[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is officially radioactive and most people will not vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: trump.png (435 KB, 580x385) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
435 KB, 580x385
Trump is officially radioactive and most people will not vote for him. The Nevertrumps are right, they need to boot him out at the convention, there's no shot at the presidency with him because the racist and sexist labels are stuck to him for good. Only fringe conservatives and nutbags will vote for him. Hillary is going to win by a landslide.
>>
>>76576219

from where I'm sitting he looks like the popular candidate surefire landslide

what planet are you viewing from?
>>
>>76576219
All this for 50 cents
>>
>>76576219
Hidden
Not even worth it
>>
especially with the way all the voters were against him yesterday

oh...wait
>>
>>76576219
INTRODUCING THE RADIOACTIVE CHAOS CANDIDATE

MISTER MACHO HIMSELF

DANGEROUS DONALD, TEFLON DON, THE TRIUMPHANT TRUMP! !!

>wild applause
>>
Godzilla is also officially radioactive and most people certainly didn't vote for him either but that never stopped him from laying the smack down on Tokyo.
>>
File: MGS - revenge for 911.png (654 KB, 1315x998) Image search: [Google]
MGS - revenge for 911.png
654 KB, 1315x998
>>76576219
Radioactive?

He's going Nuclear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
>>
Hillary is officially radioactive and most people will not vote for her. The Neverhillarys are right, they need to boot her out at the convention, there's no shot at the presidency with her because the corrupt and establishment labels are stuck to her for good. Only fringe leftists and nutbags will vote for her. Trump is going to win by a landslide.
>>
File: hes going all out.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
hes going all out.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>76576219

pablo pls
>>
>>76576219
If the Republicans want me to never vote for their party again in my lifetime all they have to do is give the nomination to anyone else but Trump. The people chose him.
>>
>>76576219
Remember the 13 million
>>
>>76576219
A solid 45% of voters will vote him, no matter what he does, purely because he is running as a Republican.
Hillary will get 45% of her own because she is a Democrat.
The general election is over the last 10% of the nation. They have not been paying attention up to now, and won't know who they want until the morning of the actual vote.
>>
>>76576219
You just never stop do you?
>>
>>76576219
There is no stopping him now. Smarter, richer, more connected people than you have tried for nearly a year now, and for what?

You will fall like the rest. You are fired.
>>
>>76577380
I would say more than 10% is in limbo this election. I believe a fair portion of Bernie supporters are actual democrats and won't vote for Hillary. Same as a portion of republicans not voting for Trump. This is going to be the most epic election ever.
>>
>>76577380

what's surprising is that Romney won independents
the GOP tried so hard to make themselves look worthy to those people that they alienated republicans
>>
File: Poll-1.jpg (191 KB, 576x331) Image search: [Google]
Poll-1.jpg
191 KB, 576x331
>>76576219

>HILLARY'S NUMBERS
>kek
>>
Hillary is a Trump plant.
>>
>>76576219
>many people will publicly distance themselves from Trump...

But in the privacy of the voting booth, strange things happen.
>>
>>76576219
Fuck off Correct The Record shill.
>>
>>76578134
>My shitty probably fake strawpoll shows Trump gonna win
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
Nigger Please
>>
>>76578379
I remember when Hillary was up by 16. You're certain she'll win?
>>
Trump worked hard to plant HIllary. He's going to run circle around her ass. She'll probably die of a schizoid embolism before August is over.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.