[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amerifat hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Ok so can all non-americans shortly explain what they think of the USA amd why? I'll start:

The american people are, for the most part, retarded and brainwashed by their corrupt government. But still they think their better than the rest of the world and this bugs me. How could they possibly think they have a higher worth than europeans when they thenself are EUROPEANS. They have literllay no historic cultur. They only existet for a few hundred years.

Tl;dr Amerifat hate thread
>>
We do suck. You're right about everything.

Except the EU part.
EU is cucked by us.
You are just as bad or worse.
>>
Few hunnid years and dominating your goypussy
>>
>>76600440
>But still they think their better than the rest of the world
>their
they're, nigger.
>>
>>76600440
USA NUMBER 1. EUROPOORS CAN GO TO 4CHAN.EU
>>
>>76601124
Nah mang EU at least has some decent countrys
>>
We are better than the rest of the world. Deal with. I'm hopping around Europe right now and honestly don't understand how the rest of the world thinks they can compete.

Also a little disgusted with what my flag is going to be when I post this.
>>
File: BREAD.jpg (3 MB, 665x5422) Image search: [Google]
BREAD.jpg
3 MB, 665x5422
>>
lol
>>
File: 1443976387664.jpg (114 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1443976387664.jpg
114 KB, 600x596
>>76600440
We're not europeans, we're filled with people who left europe because of how shitty it is.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.