[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ dislike Hispanic countries? On Hispanic countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: mex75.jpg (159 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
mex75.jpg
159 KB, 960x720
Why does /pol/ dislike Hispanic countries? On Hispanic countries white people never face racism or attacks from non-whites and they dominate the middle and high economic classes in fact everybody wants to be our friends, religion and family values have the most weight so SJW degeneracy gets laughed at here, the food is god-tier and so are the women.

It's pretty much how /pol/ dreams of their perfect societies.
>>
>>76596400
>hispanic
>white

pic one
>>
You have listed some of the good.

I will wait to see if you are honest enough to list the bad.
>>
You live in Mexico Pedro. Not even Mexicans want to live in Mexico
>>
>>76596400
...and then the cartel skins you alive.

The end.
>>
>>76596400
your government is controlled by drug dealers and a telephone company
>>
>>76596496
>the bad

Don't know if you have the time, flag related.
>>
File: 1456340409231.jpg (35 KB, 637x481) Image search: [Google]
1456340409231.jpg
35 KB, 637x481
>>76596400
I have grown accustom to my waterworks here in the states. You really don't realize how great you have it until: you are told you can't drink straight from the tap, you have to use a garden hose to fill up the washing machine, you have to use a bucket to flush the toilet and you are told not to play in the water because its supposed to last grandma the whole week.
>>
>>76596930
Dude you guys sell drugs like its fucking Jet chocolates.

get off your high horse, I live next door and Colombia is a fucking hell hole.
>>
>>76596400
I don't dislike hispanic countries. only hispanic people who break the law by entering mine illegally.

Fill out the fucking paperwork, pay your fucking pound of flesh, and pay your fucking taxes.
>>
>>76596496
You're the minority in a country full of savages that are hideous to look at. Cuba was a white majority country. Commies took over white middle class got the fuck out and now it's mostly niggers and the country is shit. So never vote for the guy that wants to help the niggas.
>>
>>76596400
I dont hate the people, I hate their politics and I want them to stay in there countries and keep their politics there.
>>
>>76596400
The Mexican that stay in Mexico vs what they send to us.
>>
>>76596400
/pol/ doesn't dislike hispanic countries.
/pol/ dislikes hispanics in our countries.
>>
File: arg.png (85 KB, 1163x816) Image search: [Google]
arg.png
85 KB, 1163x816
>>76596400
>religion and family values have the most weight so SJW degeneracy gets laughed at here

Aside from Chile you all are dirty fuckin commies to a varying degree.
>>
>>76596400
Honestly we really don't.

The problem is simple: when there is a job opening in my country and an umployed person from my country. That unemployed person should be the one who gets the job. Not somebody from another country.

Also. If you are not from my country you should not receive government benefits. Our social institutions are funded by the citizens of this country to help other citizens going through a hard time. You and your family did not help build this nation and it's institutions so you have no right to benefit from them.

However if you would like to embrace our culture and our society and contribute to it by following the law and obtaining citizenship I welcome you with open arms. Otherwise stay home and keep your politics and opinions to yourself. We will get along just fine
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.