[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when he's 35 and still zaps his food in a cuckblaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: bzzt.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
bzzt.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>when he's 35 and still zaps his food in a cuckblaster

So for everyone who's still using cuckrowaves, why haven't you taken the red pill yet? Why are you a slave to the electromagnetic jew?
>>
cooking is for women
men dont cook

if you use anything but the microwave as a man then you might as well chop your dick off

>but men are better cooks
gay men sure. are you gay?
true redpill is having a loving white wife who cooks for you and the kids.
>>
>>76591045
How can one person fit so much semen into their arse hole and still walk up right ?
>>
>>76591045
>cooking is for women
>men dont cook

Name one famous female chef.
You trust a woman to cook your steak on the BBQ?

>realise this is a jidf post
4/10 my ally
>>
>>76591045
Cooking is an integral part of asian culture. It is instilled by our ancestors to our asian minds to cook especially when it's rice or noodles.
>>
>>76590942
Cuckrowave. Electromagnetic jew. Gold jerry. This is gold
>>
>>76591045
And then she divorces you so tyrone can have your bed while you finance the whole shebang.

Dear lord, the idiocy.
>>
>>76591045
>not being able to fend for yourself
>needing a woman to make your food
yes good goyim,
Let the woman decide what you eat. You don't really like the black bull that pounds her while you're at work, but hell knows you can't get by without her
>>
>>76591045
I'm a pretty bad ass cook. Cooking saves money and lets you be selective about ingredients so you can eat healthy and get gains. Unless you live with your parents your entire life I don't understand how you couldn't have learned to cook.

To not cook is to be cucked.
>>
File: kek.jpg (25 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
25 KB, 400x283
>>76590942
>electromagnetic jew
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 612x612
>>76590942
Cuckblaster
>>
mine is from the early 90's

still works today
>>
>35 and still zaps his food in a cuckblaster

keked for a minute straight
>>
>>76592310
Probably irradiates your bone marrow and reconfigures your brains electromagnetic patterns every time you use it to.

Enjoy your cancer.
>>
>>76592432
everything gives you cancer these days
>>
File: 1453005405098.png (332 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1453005405098.png
332 KB, 596x628
>>76590942
>electromagnetic jew
>>
>>76591045
>men dont cook

U fokking wot M8?

Men let women cook and clean because it's the only shit they can't irreparably fuck up. It's not because men can't do it better than women, it's because if they really knew the only thing they were valued for is being cumcatchers they'd cut themselves even more than they do now, and we'd all go extinct.

No man ever lets a chick near his grill, though.
>>
Enjoy your organic GMO-free vegan holistic locally grown by native American tribal shamans channeling ancient spirits ...tofu.
>>
>>76591045
>>76591284
>>76591573
>b8 so good it catches aussies

OY'M8 WE GOT OURSELVES A CATCH!
>>
>>76592522
It could easily just be microwaves. Everyone but me uses them daily and stands right fucking next to them while they're in operation.

I'm sure the human body evolve to absorb high amounts of radiation that normally only comes from supernovas. It's fine.
>>
>>76592660
lefty had it right

https://youtu.be/pjX-jaoaNGg
>>
>>76592774
Enjoy your salt, msg and corn processed pizza with 1 gram of fiber, 2 gams protein, and 4700 calories
>>
the microwave was invented by man so he doesn't have to cook like a pussy
>>
I use a barbeque Jew . Best way to cook forever
>>
>implying Jews don't use gas ovens
Shiggy higgy diggy
>>
>>76591045
>my mother has done this her whole life
>im probably gonna find some cunt who can't even make Mac n cheese without reading the instructions

Why is our generation so fucked. My only hope is that the roles actually switch and the stay at home dad life is widespread.
>>
>>76590942

get yourself a nice toaster oven. Breville or KitchenAid are nice.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.