[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm scared guys...of Hillary. We just haven't had to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
I'm scared guys...of Hillary. We just haven't had to face anyone like this yet, nor have we ever had to come from behind.

Hillary exudes alphaness and confidence. Who has Trump really taken down thus far? Cucks, and that is according to you guys. Hillary is ruthless, she's let others die and lied about it. I'm not sure we can get it done.
>>
>>76596030

Not to sound like a shill, but...who cares?

The Senate and House will remain resoundingly red, she will be completely ineffectual as a President as a result, and it'll leave a sour note for the idea of another female President on the collective tongue of the American public for a long, long time.

There won't be a happening. It's going to be another four years of the same old boring shit if she wins, not the end of human civilization. The oligarchs in the background will make absolutely sure of it.
>>
>>76596387
>who cares
Thank you for correcting the record.

Hillary will completely dissolve the US/Mexico border within 100 days if elected: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
She will be the death of the United States.

She also wants to completely ban all guns:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lP3wjxJwlk

We must stop her for the sake of our country.
>>
>>76596030
>We just haven't had to face anyone like this yet
>nor have we ever had to come from behind
>Hillary exudes alphaness and confidence
>Hillary is ruthless
k
>>
(You)
>>
>>76596554

You say these things as if she'll be any more able to do it than Bacuck 'Executive Action' Onigger.

I'm not saying she isn't a piece of shit, she's garbage for sure. But she's thoroughly corralled already.
>>
This election will not be truly decided until September 26th when the world gets to see Hillary vs Donald debate each other on stage.

God it's gonna be funny watching a 6'2" man with high blood pressure screaming at a tiny, 5'3" Zionist shill on national television.
>>
>>76596387
yeah because the red congress didnt manage to do anything when the last clinton was in the white house. oh wait they fucking passed everything he asked for.
>>
>>76596387
Senate goes blue, supreme court changes hands for the next few decades.

Don't need the house for that one bra.
>>
>>76596030
Cut the crap. She's done. She is already slipping in the polls and historically she never recovers once that starts.

And no, she doesn't exude alpha anything. You're confusing petulant entitlement with actual confidence.
>>
ARF ARF
>>
>>76596387
your cûcked career politicians couldn't even stop the Iran deal. fuck off.
>>
>>76597345
But she's already recovered from her slip.

It was a statistical tie a couple of weeks ago, now she has about a ten point lead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.