[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A reminder that libertarians are fucking retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: hurr durr.jpg (769 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
hurr durr.jpg
769 KB, 300x452
>People should have freedom of association
>You have to let everybody into the country

Yeah, what about my right not to be subjected to the off-the-charts murder rates of Somalia and goat raping pedophiles who spit on the ground whenever they see I'm not worshipping their sand-nigger desert god?

Freedom of association is why people form gated communities, and also countries, which is just a larger version of the same thing.

Fucking libertarians, go smoke your weed and strip naked singing kumbaya to your Jewish Economist gods
Maybe if you're lucky you'll settle down with some man-jawed libertarian chick who refuses to have kids because it might hurt her career.
>>
Who is paying you to push this meme? Never heard anyone argue libertarians want open borders until 2015, and never once have I heard a libertarian argue for open borders, except of course cuck johnson.
>>
>>76596767
As a self-identifying libertarian, I concede the party is fucking retarded.
However, most libertarians I know acknowledge that fact, primarily due to the open borders bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 500x648
>>76596767
Nice story trump shill
>>
A reminder that this is an effort to get /pol/ to hate freedom and love government

I don't even think this is a trump shill, it's probably some fuck in the NSA or some Reddit faggot

Snowden has already proved that the NSA is doing this kind of shit anyway.
>>
not all libertarians are open borders or even pro-abortion... stop attacking strawmen.
>>
File: 2004.jpg (192 KB, 1342x316) Image search: [Google]
2004.jpg
192 KB, 1342x316
>>76596876
http://www.lpedia.org/2004_Libertarian_Party_Platform#Immigration
>>
>>76597182
bullshit

the Jonhson posters are the ones shilling here, it only started after Trump got the nomination, and now his stupid face is spammed here 24/7.

Funny isn't it. it comes out that Clinton is spending millions to "Correc the Record" and suddenly some meme candidate gets spammed here all day and night, pure coincidence I'm sure.
>>
>>76597316
no one is actually a Johnson supporter
he turned into a cuck basically, but he's the only chance we have in the LP so people are just voting for him anyway.

Have you not realized that /pol/ has had libertarians since Ron Paul ran in 2012? Shit's not new.
>>
>>76597302
That may be the libertarian platform, but most of us actually don't support that cucked shit. Just because we're libertarian doesn't mean we aligh 100% to our party's platform.
>>
>>76597454
No shit libertarians exist, most jumped ship from that meme ideology when it became clear that its going nowhere, no libertarian president will ever be elected, and open borders is a fucking joke.

Just look at the state of the Libertarian conference, the guy stripping naked is telling
>>
File: 1465451718616.png (25 KB, 607x130) Image search: [Google]
1465451718616.png
25 KB, 607x130
>>76596767

More like Gary Jihadson.
>>
Why can't we just, like, vote on how much state we want?
>>
>>76597627
That shit was planned to make the LP look bad and you know it. Shit like that never happened in the past elections, because we legitimately had no chance. Now that Gary started to actually rise in the polls whoever it was had to find some way to fuck it up for our party so no one would think we're serious.
>>
Rothbard actually supported ethno-centrism or whatever.
He praised David Duke to a degree too

Gary is just a liberal plant thesed ays.
>>
>>76597454
>>76597627
Gary is also just a libertarian in name only.

Right now he's just a pro guncontrol open border weed cuck.

Yes, he's pro guncontrol.
His running mate pick is all the evidence needed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.