[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if a white girl had a white son are you cucked for dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 9c0.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
What if a white girl had a white son are you cucked for dating her if you are white too?
>>
>>76584363
But what is being white ? Is it physical or mental
??
>>
I could date this girl 4 years younger hot af but has white son should I? I don't think I should
>>
Yeah, getting cucked isn't based on race in that case.
>>
>>76584511
A
>>
>>76584363
>>76584557
Do you like her? Is your goal a long-term relationship? Are you willing to be his father-figure?
If no, then it'd not good for you or the kid.
>>
>>76584577
This. There's tons of women in the world. Find another. Plus you don't want to be in the power struggle for attention in a new relationship it's bad enough when they have a pet
>>
>>76584363
I would say what you should do depends on circumstance.

If the son's father seems to be of decent genetic stock then that improves the situation dramatically. I don't mind raising a kid that is going to be worthwhile, but I don't want to invest raising genetic trash.

Also does the chick seem worth it in the long run? I'm guessing no (the father left her for a reason), but it's not impossible.
>>
>>76584363

Not really cucked if she's a good person and not just looking for someone to support her offspring. I think you should really get to know a girl before you start supporting her offspring. There's also a chance that she could have your child eventually so there's many variables and no definitive answer.
>>
Seems like most of the people in this thread don't know what the word 'cuck' means.

>The word cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests.

So yes, raising another man's child is literally cuckoldry.
>>
>>76584363
thats literally what cucked means, the cuckoo destroy the eggs of the other bird and then put a egg in the nest , and then the other bird raise their children until it dies of exhaustion, and you are the cucked bird raising the children of someone else
>>
>>76584768
father seems like a loser

>>76584689
I hear you, this answer makes sense...would suck if she ended up with black dad though.
>>
You're a paternity cuck, yes.

You're spending ~15 years paying for someone else's child. That's pathetic desu
>>
>>76584972
>>76585220

maybe it was bad wording

OK I guess I'm concerned about the future of the white race then and not semantics.
>>
>>76585345
If you're worried about being cucked, don't date her, but if you're just worried about a white child having a father figure (and hopefully some siblings) then don't worry about it.

I personally would never even consider dating a woman who already has a kid, because I would never have sex with a non-virgin, nonetheless someone who already gave birth, but if you like this woman, and you think she's decent (look past the surface shit, anon, women are better at hiding the crazy, bitchy, whore underneath than you think) then it doesn't matter that much, especially if you're ≥25 and don't have a wife.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.