[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why even vote Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: donaldtrump2.jpg (94 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrump2.jpg
94 KB, 672x372
> Strongly focussed on illegal immigration
> Not legal immigration

> Not willing to do anything about the high gun violence

> Not willing to pay taxes himself

> Wanting to end Obama Care and replace it
> Not saying what he's replacing it with

> Unwilling to accept police make mistakes

> In favor of Nuclear Power

Hillary and Bernie adressed all issues thoroughly, where Donald just talks around the subject.

Not even trolling or shilling here. I am actually asking you, /pol/ why you are pro-Trump but anti everything else.
>>
GR8 B8 M8
>>
>>76606276

> Malaysia

No seriously. Hillary is winning, and people are still pretending that Trump is winning.
>>
>>76606374

>Aquafresh

No u.
>>
>>76606725

pls no bully
>>
>>76606195
not an argument
>>
>>76606778

Come up with one then
>>
Because fuck beaners.
>>
>>76606195
To change the discourse. These days, when the US does something it effects everyone. A Trump election within itself is somewhat irrelevant. What it represents though, means everything.
>>
>>76606195
>Strongly focussed on illegal immigration
>Not legal immigration
What did OP mean by this? does he honestly think legals are a bigger threat than illegals?

>Not willing to do anything about the high gun violence
Wrong. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

>Not willing to pay taxes himself
[citation needed]

>Wanting to end Obama Care and replace it
>Not saying what he's replacing it with
Wrong again dumbass. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

>Unwilling to accept police make mistakes
You're delusional if you think Trump thinks that.

>In favor of Nuclear Power
yes?
>>
>>76606195
1. Illegal immigrants are a major drag on society, while immigrants pay taxes and contribute. There isn't a problem with legal immigration.
2. Has routinely stated that gun violence is related to mental health issues, which he says he will focus on improving heavily in his presidency.
3. Using legal tax methods that favor the rich, which he has stated to be in favor of appealing for a more fair distribution of taxes. He knows the system, so he can target it more effectively.
4. Already talked about going to a system of health care savings plans, while limiting the pharmaceutical distributions power in the States
5. Acknowledging that 90% or more of police officers do a fine job does not ignore the bad apples in the community. Just because he doesn't pay her and claimed black lives matter does not mean he ignores corruption.
6. You're implying there's anything wrong with proper nuclear power plant management, so why not utilize all of our assets?
>>
>>76607567
>>76608074
OP BTFO
>>
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/288541-hispanic-caucus-chairman-denounces-trumps-bigoted-immigration-message

>“When it comes to immigration, you know that the 11 million illegals, even if given the right to vote, you know, you're going to have to do what's right, but the fact is 11 million people will be voting Democratic,” Trump said.

>“You have to be very, very careful, because you could say that to a certain extent the odds aren’t looking so great for Republicans, that you are on a suicide mission,” he added. “You are just not going to get those votes.”

>Trump then advocated for opening the borders to European immigrants, who he described as “tremendous” and “hard-working people.”
>>
File: wtf is wrong with america .png (78 KB, 417x800) Image search: [Google]
wtf is wrong with america .png
78 KB, 417x800
>>76608599
>illegal gibs me dats vote for the party that has the gibs.
>legal people who actually want to work for a living vote for the party that gives them jobs.
you only just discovered this common information?
>>
>>76606195
Just because he hasn't expressed his full plans and stances doesnt mean he has none?

Also what the fuck is wrong with nuclear power you fucking cuck
>>
File: Project_Ares_logo_no_mag.jpg (137 KB, 2048x1331) Image search: [Google]
Project_Ares_logo_no_mag.jpg
137 KB, 2048x1331
>>76606195
>> Not willing to do anything about the high gun violence

Liberal shill get teh fuck out, the only "gun violence" is niggers shooting each other in Chicago, and without racist laws you aren't going to fix that.
>>
File: trumpy.png (6 KB, 260x233) Image search: [Google]
trumpy.png
6 KB, 260x233
>>76609775

> What the fuck is wrong with nuclear power?
This is bait.

>>76607567

The most popular quotes he stated I found within 5 minutes. Could be altered by google for all I know.

> Citation needed
See image

>>76608191

> Sage

Fuck off. I'm not trying to attack any one. I was asking a question in my own fucking thread. Don't like it? Fuck off.
>>
>>76609929

> Get the fuck out of your own thread

> Altering gun laws and making them stricter makes you a racist

Fuckwad.
>>
>>76609983

Also,

> Wanting to respect the second amendment
> 'Don't take away my guns!'

> Still want to get rid of people for their religion
>>
>>76606195
>immigration
hes actually talked about both quite a bit.

>gun violence
gangs and niggers are the problem, not guns. furthermore his pro-gun stances are a reason to vote for him ,not against him.

>Taxes
ive yet to meet someone who actually likes or wants to pay much if any taxes.

>end obamacare
im all for this

>replace obamacare at all
you got me there im against that.

>police mistakes
ive not seen him even talk about this, but while yes they do in the recent cases of blacks chimping out they had no real reason to so im not exactly going to be against the police on those cases.

>nuclear power
an issue i hardly care about but i hardly see it as bad, but would have to do more research to care.
>>
File: who.png (61 KB, 579x310) Image search: [Google]
who.png
61 KB, 579x310
>>76610276

Do you think he'll win?
>>
>>76610397
too early to tell.

he very much has a shot at it and i hope he does(and will be voting for him) but am under no disillusions he may lose.
>>
>>76610515

I'm glad honestly, that I don't have to deal with these type of issues.
>>
>>76609983
It's not bait, you're just uninformed and love sucking the big oil fueled media nuclear fearmongering created by the oil jew to keep energy hegemony in oil.
Nuclear energy output is much greater than any alternative
Modern reactors are much safer than the
2 50s constructed nuclear reactors built for nuclear weapon testing that had many overlooked flaws to save local planners money
They also produce much less waste than old reactors, making them the perfect bridge to nuclear fusion
If you actually believe solar or wind are sufficient to mantain the energy necessities in a large scale, you're retarded, germany went from exporting energy thanks to nuclear to importing. Wind and solar work in small countries, but have large production and maintenance costs especially, so they're better off used for local or private grids, while a few nuclear reactors can take care of a nation's general grid
Get educated.
>>
>>76610629

> Let me just jump the wagon

I'm 100% pro green energy and alternative energy. Which, sadly, Trump doesn't support.

Hillary however does.

> Get educated

What are you even doing here
>>
>>76606195
B8 but I'll deal with this before it gets to 3,000 replies

>Strongly focussed on illegal immigration
Illegal immigration makes a mockery of our borders
Hispanics on average commit violent crime at a higher rate than Whites or Asians
Hispanics on average use welfare services at higher rates than Whites or Asians

Hispanics on average have children at higher rates than Whites or Asians

Amnesty to illegal immigrants cheats those trying to come here legally by aiding those who cut the line

> Not legal immigration
1. He said he was going to audit H1Bs
2. He said he was going to stop or slow immigration from Islamic nations
Many around him suppport an Australia-style immigration system.

Gun 'control' has little effect on gun violence. Most of the gun violence in the US is gang based and race based, and Trump has publicly called out the race/violent crime correlation.

There is no evidence of this. While Trump was listed in the Mossack Fonseca records AKA the 'Panama Papers' multiple times (as a business affiliate of some of its clients), neither he nor any of his firms were its clients.

The ACA is worse than a total free market approach or a total socialized approach, and was lobbied by the insurance industry for its individual mandate.

The individual mandate was legally unprecedented.
Point?
>>
>>76610765
This is not a factor when dealing with violence against police and proper police action. Disproportionately, deaths and injuries by police were the result of threats to the lives or safety of the officers or other civilians.

Nuclear power is highly effective and new breeder reactors use up nuclear waste multiple times.

Nuclear meltdowns are statistically rare, and nuclear power has the fewest deaths/kwhr.
Not even trolling or shilling here. I am actually asking you, /pol/ why you are pro-Trump but anti everything els
>>
>>76610562
its not the easiest thing ill give you that, sitting by and watching numbers on a screen, knowing all you can really do in the end is shout at people to vote for him and place a vote that is only a drop in a bucket he will need to fill.

both parties candidates are vastly different in their direction they want to take the country, and i think many people are realizing that for once, whoever gets elected might actually make a real difference,

its just good or bad no one knows, some for either of them, and i think it scares people alot.
>>
>>76610765
>>76610784

He seems to have very short neutral awnsers to questions on legitimate problems.
>>
>>76610687
I like how you completely ignored the points I layed out like a good biased goy, and gave a.... *GASP* short unconcise awnser that did not address the problem!

I wonder who it is that you dislike that does the same
>>
>>76610852
most people wouldn't even understand the actual depth of policies or how to actually do them, and so he himself sees no need to go into much detail, though he might thus oversimplify it, is how he seems to come across at least to me.

make himself heard and understood by everyone, even if that makes it seem a bit too simplified to some, they still understood he meant "less illegals and do something about them being in our country"
>>
>>76606195
>because illegals are the problem not the legals, and he has even said he plans to make immigration easier

>others do not plan to do anything about assault hammers either so who cares? Countries that don't have the second amendment, that's who.

>plans to raise taxes in his own bracket and eliminate loopholes that he knows exists because he uses them

>socialized healthcare in countries that are smaller than a state is fine, but not in the U.S.

>it should be "replaced" with what existed before, competitive insurance companies

>unwilling to accept that outside your head canon fantasyland, police that are corrupt/racist/etc are the minority.

>if done right is the most efficient power source on the planet as of now
>>
>>76609983
so he pays his taxes, wtf are you complaining about again?
>>
>>76611142

Fuck off out of my thread.
>>
>>76611142
Dont try, he's probably a history major or equivalent.
We've got the same idiots here: they're planning to shut down nuclear power and replace it with meme panels and meme mills "becuz it tutally werks guys!!1!!". Of course we'll just have to diminish our energy consumption by 40%, and the backup plan is gas powered plants.
>>
>>76611200

Who says I'm complaining?

'
Not even trolling or shilling here. I am actually asking you, /pol/ why you are pro-Trump but anti everything else.'
>>
>>76609983
>This is bait.

So how's it like working for Exxon's PR department?
>Pic

vs
>Legally minimizing tax liability- which almost EVERYONE does.

>>76606374
They're at about a stalemate. The real question is what will happen to all the spurned Sanders, Webb, Cruz and Paul supporters, and what will happen with the undecideds.

>>76606899
You made statements. Those statements have turned out to be shit. What argument do you expect us to pull out of thin air that isn't a rebuttal?

>>76608599
>Trump then advocated for opening the borders to European immigrants, who he described as “tremendous” and “hard-working people.”
You just contradicted yourself. This is an immigration plan that doesn't have to do with illegal immigration- it involves repealing the Immigration Act of 1965,and either going back to quotas to even out Hispanic migration, or moving to a meritocratic Australian system.
>>76610050
>Altering gun laws and making them stricter
Firearm and ammunition laws cannot be significantly altered at the Federal Level without a constitutional amendment to repeal or amend the 2nd
About 15 to 20 cities are the main drivers of gun crime and violent crime (and violent crime with guns). These cities are disproportionately black, and disproportionately seeded with gang activity.

Furthermore about half of violent crime deaths are the result of combined melee weapons (fists, clubs, bats, bricks, knives), which they are very adept in using.

Even as violent crime has decreased worldwide, the violent crime expected to decrease in the UK and Australia after gun control was simply picked up by melee weapons, and the trend line remained at the same rate.

This firearms are not a very good force equalizer for criminals, who easily resort to other weapons. They are an excellent force equalizer for law abiding citizens, who go to the range regularly but rarely engage in knife fights.
>>
>>76611474

You too. Fuck off.
>>
It's a meme. /pol/ love memes.
>>
>>76611545

So we agree on gun rights

neat
>>
>>76606195
Because it isn't odd.
>>
>>76611807

What isn't?
>>
>>76611534
well, welcome to /pol/ newfag, enjoy your stay here I suppose.
>>
>>76606195
>In favor of Nuclear Power

Which is how you can tell someone who wants what's best for his country from useles career politicians who will support / oppose anything in exchange for a small bump in popularity.

There's no rational reason why you'd oppose nuclear power other than wanting to appease ELF tier numbnuts.
>>
>>76606195
>Not a country I'd expect a shitpost from +1
>Focused on immigration
The whole country has been since inception
>Not legal immigrant
wut
>High gun violence
meme. Gun violence has been dropping since the 30's with exception of Liberal policies being enacted, forcing gun violence up. IE Chicago.
>Not willing to pay taxes himself
Not true and the top 20% pay more taxes than the bottom 80%.
>Wanting to end ObangoCare and replace it
+1 for this guy, partly why I'm voting for him.
My premiums went up over $200 and I've only been to the ER once in my life
>Not saying what he's replacing it with
"Something better" I don't understand how some people expect politicians and presidents to have all the right the fuck now and perfect with exquisite detailed planning.
>Unwilling to accept police make mistakes
OP hit the nail on the head with the one, but police are also afraid of the chipouts and need society's sweet tit to nurture them back to health.
>In favor of nuclear power.
Nothing wrong with nuclear power if plants are forced to keep up with maintenance and regulation.
>>
>>76612022

> Which is how you can tell someone who wants what's best for his country from useles career politicians who will support / oppose anything in exchange for a small bump in popularity.

Wow that almost looks made up. Wait. It is.
>>
>>76612078

> If power plants are forced to keep up with maintenance and regulation

I agree on this one. There's one in Belgium, with poor maintenance and poor security. They planned to blow it up. If they succeeded I would be dead. Which is why i'm skeptical.
>>
>>76610244
>Still want to get rid of people for their religion
Preventing entrance from non-citizens based on qualifiers=/=deporting citizens sharing the same qualifier.

>>76610687
>I'm 100% pro green energy and alternative energy.
Cost/KwHr and output of wind and solar are marginal compared to nuclear.

State-subsidized development of 'green' energy has consistently led to failure.

>>76610852
First of all this is incorrect depending on the issue
>e.g. illegal immigration
From points made in Cripped America, his press releases, his speeches, and his interviews, he supported
>Border wall
>Cutting off federal funding to sanctuary cities
>Greater amount of deportations
>Greater border presence
>Cutting off aid to Mexico to threaten them to control the flow to the US

That said, I don't care much if he speaks in generalities, when he cares about the 3 most important things to me right now:

>Immigration control

>Trade reform

>Scaling back proxy-war foreign policy

>>76611534
> /pol/ why you are pro-Trump but anti everything else.
Former libertarian here.

Paul seemed not up to the task of leadership.
The Libertarians are open-borders jokes that don't want to use the government to end the government-corporate collusion they supposedly despise.

Cruz seemed okay, but I didn't trust his foreign policy, nor connection to Goldman Sachs, nor his fundamentalist 'God told me to run for president' Christianity, nor his wife's connections to the NAU proposal,

I don't trust Clinton to pick SCOTUS justices, and she's the worst of all worlds
>Amnesty
>3rd world immigration
>Hawkish anti Russia foreign policy
>Greater welfare state
>Greater corporatism
>Anti gun rights
>Anti federalism

Sanders' economic proposals are all based on MMT, which basically promotes the increase of the government debt to absolve private debts (and doesn't seem to mind negative externalities of doing so).
>>
>>76606195

> Strongly focussed on illegal immigration
> Not legal immigration

nothing wrong with that USA have strong legal immigration rules

you mean the type of violence steadily decreasing from the 80ties ??

blatantly untrue

something that works obviously, he is a business man in the end

that's something that is not under the president control

the only sane form of abundant electrical energy providing the best cost/reward combo

there
>>
>>76612425

You make some fair points.

Thanks for taking it seriously, instead of shit posting.
>>
>>76612308
Nuclear power plants get a lot of bad cred,
but it's not nuclear power that's dangerous.
It's the people running them.
The only reason the soviet and japanese
nuclear power plants went into disarray is
because they weren't maintained. The govnmt
of both nations agreed. They were some 40 years
behind maintenance.
>>
>>76611637
>So we agree on gun rights
> Altering gun laws and making them stricter

Unless I missed something here, we probably don't.
>>76612308
>They planned to blow it up. If they succeeded I would be dead

If they 'blew up' the reactor I don't consider it likely that it would have produced a meltdown.

If it was an oil or gas refinery, 'blowing it up' would have killed more people, and instantly.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.