[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we are about to be extinct, what was your favourite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 500x706
Now that we are about to be extinct, what was your favourite part of being white?
>>
>>76594582
Taking the rest of the world with us to oblivion
>>
Not being black.
>>
File: feasting hall.jpg (117 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
feasting hall.jpg
117 KB, 500x410
>REMNDER
implying that once Whites are minorities in all countries we won't become the new Jews and work globally in realization of our huge mistake to accept multicult

implying we won't all fight and campaign for a White homeland akin to the Jewish Zionist movement

implying we won't come out of this stronger than ever and have a semi-mythical history dwarfing the myth of the fall of the Roman Empire
>>
File: Norway deports.jpg (58 KB, 940x565) Image search: [Google]
Norway deports.jpg
58 KB, 940x565
Dude, Norway from what I understand is not as cucked as Sweden and Germany.

We're in dark times, sure, but we're not about to be extinct. Do you really think this? Greetings, by the way, always have wanted to visit your country.
>>
>>76594707
Fucking fpbp
>>
>>76594582
>what was your favourite part of being white?

Being the High elves of reality. A cherished race that was destroyed by the incompetency of other races who took advantage of the hospitality and empathy of them. You'll see the ruinous architecture of our lands later on after the great Minority-caused collapse of 2160.
>>
>>76594582
Living in a nice country.
>>
>>76594707
Shit nigga I got goosebumps
>>
>>76594845
That photo is shopped anon, the mountain isn't that tall.
But agreed Norway is the best out of the Scandinavian countries, I hope it doesn't end up like Sweden

I feel like a Norway weeb
>>
>>76594707

Canada gets a gold star for the day
>>
Knowing I'm better than than 98% of all non-whites by simply observing their actions or listening to their idiocy .
>>
File: Chinese-Man.jpg (168 KB, 882x847) Image search: [Google]
Chinese-Man.jpg
168 KB, 882x847
>>76594707
I'd rather give the world to China and east Asia, the rest of the world should be bombed though.
>>
Just found out right now my family comes from Hegra, Nord Trondelag, Norway. I am doing this ancestry thing. Other half comes from fucking Prussia. This is pretty cool to look into. They changed their last name from Bjugan when they came here.
>>
>>76594582
>what was your favourite part of being white?
-I can blend in in europe, I can travel in eastern europe without getting beaten.
-You don't look like a t*rk is heavily used by girls for a conversion point.
-People think I'm a tourist here, especially in south west areas and when I'm on a plane, sometimes even talk Turkish thinking I won't understand. Opened my eyes about the scams and the general assholery of the people tbqh
>>
File: Sweden and Norway.jpg (84 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Sweden and Norway.jpg
84 KB, 800x800
>>76595027
Finland is pretty based regarding their immigration policies (not Scandinavian, I know, but it's nordic), but some Finns have told me that like Norway, they're on a slippery slope to becoming Sweden 2.0 if people let their guard down.

While I'm here, if anyone asks why one should fight, here's your answer.
>>
>>76594582
Non white Hispanic here. I enjoyed taking your women and fapping to them daily. Thanks guys its been a blast
>>
Looking at myself in the mirror in the morning and blessing the ancestors who kept my blood and heritage pure.
>>
>>76594999
No, you got trips.
>>
>>76594800

This is probably my sleeping pills talking, but what if races all have a certain pool of power, and the more people you have, the more that power is distributed, and the weaker they individually are? So when Jews died off en masse the ones left became a lot smarter.

>yfw all the propaganda is just whites now undergoing the process
>>
>>76595178
I live not very far from there.
>>
>>76595337
well what will likely happen is the most naturally in-group loyal whites will be the ones who reproduce and don't mix, more or less

we're going to be stronger and tougher, someday, imo

once whites globally think pro-white and worry about whites everywhere, we will be unstoppable. Even if we're 1% of the planet, we'd still kick ass.
>>
>>76594582

Definitely the Empires. God they were glorious. We could have done so much more if not for the traitors among us, too.
>>
first will come heat and floods
second will come snowball earth
third will come cannibalism and easter island earth

make it to the caves and you can enjoy decades of cousin fucking just like the inbred supremacist ratfaced kikel khazar pharacees bankster terrorists
>>
>>76595389
Would an American be accepted in Norway?
and would it help to have blonde hair and blue eyes
>>
File: 1465364776910.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1465364776910.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>76594999
>>76595066
>>76595177
>>
>>76595389
Thats cool man. Apparently I have a lot of Norwegian family.
Ole Askinson Berg was like my 5th great grandfater and came from Gausdal Norway.
>>
Whiteness is a constantly changing concept determined by society you dummy
>>
>>76595337
that is the plot of the Highlander movie series

it also sounds very universalist, new agist and slightly commie with a side of "useful idiot"
>>
>>76594582
Faking being white.
>>
>>76594582
The fact that its almost over and the rest of the world will burn for it

It's almost time to finally sleep
>>
>>76594707
this

If whites won't exist, then nobody will
>>
>>76594582
We aint gonna go extinct. How many white men do you know that wanna breed with niggers or pakis? Probably none.
>>
>>76595792
You should go here if you're visiting https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegra_Fortress
>>
File: royal neet pepe.png (204 KB, 409x480) Image search: [Google]
royal neet pepe.png
204 KB, 409x480
heritage, being proud of my skin color and membership on the master race.

tfw i will always be white, in the future we will be like the elves on LOTR who leave middle earth when we colonize a white-only aryan planet and leave niggers without gibs to shit earth, the glory of our race has no limits
>>
>>76594800
THIS POST GOYIM
>>
>>76595177
Thank you, Lao yang
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.