[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are niggers so prominent in the media and get so much coverage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Black_guy_nigger.jpg (37 KB, 475x589) Image search: [Google]
Black_guy_nigger.jpg
37 KB, 475x589
Why are niggers so prominent in the media and get so much coverage than anyone else?

They're only %12.4 of the USA.
>>
Why niggers forget that arabs and berbers enslaved them 3x time europeans did yet they always blame europeans for slavery
>>
>>76611321

They're still blaming the "White Man" for being their burden of great success.

The fact is, they are only %12.4 pop. of USA and 50% of them are in jail.

The fact is, the majority of black kids grow up without fathers.

The fact is, niggers think rapping and sports are the only careers (even Obongo said this).

The fact is, nigger is a nigger and has low IQ and is a bottom feeder compared to European IQ.
>>
>>76611503
That's a rare Tila. Based.
>>
>>76611321
I dunno
>>
>>76612377
> Checks flag

How's the migration going with the shitkins
>>
>>76612739
Pretty well you ?
>>
>>76613893
And*
>>
>>76613921

I like visiting your country but those shitskins got to go.
>>
testing testing
>>
>>76613985
You should avoid big City if you visiting , more its little better it is *sorry for m'y english
>>
obongo nigger president
>>
>>76611001
>virtue signaling
>whit guilt
>love of the BBC
>>
>>76614178
>You should avoid big City if you visiting , more its little better it is *sorry for m'y english

Last time I visited was in 2011 in the 14th district, really really nice people (they do hate Americans, though, you can tell).

In the general area, ie 6th district, you make the wrong turn and there's so much trash and just niggers and shitskins all over the place.

What happened to your country??
>>
jews, of course.
>>
>>76611321
What do you except from people that hate slavery but brag about their ancestors being pharaoh, while being from west africa.
>>
>>76614340
>jews, of course.

it's always the jews, no?
>>
>>76611001
They have self-esteem issues and the media hopes that a positive portrayal on television will make them less likely to commit crime.
>>
>>76614281
I dont know Paris but we have a leftist gouvernement this is why
>>
They literally break all the laws

Law breaking makes the news

Niggers dominate the news
>>
>>76615088
>Niggers dominate the news

Can we send them back to Africa? I think we'll be OK without Beyonce.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.