[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 KB, 543x271
>The Bahamas
>90% black
>Population: 500,000
>Area: 5,358 sq mi
>Human develop index: high

A country of literally ex-slaves has a better quality of life, better HDI and a better economy than 99% white Belarus and Ukraine
>>
You would fit right in
>>
What is better for tourism
Bahamas or Jamaica?
>>
>>76588281
Not because it's a tropical resort or anything
>>
>>76588281
What are rich tourists and timeshares?
>>
>>76588281
Looks like you can thank the British for that.
If only they had been allowed to finish civilizing Africa too...
>>
>>76588554
Jamaica is pretty cool because they have more than just tourism. But Jesus Christ
>Red red wine song playing endlessly everywhere near the resort
>Constant pushing of t-shirts and trinkets

>Dunes river falls
>Its fucking great until you try to exit
>Stands that go on what feels like forever selling basically the same things
>Where is the exit
>"To the right"
>Walk in what seems to be an endless path of stands selling things to find out I went in a loop to the same spot
>There were no stands by this short path that heads directly to the parking lot, to trick tourist into thinking nothing is over there.
I appreciated the hustle but fuck was it hardcore
>>
>>76588554
Bahamas without a fucking doubt for a gringo.
You might fare better there in Jamaica than I though.
>>
>>76588281

Imagine how much better it must be than Beanville.
>>
>>76588281
one of the world's highest murder rates iirc
>>
Lived there for a while. Whites own and run the major companies and the government does whatever they say
>>
>>76588281
Run by whites
>>
>>76589727
Of course. They achieved their HDI by culling the nigger retards.
>>
>>76588281
That country is literally run by whites
>>
>>76590529
>>76592664
The way it should be
>>
File: 1454510023598.jpg (65 KB, 607x393) Image search: [Google]
1454510023598.jpg
65 KB, 607x393
>>76588281
>Slavs
>white

Apples and oranges, anon.
>>
File: haitianmudcakes.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2020) Image search: [Google]
haitianmudcakes.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2020
>>76588281
Haiti is the Caribbean nation that killed the white people who were in charge
>>
>>76588554

Been to Jamaica

> Great scenery. Jungle hills everywhere. Crystal clear coast lines

> Shitty roads. Full of holes and are falling apart. Barley two cars wide. Takes forever to get anywhere because of them

> Basically every town looks the same. Concrete buildings painted with colors, some shops, little industry outside of a store/local bar/hair shop

> Tourist areas are nice and safe but lack the flavor of the country. Its as if your back at a hotel in Miami.
>>
>>76594023
In Haiti they bake dirt in the sun and eat it for dinner
>>
Only if Black Americans or African migrants in Europe acted like Bahamians.
>>
>>76589087
No. Africa will always be a shithole
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.