[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a shame this upstanding student and world class athlete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 324x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 324x495
It's a shame this upstanding student and world class athlete will always be labeled a rapist. A damn shame..
>>
Nah m8, not really. He raped someone. Fuck him.

Plus his stupid light sentence threw a bunch more gas on that obnoxious muh white privilege bullshit fire
>>
he does look like he would rape you though
>>
>>76593472
This. I'm as conversative as it gets, but this fuck deserves six years in prison minimum.
>>
File: autismo.jpg (187 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
autismo.jpg
187 KB, 1024x1024
It was only 20 minutes out of 20 years of good behavior. Really makes me think, hmmm
>>
>>76593472
>>76593521
>light sentence
>in a case where the girl said she was drunk but otherwise willing
>in a case where he'll be labeled a sex offender the rest of his life

Nah I think it's a very justified sentence.
>>
Well, he did raped someone...
>>
Rich always have different standards than the plebs beneath them. America is no exception, you think you are but you really are not.

Hence whenever such an exception is revealed people become pissed, because their delusions of "everyone being equal under law" "there are no class divisions" are shattered.

it is what it is, sjws should focus on checking class privileges.
>>
>>76593472
This. I'm as conversative as it gets, but this fuck deserves six years in prison minimum.
>>
>>76593343
>HE A GOOD BOY

if he didn't want to be labeled a rapist he shouldn't have raped someone.
>>
>>76593343
He is a degenerate, but so is the girl. To bad the only reason why people are paying attention is because of his skin color.
>>
>>76593747
proportionality at its finest
>>
>>76593959
>>76593521
Please stop
>>
there was a case here, where the bitch claimed to be drugged when police found nothing. so they didn't even bother to bring up charges, so bitch takes it to court herself and fucking wins, only based on "I said so". fuck this gay earth
>>
>>76593472
>>
>>76593807
>otherwise willing
So in other words, she wasn't willing and therefore was forced to have sex with him or in other words raped?
>>
>Not having all your whores signing consent forms so they can't get you in legal trouble later when they get sober

LOWENERGY
>>
Was the girl drunk as well as him?
How are they not both responsible for what happened?
>>
>>76594108
>drink at a party
>leave with a guy
>start making out
>pass out

I'm not saying he didn't, but you're fucking retarded if you think consent wasn't given before she passed out.
>>
>going to college this fall
SCARED.jpeg
>>
I lost my virginity getting raped by a fat chick when passed out. She walked me to my dorm room then got me hard through sheer automatic response to stimulation while unconscious. (People tend to say "yeah you must have consented if you got hard. Women can get soaking wet and cum buckets when raped but you're not even allowed to mention that.)

Think anything happened to her? Hell no I told my gf about it and she almost broke up with me for "cheating".

Now I go on cuckbook and see everyone spamming about how this guy "got away with rape because men aren't held accountable" when he's going to prison.

K. just fucking K!!!
>>
>>76594366
That isn't what happened first off

Plus I just llike seeing people trying to get laid at parties get fucked. It isnt some beta complex like what r9k has, those parties are full of degenerates.
>>
File: img24238608.jpg (57 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
img24238608.jpg
57 KB, 640x400
>>76593343
>Plus his stupid light sentence threw a bunch more gas on that obnoxious muh white privilege bullshit fire

Because only promising whites get off for rape.
>>
>>76594564
>that isn't what happened
>he just dragged her out of a frat house into an alley and had a go at her for hours

Your sjw fantasies aren't reality. Her story is that they danced, were both drunk, and left for his dorm room.
>>
>>76593343

He did rape her. He has the face of a rapist.
>>
>>76593343
Dat boi dindu nuffin. He's a good boy bout to get his life back on track and get educated and shieeeet
>>
>was not unconscious when the police arrived
>Consented to being finger banged, and was not unconscious according to brock
>only people who say she was unconscious were the 2 swedes who creepily watched for 20 mins.

I genuinely think this was just Swedish white knight pussitude.
>>
>>76593343

He's an ugly Irish cunt who cares
>>
>>76594040
Not what happened. He was taking her back to his dorm. Took her behind an alley where she passed out. 20 minutes of intense finger banging the passed out chick before 2 guys saw him and chased after him to stop him from sexually assaulting her. He didnt rape her but he did sexually assault. What pisses me off is that this dude was drunk too. If he was drunk doesnt that mean he doesnt have control just like the girl? Fuckin double standards man
>>
>>76593747
Can you explain pic related?
>>
>>76594108

She wasn't even raped.

She was dry humped.

6 months in nig nog holiday camp and a lifetime on the pedo register seems more than fair to me.

>>76594167

She passed out at some stage and he proceeded to dry hump her next to a dumpster until two swedes chased him off.
>>
>>76595016
It was dark. Swedes probably thought he was black and were having a quick jerk session to this stunning display of multiculturalism before they realized he was white.
>>
>>76596575
Welcome to the 21st century, where women are no longer responsible for anything they do
>>
>>76593521
6 months is fine for putting a finger in a girl.
>>
>>76594143
>I was intoxicated when I signed it! It doesn't count!
Same shit works with prenups too
>>
>>76595016

The swedes did not watch for 20 minutes. They walked past and noticed he was dry humping an unconscious girl.

When the police got there she was either passed out or so drunk as to be unresponsive until she was put into the ambulance.

>>76596575

He claims she was conscious for the finger banging and consented. She says she was too drunk to remember consenting to the finger banging, which I guess legally makes her too drunk to consent to anything.
>>
>>76596575
pretty sure a drunk person has more control than the passed out person.
>>
>>76593521
>>76593472
>He raped someone.
He was never even accused of raping someone.

He never stuck his dick in.

Here is what happened:
- she willingly went to the party
- she willingly got drunk
- she willingly left with him to go somewhere more private
- they made out
- he fingered her
- she allegedly passed out, and he didn't notice and continued foreplay
- no one knows how long after she passed out he continued
- passers-by saw them together, saw him on top of her, didn't see her moving, probably assumed that he had drugged her, and yelled angrily and came running over
- he freaked out and tried to run from the two men charging at him
- she had only alcohol in her system
- he was also very drunk
- she does not dispute leaving with him
- she claims to remember nothing
- they were only observed together for seconds before they were interrupted

He was convicted of attempted rape, because the jury threw out the principle of reasonable doubt and assumed, without evidence, that he knew she was unconscious and would have proceeded to enter her if they weren't stopped.
>>
>>76594989

He actually didn't do much and he did have his life on track.

I don't know why people think he got off lightly. His life is now permanently in the toilet for rubbing himself on a passed out girl.

Dudes get less for maliciously wounding someone to steal their shoes.
>>
>>76596716
>dry hump

So there wasn't even penetration?
So it wasn't even actual rape?
>>
>got drunk
>friend of mine was also drunk
>we made out
>I finger banged her on the dance floor
>realize she's REALLY drunk
>tell her friend to take her home

I just realized I could have gone to the pokey.
>>
>>76596971
>I don't know why people think he got off lightly
i bet it has to do with him being a rapist.
>>
>>76596873
I thought she consented to everything before passing out and i thought he was too drunk too notice
>>
>get drunk
>go for a drive to get more beer
>crash into another car
>kill entire family inside
>manage to avoid serious injury
>cops show up
>start to arrest me
>"but officer you don't understand"
>"i'm drunk"
>officer immediately removes handcuffs
>apologizes to me
>"sorry sir, we didn't realize you weren't in control of your own actions"
>police proceed to arrest car for letting me drive it without my permission
>>
>>76596870
>She says she was too drunk to remember consenting to the finger banging, which I guess legally makes her too drunk to consent to anything.
>She says
This is the problem.

They got caught with their pants down behind a dumpster. She had a boyfriend. Guys called the police and made it a big public thing.

There are really only two ways this could play out for her: everyone thinks she's a profoundly disgusting slut, or everyone thinks she's the innocent victim of a sexual assault. She had a huge incentive to play the victim.
>>
>>76596894
Is that actually what Brock "Overturn Her and Put The Fingerblasting On Afterburner" Turner did?
>>
>>76596894
>he didn't notice and continued foreplay
being oblivious isnt a valid reason to commit a crime.
>>
File: 1396641110700.gif (472 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
1396641110700.gif
472 KB, 500x314
>>76596894
The guy isn't that bright if he didn't see the false allegation coming. Instead of hooking up with a coherent, sober girl, he went for "easy" prey, i.e. a drunk, sloppy hoe. And don't get me wrong, even if she were willing, which I believe she was, she wouldn't be any good at sex anyways since she is intoxicated. People side with the woman, not the man how do young men not know this?

I think he deserves this for being such a dumb cunt and shady about it. I have only ever kissed/fucked/fingered 100% sober women.
>>
>>76593343
I swam at a Big Ten university during college. Stanford is god-tier.

If this kid was on scholarship at Stanford he was literally an Olympic hopeful and one of the best in the entire world.

Too bad hes apparently a fucking creep
>>
>>76596894
>she willingly left with him to go somewhere more private
>he decides that behind a dumpster is more private
i wonder where he went wrong.
>>
File: grandmasurf.jpg (724 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
grandmasurf.jpg
724 KB, 2272x1704
>>76597097
Holy shit
>>
File: 1442634554975.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442634554975.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>76593747
>The murder only took me 45 seconds officer, I was mad, and I didn't mean to sever his femoral artery. 45 seconds out of 45 years of good behavior. Really makes me think, hmmm
>>
>>76597799
He got banned from the olympic team so im assuming he was going to have a shot at the olympics in 2020
>>
>>76597501
Nobody knows what he did, or what he was going to do. All they know is that he was caught on top of an unconscious girl who went to a secluded area with him willingly, with both of their genitals exposed.

Beyond that, they only have how he acted and what he said afterward, and how she acted and what she said afterward. And that his dick never went in her, and he didn't do anything physically injurious to her.

He said he fingered her, and she was definitely conscious and not objecting at that time. She said she has no memory of any of it. Her blood-alcohol level was high enough that it could be true, but low enough that it wasn't necessarily true. The police found her apparently passed out, but she responded to pain stimulus, which again: she could have been legitimately unconscious or she could have been faking to avoid having to take responsibility for fucking some random guy behind a dumpster.
>>
>>76593932
It really is a money deal more than a race deal
>>
The guy should have just stayed in his dorm playing world of starcraft or whatever it is nerds play these days.
>>
>>76594407
Happend to me too kek.
Didn't give it much thought though.. Still got laid.
There has been plenty sleepovers where girls have grabbed my dick out of nowhere when they thought I was sleeping.
>tfw I like being "raped" by girls.
>>
>>76597898
He actually has a point.

Locking people up costs a shitload of money. I don't want to waste it on future surgeons who did something questionably dumb while drunk, especially when I'll never know what actually happened that night.

Like what kind of society trains someone as a surgeon and then spends upwards of a hundred thousand dollars a year confining them in an adult daycare for sociopaths on the word of some bar tramp with no clear memory of the incident?
>>
>>76597668
>>he didn't notice and continued foreplay
>being oblivious isnt a valid reason to commit a crime.
It is when the crime is "attempted rape". Failing to notice she was unconscious and proceeding to penetrate her might be a crime, but he was convicted of trying to rape her, and only being prevented by people finding them.

If you're making out with someone, and they lose consciousness, you have to stop, but it can take time to notice something like that. You don't become an attempted rapist the millisecond she passes out, you become an attempted rapist when you notice she's unconscious and decide you want to fuck her anyway.
>>
>>76594407
>he's going to prison.
He's going to county jail, not prison. Jail's for people who fucked up, and are being punished, and will be let out in a reasonable amount of time that they can continue their lives. Prison's for scum, who are locked up with other scum to prey on each other, and are in for so long that they forget how to live on the outside.
>>
>>76593807
She never said she was willing.
>>
>>76596870
>passed out or unresponsive

Incorrect, it very clearly says she responded to stimulus.
>>
>>76593343

We once had a case at the Court where I used to work

>chick meets anon at some club
>within 30 seconds of meeting they're making out
>she goes back to his place
>both tipsy but far from drunk
>they fuck
>and again later on
>over next week maybe 3 more times
... over a year passes
>one day her boyfriend finds out what happened
>"no i swear i didn't cheat on you"
>"a..a..anon actually raped me"
>the bf: "but what about the 4 other times"
>"i was just trying to normalise the situation.. to not feel so bad about how he raped me"
>cuck bf believes her, convinces her to go to dorm advisor with the story
>she fucking does it, won't back down from this story now
>anon gets instantly kicked out of his dorm
>anon charged with rape
>some blue haired feminazis find a photo of anon
>plaster it all over the uni with "RAPIST CHARGED" in big bold letters and his contact details
>meanwhile the Crown prosecutor are building their case
>this shit it makes it all the way to state supreme court
>she gets up and gives her story
>cross-examination starts, she gets fucking annihilated on the witness stand
>prosecutor knows they're fucked
>even judge has had enough of this shit, sends the jury out
>jury finds anon not guilty in 20 minutes

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with 3D.. those animefags might be onto something. At least awoos don't ruin your life.
>>
>>76593515
O>>76599215
Shhhh, facts don't matter anymore.

Or rather, feelings are now facts. Get with the times.
>>
>>76596894
anywhere I can read unbiased accounts/facts about this case?
>>
Can we start a support fund for this degenerate faggot? I'll send $10 just to trigger the SJWs.

6 months is enough. Hopefully he gets out in 3. It's fair and good. God bless the Murifats.
>>
File: Mitä vittua.gif (132 KB, 569x617) Image search: [Google]
Mitä vittua.gif
132 KB, 569x617
>>76601207
I love stories like this.

In Finland (my home country) this celeb host filmed his banging sessions so he wouldn't be accused of rape. Get caught for filming without the partners consent. Publicly lynched and career over.

No matter what you do, you're fucked. Guys, don't even bother.
>>
File: kev.jpg (61 KB, 397x555) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
61 KB, 397x555
>>76593343

Thousands of species rape but only one species punishes rapists.

You tell me what is natural.
>>
>>76601017

She responded to "strong" stimulus. Not to shaking or verbal cues.
>>
File: 1464711787262.jpg (79 KB, 745x460) Image search: [Google]
1464711787262.jpg
79 KB, 745x460
>>76604715
>Both tabloids' front pages carry the face of Axl Smith, a former MTV presenter who is accused of secretly filming himself having sex with 'dozens' of women in his bedroom.
>He has released a statement on YouTube in which he says that the tapes were part of the security system at his home, but that doesn't quite tally with other accounts.

>Ilta-Sanomat has interviewed one of the women, who says Smith told her the camera was hooked up to his fitness tracker.
>It was tucked away between books on his nightstand, according to the woman, who says she's now 'very hurt' by the revelations.
>She had spent several hours at the police station watching videos in which she featured, which were saved under her name on Smith's computer.

>Both Iltalehti and Ilta-Sanomat interview legal experts who say that Smith could well be looking at jail time if convicted.

Could've been a perv though, who knows.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.