[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my university has added gender neutral bathrooms When will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: apathy.gif (497 KB, 312x205) Image search: [Google]
apathy.gif
497 KB, 312x205
>my university has added gender neutral bathrooms

When will it end?
>>
go in and start jerking off to qt traps
>>
>>76613616
MY GENDER IS NOT NEUTRAL!
NOTHING ABOUT ME IS EVER NEUTRAL!
I REQUIRE A HANGAR!

BUILD ME A FUCKING HANGAR!
>>
Hey man could be worse, my uni banned bacon.
>>
>>76613616
my uni has had gender neutral for over a year now.

it's kinda nice honestly. i can go take a piss on any floor now.
>>
>>76613864
what school?

do you have a lot of Muslims?
>>
>>76613616

We just have a room with individual cubical toilets in.

We don't make a big deal about 'GENDER NEUTRAL XDDDD', it's just an un-labelled room with some toilet cubicles and a sink in.

Why does leftists make such a big deal about the whole gender neutral shit?
>>
>>76613616
Honestly though, just turn the gender neutral bathrooms into a sex club. Let it be known that if you want to fuck your booty call and you're not at res, just go to the gender neutral bathrooms and fuck in there.
>>
>>76613616
Out a sticky note that says "Fag" on the door, they'll be too triggered to walk in
>>
>>76613616
we've had them for a while. just piss all over the seat and enjoy your bad kharma

jk, clean it up so that more people visit the restroom. the higher the occupancy, the less comfortable a trans will be using it.
>>
>>76613864
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>76613864

What about bacon scented cologne?
>>
>>76613616

draw a poop swastika on the wall
>>
>>76613986
Fucking sex parties in the gender neutral bathrooms man.
>>
We had them. They used to be called co-ed bathrooms. They're just rebranding it so they can virtue signal and pander.
>>
hey at least now you can find out why girls go to bathroom during every fucking break
>>
>>76613616
Steal the sign, replace with nice sign that says "Unisex"
>>
>>76614058

That really needs to be a thing. A shame I am way too old for that and the very notion of it makes me gag.
>>
>>76613616
>An extra bathroom to seperate the trannies from the men
>Complaining

No woman is ever going to go in there anyway, jesus fuck I'd be terrified if I was a woman and I went to the "gender neutral" bathroom.
>>
>>76613864
Anyone who believes the letter of their religion enough to demand never to even smell a certain scent, IS A FUCKING RADICAL.

How are we not getting this? How are we not immediately arresting them and questioning their links to jihadist organizations?

Do you want sharia law? Cause this is how you get sharia law.
>>
>>76613616
dude they rock. nothing more opportunistic than being in the same room with girls when they would prefer you not being there. It makes it pretty easy to inject a couple jokes and perhaps head back into a stall.
>>
>>76613616
Just go and take a giant shit while girls are putting on make up.
>>
>>76614091
The feminists will be screeching about having to piss with men in the bathroom.

Just wait.

It all comes full circle.
>>
>>76613942
Yeah I don't get this. Most places have single-person bathrooms that are usually designated a family room anyone can use, usually for changing your kids diaper. I don't see why mentally ill degenerates can't just use these instead of crying and throwing trantrums until they get a special label.
>>
>>76613616
Piss all over everything. The women will want their own bathrooms very quickly.
>>
>>76614168

It was a thing at the university of Missouri, all the nogs on campus lost their minds because a poo swastika is cast iron proof that racism is alive and well on college campuses, some black lives matter faggot walked in front of the deans car and acted like he got run over, the dean ended up resigning, so much chaos from one little swastika.
>>
>identify as a velociraptor
>no bathrooms for raptors

Fucking bigots
>>
>>76614716

Na. I do remember that.

A shame it just didn't catch on at a few more places.
>>
File: image.png (294 KB, 491x315) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294 KB, 491x315
>>76613616
When women start complaining about shit on the walls and how dirty the bathrooms are because men's restrooms are always dirtier than women's.
>>
>>76615068

>men's restrooms are always dirtier than women's.

Myth.

t. janitor 10+ years ago
>>
>>76614863

yeah I totally agree, someone taped a swastika to the ceiling of a dorm room using electrical tape but it just wasn't the same.
>>
File: paulie walnuts point.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
paulie walnuts point.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
People keep talking about tranny rights this and equality that, but you have to realize that there is only ONE TRUE REASON why the SJWs are pushing for gender-neutral bathrooms.

Ready for the answer?

Here's some food for thought. Women take forever in the bathroom. They're the ones that have to stand in lines when it's busy. This never happens with the men's room because we get in and out quickly. The true purpose of all this is that these women want an excuse to be able to hop over to the men's bathroom when their's is full. And by doing this, they'll make it so men like ourselves need to wait in lines because these women will literally be clogging up the men's bathroom. THINK ABOUT IT.
>>
>>76615068
I've worked at a lot of restaurants and women's restrooms are always worse

Also tampons everywhere
>>
File: FURRYLIVESMATTERS.jpg (59 KB, 252x648) Image search: [Google]
FURRYLIVESMATTERS.jpg
59 KB, 252x648
LITTER BOXES FOR FURRYS WHEN
>>
>>76615291
But women will never admit that and will simply blame men anyway
>>
File: 200_s.gif (44 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
44 KB, 356x200
>>76615193

I read that entire thing in Paulies voice.
>>
>>76615193
this is the biggest reason i don't want neutral gender bathrooms.

i have come to terms with the degeneracy ruining the united states.

but i'll be damned if i have to wait in line to take a piss.
>>
>>76613616
Mine just added a gender-neutral label to existing disabled-friendly toilets, not a big deal really. People with special snowflake genders are really rare so why go out of the way to build a new toilet?
>>
>>76613616
When? When we kill every single jew, that's when. Or at the very least exile them all.
>>
>>76613616
When you piss exclusively on the seats
>>
When you're done taking a crap, just yank out the roll of toilet paper and drop it in the bowl.

Automatic flush robot bowls can't deal.
>>
>>76613864
They're cancerous desu. Practically pure fat.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.346666877.jpg (111 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.346666877.jpg
111 KB, 1000x800
>>76613616
>gender neutral bathrooms

So,.. these are for people with no vagina, and no penis????????
>>
>>76615139
Literally every men's bathroom has puddles of piss under the urinals from the shake off. But I'm sure women can blast a mean dookie
>>
>>76613616
I would love this, i would piss all over every stall and smear shit on the walls. I would write gross and obnoxious shit everywhere.

Welcome to our world ladies
>>
>>76615938

Piss is disgusting but it doesn't compare to bloody tampons and other wadded up human waste they let stew on the floor.
>>
>>76615938
Weren't you in that thread a couple of weeks ago? Some janitors on here shared crazy experiences from women bathrooms. One woman even aborted her baby in a stall.
>>
>>76616259
Fortunately, guys have an innate ability to stand on the threshold and blast it all away with piss.
>>
>>76616259
There's always this disgusting smell after women leave a bathroom. Also women never wipe their asses properly.
>>
>>76613616
In Japan we laugh at America.
>>
>>76613616
how about you just fucking go take a piss or shit, wash and dry your hands, and leave the bathroom, almost convincing people you don't have autism
>>
Damn I'm getting sick now just thinking about that fucking women smell.
>>
Get all the Asian students to use it. It will turn into a designated shitting bathroom.
>>
>>76613616

please put on belt buckle on this train. The ride never ends
>>
>>76615068
>When women start complaining about shit on the walls and how dirty the bathrooms are because men's restrooms are always dirtier than women's.

I work as a janitor. This is a bald-faced lie.

Women's Bathrooms are almost invariably dirtier than Men's Bathrooms.
>>
>>76618716
Story time!
>>
My uni didn't have gendered bathrooms, but they were separate fully equipped rooms rather than stalls
>>
>>76613616
After I upper deck every toilet.
>>
File: confused.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>76613616

>girls have to sit on piss soaked seats

>they're OK with this

This actually might be the answer to more red-pilled women joining our movement.
>>
>>76618924

There is no story. I worked as a custodian in high school too. The women's bathroom was always dirtier.
>>
>>76613616

There's literally nothinf wrong with that.

Segregated restrooms are weird and only serve the purpose of letting women waste time gossiping during double dates
>>
>>76619736
Tell me about the stuff you saw and cleaned up.
>>
>>76620230
you dirty pervert
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.