[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, lurking this board since junior year in high school.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1002 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1002 KB, 3264x2448
>Be me, lurking this board since junior year in high school.
>Laugh at the dank memes.
>Become slightly redpilled, but mostly be here for entertainment.
>Now in Collge, in Orientation as I type this.
>Video they are playing has a lady in a hijab
>Literally repeat "I will celebrate diversity" 5 times.

The memes are real. I am scared. What should I expect, /pol/? Will it be as authoritarian as the memes say?
>>
Yes. Leave and go to trade school before you get in too deep.
>>
fight it and don't back down.
>>
>>76611670
Become an apprentice of any number of fucking trades that are relevant to your area.
>>
>>76613344
this
>>
Welcome to indoctrination camp son. Enjoy the 60k in debt to hear how terrible of a person you are for the next X years.
>>
Stand up and say "THIS IS NOT EDUCATION. THIS IS INDOCTRINATION."

Then walk outside and get ready for the best few years of your life unless Trump loses
>>
just go through it but don't take it seriously, your goal is to get the degree. Skill trades are not a good fallback anymore, they are outsourcing everything now, and also many of the high paying trades are becoming automated. Your best bet is to go for the university degree and then specialize in something that can't be outsourced easily.
>>
>>76613344
>>76613484
>>76613568

I am doing computer engineering, intend to do as many of my own apps and such as I can while here. And I have a scholarship, it's all paid for, my only debt will be of living expenses, but I won't be a retard and try and manage myself properly.
>>
>>76611670
You go to ucf, nigga? Just wait until you are forced to take that not anymore module where all the rapists are white
>>
>>76611670
stick your head down and become successful

but never forget what kind of shit they put you through

and then when your time has finally come you will get your revenge

these people want to get a reaction out of you so that they can destroy your life while your are still young and defenseless

it simply isn´t worth it right
>>
>>76611670
PS
I feel like the most aggressive thing that you could do is talk to your colleges republican club and get them to invite milo

you might get lucky and get to see those idiots become a public laughing stock
>>
>>76614109
Yeah, UCF. Tried to put the logo in the pic. No clue what you are talking about, what the fuck!?
>>
File: jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif (554 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif
554 KB, 295x221
>>76611670
>Reply
just stand up and walk out. its orientation. most all of it is common sense. make sure you do it at the oppurtune moment for max inspirational mass redpill
>>
>>76614300
I am gonna openly campaign for Trump, I am in STEM, I am not afraid of these fuckers.
>>
>>76614152
This, remember that you are surrounded by your enemies and they are waiting for a chance, any chance, to attack.
You have to wear a false face for now
But there will come a time when the situations are reversed.
For now, you must simply steel yourself to endure the unendurable and at least make it look like you are drinking from their cup of poison
And wait with anticipation for the deep red glow that heralds the coming of the dawn
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>76614332
>This is why we need to Make America Great Again
>drops mic
>>
I feel you, bro. I went to college from 2010 - 2015, when all the SJW stuff slipped into the mainstream and the leftists went full retard.

Prepare for every class, seminar, speaker, and dorm life program to focus entirely around white privilege, fat acceptance, gender fluidity, transgenderism, Black Lives Matter, and third wave "everything is rape" feminism. You will be "taught" things that are so ridiculous they can't be real.

My advice is, remember that you control your education. Focus on a major that is unlikely to be infected by this garbage. Pick your electives carefully. If you start a class and find out it's a SJW brainwashing course, just drop the class and make up the credit next semester.

I know it's tempting to actually argue with these people, but you can't. These people do not tolerate dissent. The only thing that will come of it is your peers hating you and your professor wrecking your GPA because he doesn't like your mean scary opinions.

Stay strong, Anon. You have a miserable journey ahead of you.
>>
>>76614411
>Implying no one in liberal arts is conservative.
>Implying no one in STEM isn't a libcuck.

> Implying sjws don't actively target stem to get muh meme science diversity job
>>
>>76614411
OK that is alright.
I thought like you were going to openly call out feminist when ever the bring up the bullshit "1 in 4" statistic

but supporting the republican presidential candidate should still be ok at this point. plus STEM luckily still isn´t as effected by those fascists

how are you going to promote Trump? any ideas? try wrapping up your message with a joke. people tend to be more likely to listen to somebody if you use comedy. that is how the daily show managed to brainwash an entire generation.
/pol/ and the_donald shoud be a good place to get feedback/support

I also think that there is a "students for trump" group at reddit. you might find some like minded people there
>>
>>76614503
>And wait with anticipation for the deep red glow that heralds the coming of the dawn

is that some old school, ww2, imperial Japanese propaganda

that sounds awesome
>>
>>76611670
Is that UCF? Didnt get into UF? LMAO @ ur life
>>
>>76614939
He could always appeal to the Hispanic vote by writing out TRUMP 2016 on the campus grounds in big letters made from dismembered human limbs and torsos and heads with the skin peeled off
>>
sucks
>>
>>76614526
>go to uni in Indiana
>get street preachers being edgy and pissing off leftists
>president vehemently defends free speech for everyone
>libs get butt blasted

>BLM comes to our campus
>rally outside [lecture hall]
>about 30 people show up
>top post on yikyak: "[lecture hall] smelled kinda funny today
>>
Stand firm in your beliefs but be willing to entertain their points if they're good (college is nominally about challenging your beliefs). Don't try to change anyone it's not worth your time and plus those idiots are your competition.
>>
You actually had to repeat something 5 times like a cult indoctrination? That's creepy as shit, you should have recorded it. There really needs to be a list.
>>
>>76613850
Uni fag here. Engineers are typically more redpilled than other degrees, so you should be ok for the most part.
>>
>>76614503
>>76614514

Akatsuki...
>>
>>76615302

I went to college in Indiana. I can only imagine how much worse this shit would've been in a more urban/liberal state.

I went to BSU. We still had the occasional Slutwalks, BLM protests, all that dumb shit. Plus, I have a degree in humanities, so SJW bullshit infected half of my classes themselves.

Muncie was a shithole. Southern Indiana is best Indiana.

Where'd you go?
>>
>>76611670
>Orientation
>in June
What?

And even we didn't get that here
>>
>>76615174
You.

You're the one that puts Chinese in the well from the other thread.

I rike you.
>>
File: hspirit.png (611 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hspirit.png
611 KB, 1280x720
>>76611670
join or create your schools branch of the SS anon
>>
>>76614939
Gonna join College Republicans and do what I can in their efforts.
>>
>>76616231
Do you think school would allow a "Nationalist Party" club or organization?
>>
>>76615302
IUPUI? We have street preachers there all the time.
>>
>>76615325
I would have, but I wasn't expecting it.
>>
File: 3773125746.jpg (103 KB, 445x377) Image search: [Google]
3773125746.jpg
103 KB, 445x377
>>76611670
>Ah. I remember a few years ago in German class in high school, all subjects of exams were about immigrants feeling discriminated in Germany, Nazism and the Berlin Wall. At one point it was so obvious I blew up to the professor and said I wanted to know about real German culture. Our following course was about beer and sausages, kek.
>>
>>76611670
If you stay then don't be surprised when you're fucked over by the board or town by being forcefully pc.

Get out while you can when you get your degree, keep to yourself, and don't let them fuck you over.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.