[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brock Turner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bzfd-bturner.jpg (588 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
bzfd-bturner.jpg
588 KB, 1600x1066
What does /pol/ think about the Stanford rape case?

The victim wrote a letter about it:
http://archive.is/9Wwmo
https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.vaZgnmmwx#.bkZZknnNd

Personally, I think the swimmer brat should be drug out into the streets and have the literal crap stomped out of him - let the punishment fit the crime. Leave him naked by a dumpster, broken and penetrated. Then maybe he will understand. Please excuse the evisceral reaction. When my blood gets moving in anger, I have a tendency to go Old Testament.
>>
>>76587763
Rape should ha a capital punishment
>>
>>76587763
>Implying anything coming from buzzfeed is reputable
>>
What about people who make false rape accusations?
>>
>>76587763
I hope you are trolling. Read the police report online. Dont listen to the testimony of a blackout drunk, cheating whore. Look for the facts in this case.
>>
>>76588297
99% of the article is literally just the letter the girl wrote
>>
What is the punishment for rape in sweden?
>>
>>76588790
Nothing.

Because the only rapists in Sweden are the islam immigrants but there are no immigrant rapists in Sweden apparently

The women are somehow raping themselves with penises from somewhere out of nowhere and they just happen to be Islamic dicks out of PURE COINCIDENCE

How do you punish any of that?
>>
JUST FINGERED
U
S
T

F
I
N
G
E
R
E
D
>>
>ITT: Reddit
>>
What's the other side of this story? I'm generally inclined to believe anyone named "Brock" is guilty by default.
>>
The other side is that he shouldn't be severely punished for "20 minutes of action"
>>
>>76587763
As if being a drunk whore passed out behind a dumpster is anything worse short of actually being raped (not fingerbanged).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.