[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS: Drumpf got humiliated by logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: terry tao destroys drumpf.png (576 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
terry tao destroys drumpf.png
576 KB, 1242x2208
Terence Tao, one of the most brilliant mathematicians of our time (perfect SAT by 9, published landmark papers by 16, PhD by 21, professor by 24) literally used mathematics to PROVE that Donald Trump is not suited to be the president

Well boys? Your move
>>
>>76584786
K.
>>
>>76584786
>>
>>76585180
>Mitt Romney
>John Oliver
>>
Nobody else? I guess you idiots can't defend your Oompla Loompa properly.
>>
>>76585180
So some autist watched John Oliver's retarded segment and now says Trump shouldn't be president
>>
>>76584786

Maybe not qualified to be President of the math geek nation, but unfortunately he's the best person still standing.

Maybe Terry Tao is so smart, he can shit a better candidate or quickly clone one, if you are not part of the solution you are just another part of the problem.

ps. If Hillary wins he will be all gibsmedat funding for my research
>>
>>76584786
An autist doesn't get it? Wow!
>>
http://motls.blogspot.ca/2016/06/donald-trump-is-fit-to-be-president.html
>>
Guess I'm a #cruzmissile now
>>
>>76584786
Obama wasnt fit for presidency and he still was voted in.
The left set the precedent and now must wallow in it.
>>
>mathematician
who fuckin cares
Chomsky is a great linguist but can't understand high-school level economics
just because you are gifted in one subject does not make you amazing at everything else
>>
>>76587245
This.

They created the Meme Candidate. Now they've opened the gates for the Meme's Candidate.
>>
HEY MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>76584786

Goddamnit Terence

I love you, you magnificent genius chink, but don't jump into the maw of American politics like this. Especially when it means you have to shill for Hill.

Stick to math, the world needs you to solve the hard stuff
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.