[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seize the means of production do it now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: marx.png (387 KB, 459x430) Image search: [Google]
marx.png
387 KB, 459x430
seize the means of production
do it
now
>>
>>76607268
>build revolutionary force
>arm revolutionary force
>revolutionaries seize means of production
>revolutionaries with guns now control means of production
>armed revolutionaries now become the new ruling class and force you to work for them
>they also disarmed you so you can't do shit about it

what a glorious utopia, nothing could possibly go wrong!
>>
>>76607336
nothing at all!
the system that built this world is clearly flawed! we ned to uproot everything and start over!
>>
>>76607268
I'd prefer to seize the means of distribution instead. That way, I don't have to produce anything, I just take it & distribute it how I see fit.
>>
>>76607268

>>76607268

The elite will never let you have power as they wield.

First they will send the Police.

If you defeat the Police they will send there armies.

If you defeat there armies, they will send there most loyal subjects.

If you defeat there most loyal subjects then you will have to defeat your fellow humans who are so addicted to the corrupt capitalist system, so unwilling to release the teat that provides the welfare, handouts, and government assistance they need to survive.

Only then will you truly walk among other free men.

The elite will never allow it, watch your TV and go to work on time slave.
>>
>>76607268
what means of production? service sector and government makework hardly produce anything
>>
>>76607268
Grow up already.
>>
>>76607268
ok I have a computer - now what?
>>
File: 1465367043223.jpg (72 KB, 460x454) Image search: [Google]
1465367043223.jpg
72 KB, 460x454
>>76607268

Go away Karl
>>
File: jew cultural marxism.jpg (575 KB, 776x1522) Image search: [Google]
jew cultural marxism.jpg
575 KB, 776x1522
>>76607268

Kill your self you commie neckbeard finmongoloid

Get a life you pathetic cringy loser

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/seize%20the%20means%20of%20production/country/FI/type/op/
>>
>>76607268
>america's top export is death by military force
>if you try seizing the product they just give you a free sample
what now faggot
>>
File: image.png (82 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 1136x640
>>76607268
Get a grip and read a history book. Are you so in need of your government to baby sit you and direct every facet of your life you could actually want a system like this? GROW UP! You are not a child. Take responsibility for yourself
>>
>>76607268
>siezes the means of production

>doesn't have production manifest, machines fall into disrepair.
>>
>>76607336
Nice straw man.
>>
>>76607925
Marxism doesn't teach fucking diversity nor supports mass immigration. If it did it would be a "shot to the head" ideology.

Cultural """"""marxism"""""" is a meme
>>
>>76607268

No thanks, I don't want war with China.
>>
>>76608185
the causes of those deaths were incidental to their nations economic systems
>>
>>76608185
>Black boog of gommunism
>not entirely fabricated
>A fucking leaf
>>
>>76607336
You said it anon, you said it.
>>
>>76608448
>refusing to accept Marxism as an evolving movement
The fact that it had flaws to begin with that honest Marxists could ""critique"" is evidence enough that not only is this new form of Marxism genuine but the appropriate successor of Marxism.

Just accept that it's a dangerous ideology and quit your apologism.
>>
>>76608448
Of course it does, the majority of third-worlders can't survive in a first world country so they need massive government to redistribute money to them
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.