[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get a peak into the mind of an average nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: muh dikk.jpg (105 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
muh dikk.jpg
105 KB, 600x500
https://www.youtube.com/user/Semmieboo/videos

Is this what it looks like? This is what the average negro actually thinks about all day? What would be the liberals downsides of eugenics after seeing stuff like this?
>>
>>76604426
>get a peak
C'mon nigger, you aren't even trying
>>
>>76604488
>you made a typo, thus you're a nigger

whoa
>>
>>76604586
>get a peak
>>
>>76604875

Have to agree with this one.
Make a new corrected Thread
>>
>>76604426
what
the
fuck
>>
>>76604426
Blacks are so much worse than anyone can imagine, without having extensive experience with them... they're barely aware of where they are at any give time.
>>
File: 1465086736550.png (242 KB, 642x2676) Image search: [Google]
1465086736550.png
242 KB, 642x2676
>>
>>76605001
I really hope you're being ironic

>>76605080

>ppl keep axin mee dis queschaun, ppl keep axin me dis queschaun..

Did you watch any of it? cringeworthy stuff
>>
That internal monologue thing we have as white men is completely absent in blacks. They act on instinct. Our entire technological society is a foreign concept that will never be understandable to the vast majority of these people.
>>
>>76605330

How do we deal with them now?

>>76605258

Very accurate description of it, I like
>>
>>76604426
you're forgetting that with the exception of the northeast and northwest in america, ALL LIBERALS live around these people and deal with them in school and work.

they ALREADY know this.

this guy is maybe 6 or 7 iq points lower than the average black is all, but they pretend it's about education
>>
>>76606494
How can they like stuff like this then?

https://youtu.be/H4LpT9TF_ew

I think that they're just afraid to admit it, guilt ridden via the Jew media
>>
>>76605526
the only thing left to do is kill them. I'm about 90% sure the chinese are working on 2 contingency plans, 1 is to increase their population in africa, which the US will feed, and suddenly withdraw support and watch them all starve or 2 weaponized disease
>>
>>76604426
>working with 3 nogs
>all younger guys
>ones 19 and has a kid
>the one with the kid gets fired for stealing money from the register
>another one gets fired for constantly lying and never showing up
>third one acts white so doesnt matter

i feel like it was a microcosm of black society. 1/3 might be tolerable, but the other 66 percent are full on niggers
>>
>>76606595
I see it as a confluence of things

most people in america spend 5 hours watching television and 5 hours (some overlap) on social media.

they SEEK out media, and when a person seeks someting it's called a captive audience. they're captive because the seek status through the media they consume, which is one big reason the snarky character is so often the highlight of these types of videos.

they self-insert into the snarky person, it makes them feel intelligent, then they share it on social media and feel good when they get likes.

it's seriously sick.

I'd spent about 3 years away from america before returning recently. this place literally makes me disgusted just talking to people/seeing lifestyles.

we're mentally ill, and addicted to being alone in a room watching a screen.

you CANNOT reason with them. they're too mentally ill as a result of their lifestyle.
>>
>>76605080
Did you realize that White coocks>nigger?
>White people have bigger coock
>>
This guy is either schizophrenic or he's trying to sell me something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR4xNr_JQSM
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.