
>>76617312

> improvement
>>
>>76617168
>church tax

anon please tell me you are joking
please be memeing
>>
>>76617141
>comes to /pol/
>m-murder is bad, go-guys
>>
File: 1449680581940.gif (2 MB, 494x284) Image search: [Google]
1449680581940.gif
2 MB, 494x284
>>76617168
>pro open borders
No.

>pro race mixing
Nothing in the bible against it.

>Jew
If you've read the bible even once you'd know it doesn't matter what blood your born of. He's more anti-jew religion than any other pastor, he thinks they worship satan, he hates the state of israel, he thinks the holocaust was a hoax

That preacher is a more hardcore conservative than you could ever hope to be.
>>
>>76614666
>xxxxx666
What's wrong with you, demon? If this man has faith, repents and tries not to sin, he deserves salvation. Very few blacks can grasp the concepts of Christianity. That's why they have their own nigger-churches, where they dance and scream like mad pagans. But this one is good man, leave him alone.
>>
>>76617400
I wish: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_tax
>>
>>76614878
>i dont believe in god but let me tell you all about how to worship

Why is /pol/ a magnet for morons?
>>
>>76617312
>muh alt-right
Nobody gives a fuck about your delusional nazi fantasies.

>god that promises that civilizational concerns are pointless
If people actually followed the bible we would't have the civilization concerns of today, there would be no welfare state, women wouldn't be allowed to vote cultural marxists into power, there would be no mass immigration
>>
>>76617507

" hardcore conservative" means little more "save the black babies! kill the gays!"

> he hates
looks like he didn't read the Gospel tho
>>
>>76617437
>b-b-but /pol/ is a h-hivemind!!!

fuck off kike
>>
OP did you try talking to your priest about your concerns?
>>
>>76617512
>repenting from sins is necessary for salvation

You yourself haven't grasped the concepts of Christianity.
>>
>>76617507
>That preacher is a more hardcore conservative than you could ever hope to be.

You know, that would have more impact if you didn't defend racemixing and kikes in your previous two sentences.
Also
>implying I'm a conservative
>>
>>76614142
Orthodoxy german anon, orthodoxy.
>>
>>76617672

> there would be no welfare state
Not sure why you would think that. Christianity demands its followers pay taxes and obey the government.

> women wouldn't be allowed to vote cultural marxists into power

Read Acts 2. Christianity as practice by Paul already was proto-marxist

> there would be no mass immigration
the Gospel said nothing about mass immigration. But it did promise that the poor will be His Kingdom and the meek will inherit the Earth, leaving rich and strong countries in a very bad moral standpoint unless they actively impoverished and weakened themselves
>>
>>76617553
HAHAHAHHAHAAH HOLY SHIT
It is even worse then I thought...even non-believers have to pay? What the hell that is criminal. Money is the root of all evil and the RCC can't get enough of it...
>>
>>76617036

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/17/meet_the_catholic_extremists_who_could_shatter_the_church/

St. Pius brotherhood is the natural antidote to Cucklord Francis.
>>
File: Torquemada.jpg (73 KB, 267x309) Image search: [Google]
Torquemada.jpg
73 KB, 267x309
>>76614142
>So, I left the catholic church.
Cuck. Leaving the Church of Christ only becouse pepole? You was never a true believer and you never cared about Christ.
>I don't know if this is common knowledge on /pol/ but the catholic church is one of the biggest supporters of mass invasion in Germany.
Like any other Church. It not becouse Catholicism, it's becouse your country is just beyond hopeless.
>The reasons are money of course. They get massively funded by the state for helping invaders.
See above
>The Jews they are they of course took the money and kick poor people out of shelters to make room for refugees.
See above
>I can't be part of a religion that does shit like this.
See above
>. Not to mention the pope who's cucked beyond belief. I just can't defend Catholicism after seeing him kissing the brown, stinky feet of Muslims any more.
Daily remainder that we have pornocracy. And litteral satanist once.
>Catholics lost their faith in god.
Speak for yourself.
>But I'm still Christian, so where do I go now with my faith?
You stay with One, Holy, Apostolic Catholic Church. Or you will burn hard.
>>
>>76617734
>fuck off kike
>>76617507
>If you've read the bible even once you'd know it doesn't matter what blood your born of.

Stay consistent, Christcuck.
>>
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
>>
File: christianity denominations.jpg (84 KB, 960x660) Image search: [Google]
christianity denominations.jpg
84 KB, 960x660
>>76617782
Let me guess, you are from Stockholm?
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
>>
File: 1465414299156.jpg (85 KB, 523x468) Image search: [Google]
1465414299156.jpg
85 KB, 523x468
>>76617507
>there's nothing wrong with Africans and Arabs destroying Europe as long as they're christians
Fucking christcucks I swear
>>
>>76618001

People here that believe that the Catholic Church will revert to being an euro-centric organization seem to forget that, as Jesus demanded, the Gospel was brought to all the people of the world: the weight has already shifted to the rapidly growing populations of Africa and Asia

http://americamagazine.org/issue/church-enjoys-fastest-growth-asia-africa
>>
>>76617946
>even non-believers have to pay?
Directly no, but indirectly church instutions like Caritas get a lot of tax payers' money.

I hope we can destroy that cancer in Europe, I really do.
>>
>>76617727
>hating is wrong

Looks like you didn't read the bible you commie fuck

>" hardcore conservative" means little more "save the black babies! kill the gays!"
It means a moral patriarchal society free from all the ills of modern marxist progressivism
>>
>>76618023
That's some based polish BRAT. All hierarchs today are corrupted, even russian. The end is really near.
>>
>>76617901
>hating on people because of their race no matter what

opinion discarded
>>
You become a traditionalist (SSPX, FSSP) Catholic. Don't commit schism.
>>
>>76618028
I'm talking about the satanic religion of talmudic judaism you fucking kikel, you're acting just like one of them
>>
>>76618073
Protestant church is garbage, I'm an independent baptist
>>
>>76618316
I only hate them when they're in my country. They are - with your cuck cult playing a huge role in that - therefore I hate.

Anti-racism is just a codeword for anti-white, Sven.
>>
>>76618500
My religion has nothing to do with the mass immigration and benefits, my religion barely even exists in Europe. All catholics and most protestants are going to hell
>>
>>76614666
>>76614736
the Ethiopian people who made icons made the people in them black because they didn't know what non blacks look like
>>
>>76618427
>Jews are ok as long as they splash some water on their disgusting hooknoses

That's why you're a cuck, Sven and that's why your nation will be dissolved by both them as well as their shit colored golems.

I'm not a member of talmudic judaism, I'm just consistent enough to disagree with their positions even when they're wearing the mask of (((Jesus))).
>>
>>76614142
Join a Lutheran Church, obviously. Find one that isn't cucked, there are bound to be a few conservative parishes even if most of them are cucked.

Lutherans consider themselves catholic, meaning universal, but not Roman Catholic. Luther saw the heresy of the papacy 500 years ago. He also wrote a great book called On the Jews and their Lies, required reading at this point.
>>
>>76618608
>muh speshul snoeflaek sect is da only troof

Sure thing, buddy.
>>
>>76618242

hating is not wrong according to jews (ie "hate your self and your own family")

hating your enemies IS wrong tho ("love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Because if even romans love their enemies and hate your friends, what have you done differently? What have you done that would deserve divine reward?")

> It means a moral patriarchal society

there were few societies as patriarchal as the ones of the romans, the one that the christian revolution erased

You really don't seem to understand how castrating Christianity was, with all its bizarre rules and condemnation of assertive male behavior

It is not like they tried to hide that Christianity didn't care about gender at a fundamental level

> There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus
>>
>>76618309
I'm looking forward to the times for catacombs. Maybe it will bring reason and faith to those weak minds.
>>
File: thejewsandtheirlies-luther.png (324 KB, 778x562) Image search: [Google]
thejewsandtheirlies-luther.png
324 KB, 778x562
>>76614142
Become a Lutheran.
It's the only true form of Christianity.
>>
>>76618023

Why is he a cuck for leaving a Church and a Morality that won't defend his interests?

that is the opposite of cuckish behavior
>>
>>76618796

* according to jesus
>>
>>76618023
Catholics will all burn like timber for eternity. You changed God's word and committed countless atrocities in the name of the Lord. You changed the Commandments and broke them at the same time. You call paedophiles Holy and worship them. Your Church doesn't care about the Bible, it cares about money and power.
Change your ways or burn forever.
>>
>>76614750
>believing jewish propaganda

You go on pol and haven't yet realized that Hitler and the nazis were the good guys? wew lad
>>
>>76618910
Become a communist.
It's the only true form of economy.
>>
File: Martin_Luther.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Martin_Luther.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>76614142

>being German and not embracing the teaching of Martin Luther

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
>>
>>76618796
>Christianity didn't care about gender at a fundamental level
It does very much on a worldly level.
>>
>>76618180

The church was never euro-centric fool. But the REAL church was always anti-islam and didnt try to appease a heretic world religion that is actively trying to eradicate christianity by killing all christians.

Number of christians in islamic Turkey and Arabia: zero. And we allow these heretic intolerant jihadis to colonize our nations?

This is what started the current madness:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/25/pope-francis-elderly-eu-lost-bearings

>'arab invasion of europe is a fact and it will greatly enhance our societies' - Antipope Francis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476959/The-Pope-says-social-fact-Europe-seeing-Arab-invasion.html

Catholic saint Anna Katharina Emmerick predicted all this in her visions 200 years ago. Two popes, one completely isolated, the other an antipope who builds a church of darkness, followed by a divine reckoning that will engulf the entire planet.

https://veritas-vincit-international.org/2014/08/16/blessed-anne-catherine-emmerichs-prophecy-on-the-two-popes/
>>
>>76618958
>Your Church doesn't care about the Bible, it cares about money and power.

IF ONLY!!! If ONLY the Church didn't care about the Bible, and cared only about power!!

Then we would have the Catholic Church of the Renaissance, financing worldly affairs like arts and literature... instead of financing the "kingdom of heaven"... the endless breeding of the weak, of the meek, of the starving... of the poor, of the failed...
>>
>>76618790
Nice strawman kike!
>>
File: 1465482566699.jpg (165 KB, 957x747) Image search: [Google]
1465482566699.jpg
165 KB, 957x747
I saw an interesting post the other day about Jesuits being behind a lot of the Mexican destruction of America via mass immigration.

>>76618072

pic unrelated
>>
>>76619129

> Christianity caring about worldly things

4You adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore, whoever chooses to be a friend of the world renders himself an enemy of God.
>>
File: t. sedition pro.jpg (996 KB, 744x3138) Image search: [Google]
t. sedition pro.jpg
996 KB, 744x3138
>>76614142
God bless you, brother.

>come out of her, my people

You did the right thing. Try Orthodox or a nice protestant church in your area.

If you see dozens of Muslim refugees inside and don't feel safe, leave.

There's always Christian /pol/ threads to attend.
>>
>>76614392
The Orthodox are more liberal than Catholics. the "based orthos" meme needs to end.
>>
>>76614666
WE WUZ JEZUS AND SHIT.
>>
>>76619240
I was talking about how the Bible does set a lot of rules on gender roles in this life.
>>
>>76619147

> But the REAL church was always anti-islam

What a bizarre thing to say. Islam didn't exist during the formation and expansion of Christianity, yet you are here declaring that Islam was its historical enemy from forever

> And we allow these heretic intolerant jihadis to colonize our nations?

You do is you actually take the Sermon of the Mount seriously. The Pope does, Merkel does.

You don't.

I don't think you care about the whole Heaven and Hell thing at all

You do know that there are many other political defenses against Islam that don't involve having to embrace a religion that a fundamental levels promised Heaven to the meek and persecuted?
>>
>>76614967
You shitpost in almost every single religious thread, how can one person have so much free time and be so butthurt.
>>
>>76614142
it is disgusting. its rebranding after JPII turning a blind eye to paedophila. Just ditch Christianity, return to our ancestors old gods.
>>
>>76615894
You do realize there are tons of regular Catholic parishes that offer the Latin mass and are still in communion with Rome?
>>
>>76619396

Pre-Christian rules that Jesus didn't seem to concern about at all... not even once he suggests his followers to look forward for a family life... to the contrary!!

What Jesus promises is division in the family! How Jesus sees family is an worldy attachment that prevents you from fully following him and embracing martyrhood!!

Or is it that you believe that Luke 14:26-30 and Matthew 10:34-40 are meaningless verses?
>>
>>76618796
Hating your enemies is wrong but hating God's enemies is not wrong.

Psalm 139 ( David):
>Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
>For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
>Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
>I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Ecclesiastes 3:
>To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
>A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
>A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
>A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
>A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
>A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
>A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
>A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

>Psalm 78:59 - "When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel:"
>Psalm 106:40 - "Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance."
>Proverbs 6:16-19 - "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
>Hosea 9:15 - "All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters."
>Romans 9:13 - "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."
>>
File: t Catholics.png (1022 KB, 1361x975) Image search: [Google]
t Catholics.png
1022 KB, 1361x975
>>76614142
>>
>>76619823

Not surprised that you are forced to go all the way back to the Jewish Law Books

The only way to be a right-wing christian is to rid of the gospel and become a literal jew
>>
>>76618796
>there were few societies as patriarchal as the ones of the romans
it was a faggot society with men running around wearing dresses and fucking each other, even going as far as having faggot culture with twinks and shit

>condemnation of assertive male behavior
Where does the bible condemn this??

>It is not like they tried to hide that Christianity didn't care about gender at a fundamental level
Haha absolute bullshit. The bible says that the man holds authority over the woman. Women are not even allowed to speak in churches.
>>
>>76619462
Meek in the bible means humble, nothing else, kike.
>>
>>76619966
Nothing in the gospel contradicts any of that.

Fuck off you papist kike
>>
>>76619209
I already told you I'm not a member of talmudic judaism, so what's the point of calling me kike? (It's almost as if, deep down, you know it's a racial question and not one of religion :^) )
>>
>>76619462

I could of course go out of my way to give you some of the thousands quotes of catholic saints, church teachers and martyrs about Islam - which is univocally condemned as a 'satanic' and 'demonic' heretic sect by them - but I wont. Do the fucking research yourself you fucking imbecile. You're probably a fucking sandnigger yourself.

I wipe the fucking ass with the sermon of the mount. I dont choose to be a saint I choose to be a mass murderer. Come at me bro, I'll murder you too, without blinking a fucking eye.

And if Merkel wants to go to heaven she should join a fucking monastery. Same goes for Francis, he has NO BUSINESS telling politicians what to do, or moralizing about taking in more shitslamic rapefugees. What he is doing is even WORSE than what the medieval popes did. He is trying to establish the kingdom of God here on earth, in Europe to be exactly, before it's time has arrived, the worst heresy a christian can commit. Antipope Francis should be beheaded for kissing the feet of unrepentant heretic islamist criminals in front of a camera.

Merkel and the current pope are anti-christians, pseudo-christians of the worst sort. The truth is they are both servants of satan and slaves of the 666 antichrist. A reckoning is long overdue and this continent will be liberated and pacified, even if that means that everyone here in Europe and in the Middle East including Shitrael is going to die.
>>
>>76620022

You seem to reduce manliness to "not fucking assholes", while ignoring every attribute that defines manliness

> Where does the bible condemn this??
The gospel does in numerous places... from a bizarre call of Jesus to castrate yourself to avoid sexual thoughts, to a demand of complete submission to your enemies, with all sort of glorification of meekness in between, with an ultimate declaration that "the meek will inherit the Earth"

> Women are not even allowed to speak in churches.

It is insane to know that I actually know the Gospel and the history of the Early Church better than you do (if you do at all)

You would have me to believe that Paul, instead of greeting the deaconess Phebe and calling her succourer of many, said "WTF WOMEN ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CHURCH LEADERS"
>>
>>76620370

Only if you bizarrely decide that the enemies of God are not your enemies, and that submission is not a blessing
>>
>>76620263

not really

Jesus goes out of his way to describe extremely meek behavior that he expects his followers to embrace

in no place he said "lol no I actually meant want you to RESIST evil and REFUSE being persecuted XD"
>>
>>76620538

> I wipe the fucking ass with the sermon of the mount. I dont choose to be a saint I choose to be a mass murderer.

OK then we are not even talking about christianity anymore
>>
File: Wydatki.jpg (957 KB, 736x6270) Image search: [Google]
Wydatki.jpg
957 KB, 736x6270
>>76618930
It is. He's just hedonistic. And hedonism is degeneracy.
>>76618958
>Catholics will all burn like timber for eternity.
lmao
>You changed God's word
That was Luther. http://www.protestanterrors.com/#7
>committed countless atrocities in the name of the Lord.
And protestant churches are pure as tear... Yes, we did a plenty of bad things. But it's better to chop off hand than go as a whole to hell.
>You changed the Commandments and broke them at the same time.
We do not. http://www.protestanterrors.com/#28
http://lonelypilgrim.com/2013/10/09/st-augustine-on-how-to-divide-the-ten-commandments-did-catholics-change-the-ten-commandments/
http://www.catholic.com/blog/tim-staples/did-the-catholic-church-change-the-ten-commandments
>You call paedophiles Holy and worship them.
We worship only God.
> Your Church doesn't care about the Bible, it cares about money and power.
WE WROTE BIBLE, IGNORANT. Also, pic.
>>
>>76621051

There were plenty christian monarchs who were mass murderers and I'm willing to bet that quite a few of them went to heaven.

King David was a mass murderer too and he was God's darling in everything he did.

It's an outrageous lie to claim that christianity is a pacifist religion. While individual popes may oppose the death penalty, catholic dogma does not and those popes cannot change a thing about it. While individual popes like antipope Francis may oppose the concept of war, catholic dogma does not, there is plenty of room for 'just wars' (=MASS MURDER) in catholic dogma.

In the end it all will boil down to who God favors on the battlefield. And it wont be the islamic shitskins, the EU jews or antipope Francis who will prevail, because I know for a fact that God hates all of them and wants them dead.
>>
>>76621677

Europe is not dying because of hedonism

IF ONLY! If only Europeans were hedonistic and cared only about their own interests! Then they would not be heavily taxed to finance the existence of mudslimes!

But they won't! They wanna be altruistic saints, they wanna be true christians that even rejected their own faith as to not offend their enemies!

They wanna be modern early christians... they wanna be Martins of Tours... "I would rather die than kill the enemies of my nation"
>>
File: christianity in a nutshell.png (83 KB, 206x279) Image search: [Google]
christianity in a nutshell.png
83 KB, 206x279
>>76621677
>>
>>76614142
>blaming the pope for following the words of jesus
K
>>
>>76614142
The face of the girl in blue is gold
>>
>>76621693

PROTIP: most of the people those "christian" monarchs killed were other christians

PROTIP: the Gospel does not apply to Jews

> It's an outrageous lie to claim that christianity is a pacifist religion.

Do you think that Martin of Tours was a unchristian when he said that his faith prevented him from killing his enemies, for actually taking serious what Jesus said in the Gospel about loving your enemies and submitting to persecution?

That the Medieval Church actively ignored the Gospel during Medieval times does not imply that Early Christianity, closer to the actual source of the Faith, wasn't a pacifist otherwordly religion

You would have me to believe that Paul fought with swords and shields when the Romans cam to behead him, instead of thanking God and submitting to his death

You would have me to believed that God favors Islam, insofar the result of the Cruzades was not the reconquest of Jerusalem, but the permanent loss of Constantinople and North Africa
>>
File: cuckbtfo.png (18 KB, 1472x122) Image search: [Google]
cuckbtfo.png
18 KB, 1472x122
>>76614142
>I don't know if this is common knowledge on /pol/ but the catholic church is one of the biggest supporters of mass invasion in Germany.
TOP KEK
>>
>>76622437

he is referring to this

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/cologne.cathedral.to.turn.out.lights.in.protest.against.anti.islam.marches/45362.htm
>>
>>76620721
>from a bizarre call of Jesus to castrate yourself to avoid sexual thoughts
He never does that. Only in perverted catholic bibles. Eunuch at the time also referred to people who just abstained from sex, not castrated themselves.

>submission to your enemies
Conditional, and this is talking about personal enemies, not enemies of God.

>meekness
Meekness means humble in the bible, not being weak. The bible describes Moses as the meekest character in the bible, if you read the book you realize he is not meek at all. You interpretation makes zero sense.

>"the meek will inherit the Earth"
The humble will inherit the earth because they accept Jesus Christ and his sacrifice as the only way to heaven, meanwhile arrogant catholicucks try to work into heaven, which instead will make them go to hell.

>You would have me to believe that Paul, instead of greeting the deaconess Phebe and calling her succourer of many
She was not a teacher or a preacher, she was a servant and a helper.

Here is Paul himself in the epistle to timothy

>Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
> But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
>And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
>>
File: IconographyIsNotIdolatry2.jpg (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IconographyIsNotIdolatry2.jpg
1 MB, 1280x960
>>76615928
>>
>>76620812
The distinction is between personal enemies, someone I hate at work, some dude I have rivalry with since childhood, some woman i have beef with vs people who are trying to destroy christianity and christian morals etc.
>>
>>76622437
>one of the biggest supporters
>one of the
>implying there aren't others

Of course it's an Argentinian struggling with a white language :^)
>>
>>76620902
like what?
>>
>>76621873
helping the poor and all that is a tiny part of the gospel, not at all the focus at all
>>
>>76621873
>Europe is not dying because of hedonism
hIt became hedonistic after WWI. Since then we observed a decline of power and proud. And then we had ultra hedonistic 60' and shit hit fan.
IF ONLY peole cared about thier country, thier nation thier faith and not only about "Me, me, me"! Then we wouldn't have problem with Islam at all!

But they won't! They wanna be selfish Narcissus, they wanna be hedonistic fedoras that even rejected thier own faith as to not offed thier enemies!

They wanna be modern atheists... They wanna be Count de Sade... "I would rather die than kill the enemies of my nation! I would rather see my nation die than DO ANYTHING that is not my own interest!"
>>
>>76622535

> He never does that. Only in perverted catholic bibles.

What do you think Matthew 5:27-33 is talking about?

it is as if you people assume that Jesus was talking gibberish for most of the Bible

> Conditional
> personal enemies

Matthew 5:38 implies no conditionality and no limitation

It is as if you add random words to the Gospel and think it is cannon in your head

> she was a servant and a helper.

No she wasn't just that

Do you know what "Deacon" means?

> The humble

Meek and Humble are two different words

Never mind that the behavior Jesus describes elsewhere fits the definition of "Meek", why do you assume it means humble? What evidence you have of that?
>>
>>76622304

1. The kingdom of God 'is not from this world'
2. 'The greatest possible heresy is the attempt to establish the kingdom of God here on earth before the return of Jesus Christ' - quote from the catholic world catechism from 1993, written by Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict.

'Just war theory' of the catholic church (war is organized mass murder):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory

Catholic church justifies death penalty:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_capital_punishment

This isnt even about religious matters at this point. God wants a regime change in Europe and it will happen no matter what Merkel or the antipope or the jews want. All of the events that will unfold next in Europe and the Middle East have been prophecied centuries ago.
>>
>>76622637
kek it dosen't matter,the point is that the MAIN person who brings the refugees to germany,is lutheran,sure there are some cuck catholics but there are minority
>>
File: 1465112543305.jpg (208 KB, 735x934) Image search: [Google]
1465112543305.jpg
208 KB, 735x934
>>76621880
We care about poor INDIVIDUALLY. If you do not want to give few euros for children or something it's your choice. I do not, because it's better to the poor to earn the money.
>>
>>76622627

> people who are trying to destroy christianity and christian morals etc.

You mean the people that would persecute and martyr Christians?

The persecution and martyrhood which would earn them eternal life?

>>76622727
do i really have to repeat myself?

>>76622818
If only just "helping the poor" was the focus of the Gospel! but here you have an entire system of rejection of life, or rejection of the world, disguised as a religion!

>>76622898
>hIt became hedonistic after WWI

what a bizarre thing to claim!

For the european commercial empires based themselves on profit, on a hedonistic desire for riches!

For the war between the empires in 1914 was a hedonistic war for control of the growing world industrial market!
>>
>>76623356
>For the european commercial empires based themselves on profit, on a hedonistic desire for riches!
It was patriotic desire for wealth of nation. There is no such thing as a collectivistic hedonism. Learn history.
>For the war between the empires in 1914 was a hedonistic war for control of the growing world industrial market!
>I have no idea what is history: the post
>>
>>76621677
I'm not even shocked by those answers
>genocideing true Christians because they didnt want to confess to a man but only to God is discarded as a "bad thing"
>two sources about how the RCC dindu nothing are a Catholic saint and the catholic.com
>no reply to how you are not breaking the commandments by bowing to grieven images
>we can make our Churches gold because the Jews did it
>again sourcing a catholic website

but the worst one yet
>we wrote the Bible

you will burn if you don't change your ways.
>>
>>76622961

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory

Interesting that you post that link, insofar it describes what I am telling you: Namely that Early Christians actually believed the words of Jesus, and endorsed death instead of fighting their enemies of their state, and that the ability to wage war was a post-Nicean addition

> Augustine of Hippo, generally considered one of the greatest Christian theologians, was one of the first to assert that a Christian could be a soldier and serve God and country honorably.

notice the:
> one of the first

People that reject later additions, interested more in the truest way to reach salvation, instead of looking for excuses to continue behave like a pagan roman, have no reason to assume that self-defense is christian in Nature
>>
>>76614967
>The only way to remain Christian is to believe that Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Basically Islam. Islam teaches to defend your family, clan/tribe, to kill your enemies, become prosperous, eat well and enjoy fucking your wife, kill your persecutors and die honorably.
>>
>>76623561

>It was patriotic desire for wealth of nation
talk about not knowing history!

If only you were that the East Indian Company was a for-profit joint-stock enterprise, which main function was to increase the value of the stock of the stockholders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company
>>
>>76614142
This pope only worships shitskin feet, sorry no white girl feet or asian girl feet, nigger and arab (preferably male) feet please!
>>
>>76614750
>NRW

Haha, so they've always been massive cucks.
>>
>>76614142
When the mascot for your religion (Jesus, that is) is basically a peace-and-love hippie, this is what happens.

The problem is you're putting too much stock into your mortal existence. If brown people kill you and your family, you will summarily go to heaven why they live in the neverending shitshow that is life on Earth. God works in mysterious ways.

It's weird how one's dogma basically preaches that our limited time on Earth is basically nothing compared to an eternity with God, and yet one still places stock in preserving their material world.
>>
>>76622957
>What do you think Matthew 5:27-33 is talking about?
Says nothing about castration. Wow it's almost like you add random words to the Gospel and think it is cannon in your head.

>Matthew 5:38 implies no conditionality and no limitation
>It is as if you add random words to the Gospel and think it is cannon in your head
You can take anything out of context and make the bible say anything. Do you think Jesus really praches boundless submission to everything all the time? The same man who build his own whip and went rampage in a temple full of bankers?

>No she wasn't just that
Show me the verses in which she taught the bible to the congregation or you're full of shit.

>Meek and Humble are two different words
>Never mind that the behavior Jesus describes elsewhere fits the definition of "Meek", why do you assume it means humble? What evidence you have of that?
Let the bible define its words itself. In all cases where the word meek is used it doesn't make sense, it doesn't make sense to call a strong leader like moses meek. Words meanings change over time. Show me the verses where Jesus behaviour is meek and described using that word?
>>
>>76614142
Only problem with letting refugees in (BUT THIS PROBLEM IS BIG) that Christians doesn't fulfil their obligation to got to spread gospel. Trust me, if muslims would be bombarded with 24/7 laudes to how great Christendom is, the would either convert or return before they would reach Budapest. But, we have let us become weak. Refugees don't force themselves in but we let them in. Strengthen our self, brothers, victory will of god will be given to us.
>>
>>76623356
>The persecution and martyrhood which would earn them eternal life?
Not what the bible says at all. Salvation is earned by grace through faith, and in no other way. Not of works lest any man should boast. This is why "The meek(humble) should inherit the earth", because they don't rely on themselves to earn their way into heaven, but instead are humble in front of Christ.

>rejection of life
Please extrapolate. If anything Christianity is the rejection of death. It's all about eternal life, living morally and responsibly, not being a slave to sin which will lead you to early death.
>>
>>76621677
>WE WROTE BIBLE, IGNORANT. Also, pic.
No you didn't you judaizer. The vulgate is blasphemous and not the original, the new testament was written in greek retard
>>
>>76616500

Please elaborate.
>>
>>76614142
Good job. The people who run the Catholic church are evil. I'm not talking about their followers though. Although I am sure a lot of them are evil too.
>>
File: jesus nice.png (656 KB, 1288x1732) Image search: [Google]
jesus nice.png
656 KB, 1288x1732
>>76624043
>When the mascot for your religion (Jesus, that is) is basically a peace-and-love hippie, this is what happens.
That's not what he was though.
>>
>>76614142
FSSPX is what you're looking for.
>>
>>76624340

> Says nothing about castration.

Sure because when Jesus starts about how sinful lust can lead to Hell, and then he says this:

"If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell."

for no reason whatsover

> You can take anything out of context and make the bible say anything.

It is not out of context tho. It fits exactly with the general theme of the whole chapter, which is a constant theme of self-denial that would continue into later chapters.

What is the context that you assume? That for entire chapters Jesus actually meant the opposite of every single thing he said?

> The same man who build his own whip and went rampage in a temple full of bankers?

He did to "cleanse" the temple for his final submission to the cross and execution, not for self-defense in any sense of the word (heck, the money exchangers were not even attacking him, why would you assume a self-defense argument out of this?)

> Let the bible define its words itself. In all cases where the word meek is used it doesn't make sense, it doesn't make sense to call a strong leader like moses meek. Words meanings change over time. Show me the verses where Jesus behaviour is meek and described using that word?

Jesus actually provides very good equivalences and opposites of his definition of meek in the Sermon of the Mount
>>
>>76614142
Don't give up faith OP

The Popes faith is lukewarm, he is a tool of the devil and Catholics are being tested.

We will Make Vatican Great Again
>>
>>76624894
>That's not what he was though.
>and this screencap of someone else's posts proves that unequivocally
Guess they taught me wrong in my lifetime of Catholic school education.
>>
>>76624605
> Not what the bible says at all.

Yes it does

I can bring you many quotes, but you probably think they mean the opposite of what they say, or that words don't mean what they mean

> If anything Christianity is the rejection of death.

Jesus literally says that those that wanna die will live, and those that wanna live will die

That is a strong rejection of the earthly life. The fact that he promises an absurd afterlife does not change the fact
>>
File: Romans_10-9.jpg (67 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Romans_10-9.jpg
67 KB, 720x720
>>76624989
fuck you you snake, you add words to the bible and pervert the word, i have nothing more to say to you, you fool
>>
>>76625146
Of course they did, catholicucks don't learn the bible but rather the church's teachings.
>>
>>76614142
Convert to Orthodoxy.
>>
>>76614142
>So, I left the catholic church.
enjoy hell
>>
>>76625354

I didn't add ""If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.""

Can you please explain to me why in the middle of a paragraph talking about the need to reject lustful thoughts or face hell, Jesus would suddenly say such thing

He is literally telling you to cut your cock to avoid those lustful thoughts, in a very censored yet explicit manner
>>
>>76623800

>have no reason to assume that self-defense is christian in Nature

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

—Luke 22:36, NIV
>>
>>76625573

So if your brain causes you to sin, blow your head off. Genius.

He's saying to get rid of the things that make you sin.
>>
I went to a Catholic prep school and they were pushing wealth redistribution and globalism

Now with this pope it's like things have gone full circle
>>
>>76626162

When they actually tried to use the sword to fight their enemies, Jesus reprimanded for them (after all, it contradicts everything he had been saying for weeks about embracing your cross and submitting to persecution)

Matthew 10:34 makes it clear the victim of the sword Jesus was talking about: Your own family

> 34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ 37Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me;
> and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me
>>
>>76626397

He is saying in the middle of a chapter about how to avoid lustful thoughts
>>
>>76626554

What do the other gospels say?
>>
File: pif paf.gif (674 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
pif paf.gif
674 KB, 240x200
>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
http://ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
>Pope is against abortion
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
http://www.businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
>The Pope is misquoted often
http://www.christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
>>
>>76626693

I don't think the other two gospels have the sword reference
>>
File: Zobory.jpg (137 KB, 1545x536) Image search: [Google]
Zobory.jpg
137 KB, 1545x536
>>76623684
I'm not even shocked by those claims
>genocide in true Christians because they want to stay to in the true Church (priest hunters, countless wars, the Deluge etc etc)
>zero sources how RCC did something wrong, just lies, misunderstanding and ignorance
>Ignoring three sources how we are not breaking the commandments by bowing to grieven images
>we must make our ""churches"" looks like shit because reasons
>not sourcing at all
Also, you are attacking Catholicism then get a reply from Catholicism and then you are ignoring it because of Catholicism. I assume that you are intelligent enough to see, that it's below any level of logic?

but the worst one yet
>you do not know how Bible was put in to whole

you will burn if you don't change your ways.
>>
>>76626554

No, that was just to fulfill his role as a sacrifice for mankind. There was a plan - Jesus needed to die.

Why would he tell them to carry swords if he didn't want them to use them? Lmao
>>
>>76619150
> the endless breeding of the weak, of the meek, of the starving... of the poor, of the failed...
wow are you a millinarie bodybuilder?
>>
>>76627541

> Why would he tell them to carry swords if he didn't want them to use them? Lmao

They were missing the point

> Lord," they said, "look, here are two swords." "Enough of that!" He told them.

The translations that make it into

> Lord," they said, "look, here are two swords." "That is enough" He told them.

are nonsensical

Why would Jesus would ask them to carry swords that he would ban them from using?

Specially given that he expected of them to die in their own martyrhoods as well, making carrying swords even more pointless
>>
>>76627627

I am a normal person that does not depend on government assistance or charity to survive
>>
>>76615000
The ultimate buzzword phrase of literal cuckholds, can I fuck your wife phamalam?
>>
>>76614142
THEY'RE BRINGING INDULGENCES!
>>
>>76627958
THEY'RE BRINGING HERESY!
>>
>>76627988
THEY'RE PAPISTS!
>>
>>76623951
I know that, little canal. I also know other prominent examples of such things. But you must remember. India was conquested for Britain. Rhodesia too. Manifest Destiny was for the USA. Trail of the Eagles' Nests was built for the Poland. Panaman Canal was built for USA. The greatest things that this planet has on it was bulit for the glory of commonwealth of pepole, nation, country et cetera et cetera.

Hedonism is a cancer.
>>
File: 1465211150993.jpg (651 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
1465211150993.jpg
651 KB, 1024x1212
>>76614142
Start worshipping kek

He is truly real. He manifests himself through meme magic. He isn't one of those phony Gods that never show themselves. He isn't a lie that people tell you to blindly believe in.

He is real. And all men must serve him.
>>
>>76627761

He literally told them to carry swords. You are willfully ignoring the Word of Jesus.
>>
What does /pol/ think of the Episcopalian/Anglican church? I think it's somewhat based. It has a lot of the traditions of Catholicism, but it isn't enslaved to the corrupt, cucked Vatican and their lackeys.
>>
>>76628050

I don't understand why you seem to believe that hedonistic goals and national glory are somehow contradictory

In the case of the Panama Canal, they needed a way to bring the treasures of the golden mines of California faster to the other side of their coast in a time where the interior of USA was still relatively dangerous

Where there is profit to be had, there is will. Absent profit, the canal would have never existed
>>
>>76628177

He also told them that they would be in war against their own families

He also told them to love their enemies, and reprimanded them when they tried to defend themselves

He also told them that he expected them to submit to martyrhood

You are willfully ignoring the Word of Jesus.
>>
>>76616677

I want to like him...but he's Baptist. He could at least be SSPX.
>>
>>76628465

You still can't answer why he would specifically order them to carry swords if he didn't want them to use them.

And you can love your enemies but still defend yourself from them. You can love someone that tries to murder you but still fight back. You can love someone that rapes your daughter but still want him to be imprisoned.

It's not mutually exclusive.
>>
This is literally the definition of being a good Christian, though and not /pol/'s epic DEUS VULT fanfiction religion.

Give up earthly possessions and desires and help your fellow man, spread the other cheek, give to the poor etc etc.
>>
>>76627958
>>76627988
>>76628028
kek
>>
>>76614392
this

especially the russian branch
>>
>>76628721

I did explain: they misunderstood him when he was only asking them to get ready for his death, and that is why he answered "That's enough!!" right in the next verse

> still defend yourself from them.

That is not what "if they take your coat, give them your shirt as well" means
>>
>>76627368
Putting books together doesn't mean you wrote the words, retard.
>>
>>76629197

I don't think you can into metaphors.
>>
>>76628624
Please watch the 4th video in that post.
>>
Eastern Orthodox Church is based.

Married priests so way less homos and yet much better outfits too.
>>
>>76629327

Submission was not a metaphor: Jesus, Paul and Peter DID submit to their enemies. They didn't do it in a metaphoric way, they were serious about it

The part about buying a sword is metaphor for readiness: it was never translated into action, and when an attempt was made, Jesus stopped it
>>
>>76614392
>Turks come to Europe
>all ortodox babies turn against their Catholic brothers
>based
>>
>>76629623

Jesus stopped it because it would have been interfering with its sacrifice.

Jesus, Paul, and Peter were in special circumstances.

If all Christians submitted to their enemies, Christianity wouldn't exist anymore.

And you don't believe what you say anyways. If someone broke into your home and started killing your family, you would fight back.
>>
>>76629804

> Jesus, Paul, and Peter were in special circumstances.

No they were not

As late as 350 there were Christians rejecting self-defense as Christian

The Church has literally dozens of pre-nicean martyrs that died following the path set by Jesus

in 330 you still have Martin of Tours declaring that fighting against the enemies of the nation would be unchristian and he would rather be killed by then

> If all Christians submitted to their enemies, Christianity wouldn't exist anymore.

You seem to believe that Christianity is concerned with existance in this world: it does not

A significant part of the most radical believers actively hope that Israel will bring around the end of the world so that everything can finally end

>And you don't believe what you say anyways.
I am not Christian anymore exactly for that shit
>>
We will send every soul to Satan, and you fucks know there's nothing to do about it.

Take haste to say Save me Satan if you are confused about this "troll" post and have been mistreated in this life, because sometimes the saviour is not the guy claiming salvation.
>>
Christianity is a slave religion, it's founding is directly related to jewish synagogoues in rome and helped them stage an international jewish revolt and the catholic church has taken upon itself to help wreck a few nations ever since the second vatican council.

Even if you leave aside all the obvious and glaring contradictions that come with the believe in christianity or any other superstitious bullshit for that matter you're still left with a deeply rotten ideology and absolute cuck-tier relation to the human existance.
I don't even care that you faggots are dumb enough to be religious but the fact that you think that christianity has anything to do with a return to traditional values is retarded.

The church will always be a hotbed for garbage like civil rights or refugees.
>>
>>76630572

Christianity is the sad attempt of jesus the devil to reap souls by claiming salvation.

Because a God will not deprive himself of sex for instance, so adultery and shit like that is an idiocy.
>>
>>76628355
>I don't understand why you seem to believe that hedonistic goals and national glory are somehow contradictory
Because it is like telling that Stalin was "Nationalistic Communist". This to things don't mix because of its basic ideas, its sense of being. Sure, some elements can be adapted but its overall just a artificial mechanism, harmful to the higher ideas if those not fight. It's a law of history.
>In the case of the Panama Canal, they needed a way to bring the treasures of the golden mines of California faster to the other side of their coast in a time where the interior of USA was still relatively dangerous
Exactly. Interiority of US. It was done for the USA to become great. Americans wanted their nation to prosper, the wealth to grows, their power bloom etc etc.
>>
>>76630739
> Americans wanted their nation to prosper, the wealth to grows, their power bloom

those sound like hedonistic reasons to me

I think that you are trying to avoid the use of the word "hedonism" because Christianity has attached a satanic meaning to it, not because you actually see self-interest as bad
>>
>>76629274
It means. We wrote the canons. We find the Truth among heresy. We preserve it. And we are the same Church that Jesus built upon Cephas, that Paul, James, John, apostoles, their disciples and populi Dei was part of.
>>
File: heathens.jpg (21 KB, 428x428) Image search: [Google]
heathens.jpg
21 KB, 428x428
>>76630559
Repent, heretic and save your soul.
>>
>>76630921
Let me find this for you:

Full Definition of hedonism

1 : the doctrine that pleasure or happiness is the sole or chief good in life

2 : a way of life based on or suggesting the principles of hedonism

Meanwhile:
patriotism
: love for or devotion to one's country
>>
https://cafephilos.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/is-it-possible-to-love-god/
>>
>>76631414

The key here is "one's"

your country is your property to some extent

You want your country to be rich, because then it will make you richer and your family, not because there is something automatically good about making an abstraction like a country is richer

Surely we can agree that the country is to some extent party of your property, and that making it richer will help you as well?
>>
>>76614142
SAUCE?? PLEASE!!!!
>>
>>76614142
>But I'm still Christian, so where do I go now with my faith?
How does hell sound?
Just google, "church of the invisible man in the sky" and then put your zip code
>>
>>76631640
>your country is your property to some extent
No. I AM my country. I AM my nation. I AM integral part of it. I AM in fact property of it.
>You want your country to be rich, because then it will make you richer and your family, not because there is something automatically good about making an abstraction like a country is richer
No. I want my country to be rich because it's my country. Even if it will make me gypsy level scum. Because even if it's abstraction it doesn't mean that it is not real (see totally abstract math)
>Surely we can agree that the country is to some extent party of your property, and that making it richer will help you as well
We do not.
>>
>>76632381

does your country being richer makes you richer?
>>
Have fun in hell OP. Outside the church, there is no salvation.
>>
>>76632505
Not necessary. And as a patriot if my country would become richer but I would become a white Abo I would do it without single word.
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.