[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_2016-06-09-00-58-28.png (823 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-09-00-58-28.png
823 KB, 1080x1920
Brexit is dead
>>
>betting odds is world news worth promoting
Well, the bookies aren't dumb with the (((groups))) arrayed against brexit.
>>
I hope you have a Costco card because you're about to get dick in bulk
>>
>>76603303

I knew Brexit would fail.

Eternal Anglo BTFO!!!!
>>
I'm voting leave, betting stay.

The return is only a 3rd, but the way I see it, I can't lose. I either get what I want or I profit from my own suffering.
>>
Later you'll find out that bookies are being paid off (and their bets will be covered) by the EU in another attempt to sway the legitimate vote.
It's easier to fake a smaller gap in votes than a larger one.
>>
Fucking soft Briton.
>>
>not betting a cheeky fiver on leave
>>
>>76603907
Better odds that my Leicester city fiver but that paid bank
>>
>>76603303
No shit it'd have high odds, I'm sure they realize how likely this is to be rigged.
>>
It wasn't alive to begin with retard. You think they'd just let us leave? Even if by some miracle we voted OUT, the result would be ignored - the EU would throw some more minor concessions our way and tell us to vote again in 2 years time until we get it right.
>>
>>76604832

The Eternal Anglo HAS BEEN BTFO.
>>
>>76604902
>there was anything left to BTFO
>>
>>76604832
>vote leave because EU is not democratic
>EU/UK gubment overrules our decision, therefore proving out point

I predict a riot
>>
>>76605090
Denmark 1992 - Maastricht Treaty - Made to vote again
Ireland 2001 - Nice Treaty - Made to vote again
France 2005 - EU Constitution - Result ignored
Holland - 2005 - EU constitution - Result ignored
Ireland 2008 - Lisbon Treaty - made to vote again
Greece 2015 - Euro Bailout - Result ignored

People never did anything about these, why will they do anything here.
>>
>>76605161
Muslims. Also, Turkey is joining the EU and will be given free travel.
>>
>>76605279

They already freely travel there. In disguise as refugees.
>>
>>76605161
Holy shit - thanks for that summary
>>
>>76605090
With yer licensed assault spoons?
>>
>>76605161
This.

>UK votes leave
>But UK simply doesn't
>>
File: jew-rat1.png (135 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
jew-rat1.png
135 KB, 428x500
>>76603303

Propaganda in an attempt to sway the undecided to vote "remain".

The Jew is a shifty rat.
>>
File: 1425008948581.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1425008948581.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>76603303
It was never alive m8
>>
>>76605090
That's what we were expecting in April, but the gubmint is waiting for brecits result before they act. Everyone is buttmad but waiting for next elections to punishvote.
>>
>>76605161

Don't forget the Dutch government ignoring the Ukraine referendum's results. They are intentionally keeping official decisions quiet so it wouldn't affect Brexit but Poroshenko spilled the beans because he is an idiot.

Is that news at all in the UK or nah?
>>
File: 1465149409579.jpg (17 KB, 600x885) Image search: [Google]
1465149409579.jpg
17 KB, 600x885
>>76605161
We voted NO, so they just waited a bit and then re-did the referendum. NO. Now the euroslime traitors are busy lobbying for yet another referendum.

One hit is all it takes of this shit.
>>
>>76605619
how exactly does the EU levy authority. they're unelected bodies, whose law transcedes that of the nation, but do they exercise direct authority over the police and army?

some of this is baffling to me
>>
Don't fall for the shill, faggots. 0P is a leaf
>>
>>76605830

But now that the Eternal Anglo is almost COMPLETELY dead, how is the Eternal Australian going to survive? The Eternal Anglo is the reason the Eternal Australian exists in the first place m8ey.
>>
>>76606312
Britain and the rest of Europe have always been a great litmuss test for Australia. We get to see your horrible situation and slow the spread of your Euro bullshit.
>>
>>76606067
Binding EU treaties signed by national governments that effectively put EU legislation into national law.

Countries that have signed up to the Euro cannot print their own currency, only the European Central Bank can. They can't set monetary policy, either. As a result the Euro is a structurally faulty currency that fucks over the poorer countries because it's valued too highly, yet these countries are bound to it because of treaties.

Same with EU regulation regarding products and services - being in the EU means you have to accept these.
>>
>>76606067
They are turning us into United States of Europe.

Join us in the coming civil war, maybe you can win this one.
>>
>>76603755
You are indeed the quintessential Britbong
>>
>>76605921
not recently, though I remember some paper saying that turnout was low so the answer isnt valid
>>
File: Blackadder-3.jpg (25 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
Blackadder-3.jpg
25 KB, 480x363
>>76603303
>Not recent polls that show thight battle
>Online betting - muh credibilit
Are you foking kidding me m8?
Literally fuck off!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465472372226.jpg (65 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465472372226.jpg
65 KB, 400x400
A lefty cunt posted this on FB.

Is he delusional? Or is this the true redpill?

It sounds momumentously stupid to me so I wanted some thoughts from /pol/.
>>
File: Sarah_Wollaston_3469865b.jpg (216 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Sarah_Wollaston_3469865b.jpg
216 KB, 620x387
>qt3.14
>>
>>76603755
that coulb funny to those who understand sport betting
>>
>>76607090
UK should be accepting inmigrants when they want, not when the EU demands it. You should be leaning more towards the commonwealth rather than this undemocratic Union. EU is a sinking ship, we just need some people drowning so all the countries realise.
>>
What a shambles - more broken promises from the new mayor. Londoners are beginning to see what Sadiq Khan's mayoralty stands for - wild promises on fare freezes and affordable housing numbers when seeking election - flip flop and reverse ferret as soon as he's given the keys to City Hall.

Throughout the campaign Sadiq Khan dodged the key question - how will he pay for his £2bn transport black hole.

Answer: break his promises on a fares freeze.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/tube-fares-row-sadiq-khan-blasted-by-commuters-over-broken-promises-a3267136.html
>>
>>76607717
>merrycans getting uppity about London bus fares.

th..th..thanks
>>
>>76605974
Please do not join Norway. For the love of god.
>>
>>76605161
Yeah, this. We had a grammar reform quite some time ago, but since grammar isn't a matter of the federal government but the states, the states had to decide on it, and in our state, we managed to get a referendum. It was overwhelmingly NO to the reform, which led our retarded female governor to exclaim it was a "black day" for our state - because, you know, the public had spoken, which obviously wasn't part of the plan in a "democracy".
One year later, they introduced the reform anyway through some bullshit loophole.
That's when I learned that democracy is a joke and politicians do not care at all for what the public wants.
>>
eat shit nationalist fascists
>>
>>76603303

>implying voting in Britain or wherever the fuck isn't broken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo
>>
>>76607090
The first statistic is wrong.

If we adopted a points based system, we could still set the barrier for entry at any level we desire and can limit the number of places. Personally I'd rather have an American style system without any of the diversity places.

Britain is not part of the schengen zone and has passport checks at the border, true. However what the image doesn't say is that all europeans have a right to work or seek work in any other country in the union, which means that they automatically have a right to reside here (which is why I want an american style system where an employer has to sponsor the migrant's visa). Schengen just gets rid of checks at the border.
>>
>>76605279
>Muslims. Also, Turkey is joining the EU and will be given free travel.

no it is not joining the eu
>>
>>76603303
Who are the (((bookies)))? Well, they make money not by contributing anything useful, but by manipulating the money of others. They encourage haraam habits, and contribute to social breakdown. It might just be a coincidence, but that sounds very familiar to me... Especially in the context of politics.
>>
>>76608358
>The first statistic is wrong.

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics
Immigration
EU 270,000
Non-EU 277,000
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.