[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I TRY POST THIS ABOUT AN HOUR AGO BUT 4CHAN DIDNT LET ME ANY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: SEND HELP.jpg (323 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
SEND HELP.jpg
323 KB, 800x559
I TRY POST THIS ABOUT AN HOUR AGO BUT 4CHAN DIDNT LET ME

ANY WAY GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE

America will be last country to switch to Euro. Three big earthquakes will shake the three superpowers; 1st big earthquake in Russia; 2nd (bigger one) in China; 3rd (biggest of the three) will be in America. NATO will nuke Ukraine to blame Russia for it; then NATO will nuke Russia from Scandinavia. China will attack Russia; but will not get past Ural Mountains; bio-genetic weapon will be used against Chinese soldiers (they will run back to China and hide in closets in fear) and weather weapon will freeze Siberia to - 200 Celcius; stadium-size chunks of unmeltable ice will fall from the lower sky (because when rockets go into higher sky they bring this ice down to lower sky). Russia will destroy Turkey and America. China will have a hole across the whole country to the abyss (because of another super weapon used to stop Chinese aggression); radiation from this hole will be massive; Chinese will try to keep quiet about it; a lot of people will fall into this hole.

CONT
>>
>>76609656

Scientists don't see dinosaurs because of radiation. Only Eurasia and Alaska (both without coasts) will remain after demons blow up Antarctica (which surrounds the flat earth) and Greenland melts. Move to Ural Mountains or inland Alaska. Sionists want war between Russia and Germany from June 11th to October 11th on their holidays because (666 times 3)+(6 times 3) = 2016 (in their twisted logic).
Tube people = demons. Clones = demons. Human costumes that demons wear = demons. Dinosaurs and 666ed people have triple stranded DNA; normal person can't swallow 666ed food (designed for 666ed people). Demons live inside clones. Bacteriologist Alexandre Yersin (who discovered Bubonic plague) is depicted on the Shroud of Turin. There is another shroud (Shroud of Milan) on which blasphemer Yosef (who was crucified on a pole in 1066 AD) is depicted. Menachem Mendel Schneerson, Lenin (el=deity in Hebrew, nine = no in German; so, when chanted repeatedly is blasphemy against the Creator), and Yosef were possessed by Azazel; now, Rico Cortes is possessed by Azazel.
>>
>>76609730
WW3 happens; 7% of people will be left; after people are tired of war, they will elect the antichrist as one world leader; don't vote. ISIS stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. Next false flag: Statue of Liberty in order to attack Iran; one big shake, one giant step forward, one giant collapse. Move away from coasts as nukes will go off in the ocean (at where tectonic plates meet; result: megatsunamis 1km high).
Wear natural clothing so that if a bomb goes off it won't stick to the body as fast as synthetic clothes. All metal will be burned for fuel; so, save knives, crowbars, shovels, wood-burning stoves, etc. Also, save cloth/fabric/textile to cover the wounds and diseases.
Eat natural food because nanochips, cells of aborted fetuses, bug DNA, and other poisons are in food that is commonly sold; reject vaccines, medical care, medicine, etc. because nanochips are administered thru IVs, implants, fillings, etc. If 1000-1500 nanochips are in your right hand, then you can't make proper Orthodox sign of the cross with the right hand; last mercy for you then will be to cut the hand off.
Seraphim of Sarov and Sergiy of Radonezh will be resurrected after WW3 for a short time; Seraphim of Sarov will show the new Ruski Tsar who will fight the antichrist for about 2 years and 8 months. Those who go see Seraphim of Sarov will be healed of their infirmities/illnesses/sicknesses/ diseases; if you want to see him then, hurry because he won't stay longer than a few weeks.
>>
>>76609832
Earth is flat; stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep.
Humans were created about 7525 years ago. Ruski Orthodox Christian Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Enoch and Elijah return to preach against the antichrist.
Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level. They will get out through sinkholes and lakes. To kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia.
Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer.

Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)Moon 2)Inside fake mountain Kailash in Tibet 3)In lake Baikal in Russia 4)In Atlantis which is underneath the Mariana Trench in Pacific Ocean. There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets.
>>
>>76609878

Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old. He flies very fast; deceived people will say that "Christ is here; Christ is there". Sometimes, he wears blue robe over left shoulder while red robe is underneath. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people to believe that he can do mountain moving and resurrection (using holograms); fire from the sky is easy (considering the gases from pollution in the atmosphere).
Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). Police will microchip and isotope ray people on the highways. Microchipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, 666 is given. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell.
If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell.
>>
>>76609928

Forgive me.
>>
File: 1462412864570.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1462412864570.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
Go roleplay on /x/ faggot.
>>
>>76610002

No no no it is what is happening
>>
File: 1463413378334.png (43 KB, 706x669) Image search: [Google]
1463413378334.png
43 KB, 706x669
>>76610065

if you truly believe that you should seek professional help
>>
>>76610133

okay but just remember the warning signs and pray to lord jesus christ
>>
>>76610206
Buddy you're having a mental breakdown just go get help, it sounds like you're developong Schizophrenia
>>
>>76609656
Australia pls...
>>
>>76610310

No my friend just be ready and safe okay
>>
File: 1457614361899.jpg (77 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
1457614361899.jpg
77 KB, 928x696
>>76610310
sounds like he's an aussie
>>
Lucifer is a magical fire that burns from my lighter, he will kill the jews, and breed unity. First he must unleash disaster, and move through memes, over the internet, because he's made of light. the only way to do it, is to do fancy rituals and think real hard. Baphomet is a symbol of everything combined, through the Baphomet hitler lives, and we must suck their dicks; no homo, to unleash the freedom. Because Lucifer is light, but it's dark, or some shit like that! By following lucifer, we are free, because being yourself is just silly!
>>
>>76609656

what's ukraine?
>>
Also pay no heed to the Enûma Eliš, which predates jew poop, and shows us Lucifer is fiction stemming from the Myth of Marduk who made man to be slaves. :V we be smart lucifarians, we work wit de demoons, de habbenings, we think reeelz hards!!! OHHH SATAN, I SUCK THE PENIS OF THE DARK LIGHT LORD OF DEPENDENT FREEDOM, I SHALL QUESTION CONSTANTLY, AND NEVER ENJOY A SINGLE MOMENT DUE TO MY TOXIC SECOND SELF "suck suck suck" "muffled sucking sounds"
>>
jesus OP this is horrifying. what can we do???
>>
>>76610906

You cannot stop, you can only have faith in Jesus and have unity with your people
>>
>>76610843

No, I think that theory is stupid.
>>
File: 80587455.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
80587455.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
Pray to lucifer, talk to the fire of the candle, if you stare at it long enough, it will talk to you, follow the instructions of the dark fire that is also light, be dependent on it and it will give you freedom. You too can be a 30 year old that looks like a mentally challenged high school goth. HAIL DE SAATANN ohhh satan, our dark faggot lord, make de habbenings
>>
File: moloch.jpg (68 KB, 693x404) Image search: [Google]
moloch.jpg
68 KB, 693x404
>>76611111
hello friend
>>
>check flag

I cant believe a faggot like you OP wrote all that.
>>
Luficer is a faggot, and lucifer is dead. Fuck you, hail kek you filthy jew. And don't lie, you're a god damn jew if you venerate lucifer.
>>
>>76609656
Janitors
Remove /b/ tier
>>
File: 1464690803471.jpg (14 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
1464690803471.jpg
14 KB, 276x183
>>76609656
Just another aus schizo, move along. Though I'll bite bc im curious.

-why sleep fully clothed as opposed to naked or in boxers; and does fully clothed mean tshirt+underwear+pants+socks?

-Nowhere in The Bible does it say thst hell is temporary or that there is a temporary hell. All it says about it is ETERNAL, can't get out. Where are you getting this from, did u take hallucinogens to reach these conclusions?
>>
File: die.jpg (968 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
968 KB, 3264x2448
May all Lucifarians be cursed and die due to their stagnation.
>>
>>76611156
It's not a theory you faggot, they stole genesis from the book, and Lucifer is a stolen concept from the archetype Marduk. It's not a theory, it's a fucking fact. Do some research, your gods and demons are FAKE ALLEGORIES YOU STUPID FUCK! http://www.religioustolerance.org/com_geba.htm
>>
The Enûma Eliš comes from 7bc, it is the oldest and first known creation myth in mankind's history, Geniss was plagiarized from it, and Lucifer is just a knock of stolen arch type of Marduk, right in the book it says he created man to be slaves and worship him, you're fucking retarded and uneducated. Stop blinding following joy of Satan you silly fuck, actually research what the fuck you're practicing and stop sucking Michal Fords dick
>>
>>76609656
>>76609730
>>76609832
>>76609878
>>76609928
>>76609953

Even if it's schizo bullshit there is something to be learned here

The end is nigh and more and more people know it without knowing
>>
File: 1464914024125.jpg (86 KB, 606x608) Image search: [Google]
1464914024125.jpg
86 KB, 606x608
>>76609656
Why must you shit post this fucking nonsense....
>>
Can you /x/ shitposters please make more believable conspiracy threads for once?
>>
People have been saying the world will end every fucking year, people thought the black plague was the end. y2k, etc etc. This guy is clearly on some hard drugs, or legit mentally ill.
>>
File: fuckingface.jpg (36 KB, 338x476) Image search: [Google]
fuckingface.jpg
36 KB, 338x476
>Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell.
>>
>>76609656
>MOLOCH

Thats Baphomet, though.
>>
>>76612474
Shit is hilarious x,,,,,,D I leld'
>>
>>76612137
Citations didnt exist back then.
>>
>>76609656
>>76609730
>>76609832
>>76609878
>>76609928
which game is this
>>
And nether did carbon dating, or science. People have utterly no clue what they're talking about.
>>
Tell us more about the early signs so we can get prepared in time.
>>
>>76612232
I always felt like schizos feel feels that normal people can't pick up.
I, as always, welcome death.
>>
Be afraid and make sure you buy bonus buckets, you'll need to stock up on food, and they can even be used to take a shit in!! After all, if the world ends, you won't be here any more, so it's perfectly logical to care and get ready!! END TIMES LULULULU ALLAH SHITLER hail poopifer!
>>
>>76612943

The Early signs are as follows:

Earths water will begin disappear
Dogs and fish will rain from the sky
All insects will retreat underground
Deer will run themselves into cars, trees etc

Then, the current Pope will transform into a giant spider, then all hell breaks loose.
>>
>>76613335
Sounds cool
>>
>>76613335
But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you.
>>
>>76613498

I do speak to the animals, the birds, the earth and they tell me to prepare for the reckoning

You should too
>>
>Australia

What a shocker
>>
>>76613335
I hope that I will survive long enough to see the transformation with my own eyes.
>>
Been on this board for a week now and I already hate Aussies.
Do they need daily shitposting to keep them alive?
>>
>>76613844
>living in a world ruled by emus, giant bugs and legal prostitution.
Niigas cant even poo in loo without getting a heart attack.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.