[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk abortion, /pol/. I am strongly against it, as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: girl-with-down-syndrome.jpg (208 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
girl-with-down-syndrome.jpg
208 KB, 600x400
Let's talk abortion, /pol/.
I am strongly against it, as it is the murder of innocents, ripping babies out of your womb is just evil and definitely causes tears in the veil.

But there is the case of children who have downs or are otherwise sick. I can't make my mind up about this issue. On one heand plenty of them appear to have a decent life, on the other, I can't help but think it is trapping souls in suffering minds and bodies, and is a huge burden on a family.

What's your take?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x456
Abortion should be free for lower income brackets so that niggers and poor idiots won't lower the collective IQ of the human race. And it should be increasingly taxed for higher income brackets to discourage the wealthy from having abortions. Not only will this act as a form of eugenics, but it will also stimulate the economy as wealthy people have to spend a bunch of money on their kids, buying cars, clothes, etc.
>>
>>76607381

4 out of 5 abortions in the USA are performed on black women.

You want the nignog population and resultant crime rates to increase 500% just because "muh superstitious feels".

WTF, Hungary. I thought we were bros.
>>
>>76607381
Abortion should be illegal except in cases were the child would be extremely deformed or the mothers life is at risk. That is my view of it. I would say you should be allowed to abort a downs syndrome child simply because it is abnormal, they do not live very long anyway and they take an extraordinary amount of care.
>>
>>76607381
I get it, i get it, you want me to finish the Don's saga
Alright kiddies, get the (You)s rolling while uncle Mario prepares the pasta
>>
>>76608018
Agree/10
>>
>>76607867
I can't support murder just because I hate gipsies either.
>>
>>76607381
Why abort a baby when you can just miscarry?
>>
File: 1409220141951.gif (1018 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1409220141951.gif
1018 KB, 300x167
>>76607381
> as it is the murder of innocents
the mosquito you just smashed was innocent as well

> ripping babies out of your womb
before their nervous system even gets to the level that they could feel pain. and the moms deserve it for being so stupid.

>evil
this might be right, but i think forcing people to live a shitty disabled/unwanted life is evil as well

>causes tears
what doesn't

I've known two hungarian chicks in their early 20s who had sex with over 10 guys without a condom. Believe me their children might very well have turned out to be trash, to be paid for by everyone else during their entire lives, while quite possibly being unhappy themselves.
Wouldn't you just end them and spare all the suffering?

We should be encouraging population decline anyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O133ppiVnWY
>>
>killing a foetus with no consciousness and no sense of self awareness is not ok but killing animals for pleasure is ok.
>>
>>76610716
Do you also agree to kill people in coma or their sleep?
>>
>>76608018
Wrong.
They have almost an average lifespan by now.
>>
>>76610757
No why?
>>
I support abortions, it creates less of a chance for more idiots to be born.
>>
>>76610947
They are also unconscious, that's why. Fetal stage is just a long sleep before the wake of consciousness. Babies post birth are not conscious for a while either.
>>
>>76610316
>the mosquito you just smashed was innocent as well

the mosquito was not human, nor was it anything near smart enough to form anything resembling ''thoughts''.

>before their nervous system even gets to the level that they could feel pain. and the moms deserve it for being so stupid.

a person being unable to feel pain does not make it acceptable to hurt them. i would agree with them ''deserving'' it, but its not like the mothers learn from it, so not an argument.

>what doesn't

wat
>>
>>76607381
I'm pro-choice and I don't care what stupid arguments you (((conservatives))) make against it.

It is legal, we won, you LOST. Nothing will change that.

Keep posting your angsty arguments against on a anime forum though and pretend you can change anything.

YOU LOST.
>>
>>76611308
That's a big ass strawman you built there bud.
>>
>>76611040
>Fetal stage is just a long sleep before the wake of consciousness.

But the foetus has not yet developed to that stage yet so can hardly be considered a human, that's why it's different to killing a baby or a sleeping human; they ARE a conscious being, why does it matter what they could be?
>>
File: AHAAHAHA FUCK YOU.jpg (14 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
AHAAHAHA FUCK YOU.jpg
14 KB, 405x720
Think of it this way.
If the mom wants an abortion it's probably because:
a) She's an irresponsible twat uncapeable of caring for an infant, let alone give it a decent childhood, leading to another problem for society.
b) She has too much shit on her plate or is too low on money to be caring for an infant, let alone give it a decent childhood, leading to another problem for society.
c) She has other reasons that would lead to her not being able to care for an infant, let alone give it a decent childhood, leading to another problem for society.

Get the fuck out of here with that anti-abort bullshit.
>>
File: TyIKZv1.jpg (77 KB, 960x880) Image search: [Google]
TyIKZv1.jpg
77 KB, 960x880
>>76607381
My cousin has down syndrome my nickname for him is "broken down car".
>>
>>76611813
Probably runs in the family, anon-kun.
>>
>>76611077
>not smart enough to form anything resembling ''thoughts''.

That is true of people under the age of 1-3 years. They are protected by law because they have people caring about them, taking responsibility. Fetuses or animals with people wanting to take care of them be protected as well.

If there was a disease that killed people over 2 years old everywhere but in Australia, would it be the Australian adults' duty to care for the hundreds of millions of kids everywhere?

If human life is indeed innately valuable, the answer should be yes, shouldn't it?
>>
>>76607381
Early gene detection technology will allow parents to see exactly what kind of baby they will have early on in the pregnancy.

>downs & other crippling birth defects = abort

Why would you want a child to live like that

>hurr durr it's better than no life at all

Bullshit. If an embryo has no neurological activity it's just a bunch of cells and not an individual life

Get fucked by science
>>
>>76611441
>silly
Broski we aren't looking for false equivalents here. If a fetus is healthily and actively growing in a womb it has the potential to be a human being.
>>
I mean... Our parents have decided what we must do and what not to do in our first 18 years of life. They decide (if not nature by diseases and stuff) if we live, they decide our name and they teach us how to live by their way. Maybe as a child I didn't wanted to be born but I could not decide that because I couldn't think by the age of zero. I mean we are not even aware that we are alive until like 6 years later. Abortion should be legal because adoption system is bullshit in every country, because maybe that mother it's a fucking scumbag that doesn't even care for her child, because euthanasia if the fetus will live only 3 or 4 years. Also aborting it's not something that a mother takes in an easy way. She would have to pass trough a lot of psychologist and stuff.

Sorry for my bad english in b4 southamerican
>>
>>76607381
Have you ever been around babies? They're as unaware as you can get.
Not until at least they're around a year or so old do they even begin to comprehend their surroundings.
Abortions are fine, unplanned parenthood shouldn't be forced on anyone, least of all a little kid that probably has to grow up knowing it wasn't really wanted.
>>
File: violinist-with-down-syndrome.jpg (39 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
violinist-with-down-syndrome.jpg
39 KB, 700x466
>>76607381
How can you not be friendly with a downy. They are so joyful and kindhearted. I'd kill a thousand muslims to save a downy's life.
>>
File: 1464694255547.png (127 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464694255547.png
127 KB, 480x480
kek, anyone saved any stuff from that batshit insane "downs syndrome advocate"? the one who campaigns against abortion because it threatens to send downies to extinction, which is bad for diveristy.

lefties fucking eating themselves.
>>
>>76607381
Put all downies, female or male, in the army.
Pain only makes them angrier, they have retard strength, and are usually loyal to a fault.

They can be our very own, although smaller, ogryns.
>>
>>76607381
Pro-abortion. Pro-mandatory abortion for potatoes.
>>
>>76612510
Makes sense
>>
You'll get less satisfaction from an Ivy League degree and a Nobel prize than someone with downs gets from a COLORFUL BALLOON.

They are naturally power level 9000.

Killing retards is evil and God will repay.
>>
>>76610757
Yes, strongly yes. Keeping vegetables alive is cruel and inhumane. If I'd ever became one, I'd want the plug pulled asap.
>>
>>76610944
Maybe in America.
>>
I'm against abortion unless the baby will turn out to be handicapped, physically and/or mentally, or if the mother's life is in danger.
It's child abuse to bring a severly handicapped child into this world.
It's also a major drain of resources and goes against eugenics.
All this applies to most Europeans and East-Asians, or at least the people with an average or above average IQ.

>>76607569
Also, this.
Niggers and low IQ folk might be good for cheap manual labour but there's way too many of them at this point.
>>
Early term should be allowed, late term must require a very good reason. That's all there's to it.
>>
>>76607381
I don't really have a stance other that it should be consistent. If you allow parents to kill their kid, allow them to do that at any time, even if it's post-natal. Killing tards and niggers while they're still in the womb sounds pretty compelling, but I can't help but feel that the distinction here is arbitrary. If you think aborting retards is a good idea, you should also advocate for terminating those that were already born. I've been waiting a long time for someone to explain to me how abortion is different from strangling your two-year old, and I'm starting to suspect there might not be any difference at all.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.