[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The alt right label
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1463948842156.jpg (425 KB, 2048x1173) Image search: [Google]
1463948842156.jpg
425 KB, 2048x1173
Does /pol/like being identified as an alt right message board?
>>
>>76599239

Pol isnt anything you dumb leaf faggot.

Its a satire board.

Trying to associate it is going to be so wonderful for your buzzfeed op-ed tomorrow.

Sage and kill yourself OP
>>
>>76599432
>Its a satire board.
kys
Never mention that.
Is it though?
>>
>>76599432
>he fell for the satire meme
>>
>>76599239
/pol/ is a christian board
>>
>>76599239
oreo can stay with the mexishits we got hyrdox now
>>
File: maga.jpg (40 KB, 451x543) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
40 KB, 451x543
THIS IS AWOOOOOVEMENT
>>
>>76599239
>alt right

I'm convinced this is a made up label that no one actually identifies with
>>
>>76599239

i have watched countless faggots latch onto /pol/new/ as their safe space over the last decade

altright faggots will be purged just like the stormfags before them and just like the libertardians before that and just like that project chanology fags before that, and just

well you get the idea

memes are temporal, /pol/ is forever
>>
Alt right is breitbart, return of the kings and other hedonist whiny mangina sjw sites.

/pol/ is a news board.
>>
>>76599432
If you actually think it's satire, go to reddit.

Sure, most of the hitler stuff is just edgy kids, but the majority of /pol/ is probably over 20, and believe most of this stuff.
>>
>>76599755
Now that's "alt-right" :^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.