[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONVERTING BERNIEBOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 477x98) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 477x98
Are you doing your part to pick up the disillusioned voters, /pol/?
>>
It's easier to convince them that Bernie should run independent.
>>
>shilling
>>
>>76582210
>where their voters stand
Yeah, they stand with Hillary for the most part.
>>
>>76582210
Hey 4 Chan,

Former Redditor and Bernie Sanders supporter here. After the events that unfolded yesterday I have decided to support Donald Trump's campaign for the presidency. Reddit has become overrun with overzealous pro-Bernie mods and supporters, which makes it very difficult to have any kind of civil debate about the pros and cons of each candidate. While some of the threads in this forum appear to be incredibly hateful, it seems that free speech and difference of opinion is respected here.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and let you all know that I'm on Team Trump now. I look forward to producing dank memes with you fellow Channers!

P.S. Can you guys help bring me up to speed on the lingo around here. I need help with the following acronyms:

NYPA
DUBS
PBUH
FPBP
PEPE

Thanks a bunch!
>>
>>76582210
I don't know what's more pathetic, shilling like this or being this desperate for the cuck vote.

Fuck off we don't need commie support
>>
>>76582582
You should also know what GBTR mean.
>>
File: cringe.gif (120 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
120 KB, 300x168
>>76582210
>facebook
>>
File: 1465353626811.jpg (145 KB, 797x775) Image search: [Google]
1465353626811.jpg
145 KB, 797x775
>>76582210
Everyday until he's elected
>>
File: choices.jpg (38 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
choices.jpg
38 KB, 500x282
>>76582375
Or vote for Jill Stein
>>
File: rarepepe0899.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe0899.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>76582375
This, I'm a libertarian and tell them that I'm voting for Gary Johnson, then tell them the only way for the democratic party to take your issues seriously is to vote for candidates that actually reflect your ideology. This means they should either vote for Jill Stein, or vote for Sanders if he runs third party.

>mfw I'm voting for Trump
>>
Bernie-bro here. Literally voting for Trump because I don't want an establishment whore in power. I'm more left-leaning on things and Bernie was a person who legitimately was shaking things up for the Democratic party. The rigged system won though so I'm going to vote for the person who will shake it up over and change it instead of having some establishment bitch whos foreign policy has lead us into countless feuds with other countries these past 8 years.
>>
File: 1389734264219.png (33 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
1389734264219.png
33 KB, 369x369
Tell them to vote for Jill Stein, instead, because it'll deflect the accusations that Bernie is fighting against Clinton out of sexism.

If they diverted attention away from the Democrats to a party with less support than Libertarians, it could really cause a PR problem for the left by giving the Greens enough support to steal even more voters away and officially split the Democrat party.
>>
>>76582582
welcome newfriend

>NYPA
New York Power Authority, one of the front of the Bilderburg group
>DUBS
credibility, like reddit gold.
>PBUH
peanut butter upon honey, try it on your next sandwich
>FPBP
Free Press Before Power, a cry against censorship
>PEPE
probably a mis-spelling
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.