[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have an MD, JD, or PHD I want you to tell me who you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1453418071293.png (111 KB, 798x533) Image search: [Google]
1453418071293.png
111 KB, 798x533
If you have an MD, JD, or PHD I want you to tell me who you're voting for in this thread. I know there are a lot of you out there because I'm one. Educated faggots report in.
>>
Does it count if most people assume I have a PhD even though I never bothered with one?
>>
I have a PHD in autism
>>
>>76574816
Well, I'm in the process of getting a PhD and I voted Trump, and will do so again.
>>
>>76574816
>MD in progress
Well I am voting for Trump cuz Hillary will continue/worsen Obamacare.
>>
Even if we did why would it matter? Go back in the hole you crawled out of scum
>>
>>76575412
what region?
>>
>>76574816
JD, from a shit school but still ABA accredited. Trump, I want the world to burn
>>
HS dropout here. Anyone want to bankroll me to a PHD? Keep in mind CC is $20 here locally.
>>
PhD. Bernie Sanders.
>>
File: 1456376164054.png (72 KB, 838x682) Image search: [Google]
1456376164054.png
72 KB, 838x682
PharmD

Trump.
>>
>>76575722
FL. I moved from CA to go to med school. I know FL is not like completely uncucked but I am glad to escape from a place that is even beyond cucked. For practicing, I am going to move to red state as they have laws and shit better for MDs as well as income
>>
>>76575977
If you get a real PhD they will pay you to get one. And it's not bad pay to be honest.
>>
STEM PhD. Trump.
>>
JD, LL.M. Trump
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 599x563
JD student. Writing in Rand because meh
>>
>>76574816
MD, Trump.
>>
File: laughing-doctor.jpg (41 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
laughing-doctor.jpg
41 KB, 507x338
>>76574816
PhD in Nuclear physics, and I'm voting for Bernie
>>
>>76574816
MD Have not voted for a decade, but I'd vote Trump in the US election.
>>
>>76574816
>jd
>educated

Hahahaha good luck chasing ambulances, filling out forms for morons and paying back your student loans.
>>
PHD in STEM Jill Stein
>>
PHD in Mathematics

MAGA
>>
>>76574816

Third year law student. I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>>76574816
>Educated faggots
Are still faggots.
>>
MD...Trump
>>
>>76576427

Coming from a law student and law clerk, this is what being a personal injury attorney consists of.
>>
>>76574816

JD in progress, Trump.

My mother has her JD and is voting Trump.

If it matters, we were both Cruz supporters.
>>
>>76574816
PhD. Obviously I voted Sanders, like 95% of PhDs. Trump is a dumb fuck anti-intellectual. Clinton is a compromise who has been bought out. Sanders is the only viable option for those who care about ideas. Which, obviously, is not /pol/, which mostly just cares about autism and gunzzz.
>>
I've got a masters in chemistry.

I supported Sanders and voted for him in the primaries, but I won't be voting for Clinton or Trump in the general election.
>>
>>76574816
Is MS allowed?
>>
File: 1437914707374.png (79 KB, 550x461) Image search: [Google]
1437914707374.png
79 KB, 550x461
>>76574816
I'm a 6'4" Wendy's Chef with a 9.5" cock making $140,000 per year.
>>
>>76576427
The average and the median income for a lawyer in the US seem to be ~80.000 dollars.

In Germany, we're also always told how there are already way too many lawyers, but lawyers still average the most money after doctors and specialized MINT people in certain branches.

I wouldn't call lawyers amazingly educated in general, but they probably have a better grasp on the political process than most other people.

Just saying. You come across a bit jealous.
>>
>>76575781

Which school?
>>
>>76576792
Calling BS on this post.
>>
Phd Sociology, Trump

I'm outnumbered 100:1 with liberals in my field. I specialize in social disorganization due to drug epidemics. Trump is the only one taking heroin seriously. I hate to be a one-policy voter but I don't care much about other topics.
>>
MS, voting DJ Trump.

>>76576241
You'll get paid if you're doing something moderately useful like math. You'll pay if you're doing some garbage social science, and you'll also pay if it is for a professional degree like medicine you'll pay out the ass. You don't get paid well, it is around what a minimum wage job would make. Since you're doing a PhD you already have a bachelors and you're missing out on five years minimum of "real" employment and the experience that comes along with it.

Research may be cutting edge but in all likelihood you won't actually be using any of it if you move to private industry, and if you stay in academia there are a ton of other traps. Basically if you do everything perfect you'll be some type of professor around age 30, then at 35 there will be a decision on tenure and if you're denied your life's work goes right in the garbage since you've been fired and have a glaring black mark. You're paying a huge premium to put a couple of different letters before your last name.
>>
>>76577163

You're right.

Lawyers do fine - even shit lawyers. Anyone who says 'Lawyer's don't make anything!' clearly aren't familiar with the legal business.

Now, granted, the work is horrible. But it certainly pays. I won't be doing it. That's for sure.
>>
>>76577163
I have many lawyer buddies. They are not very educated. And they literally fill out pre printed forms all day.

Do you think lawyers draw up contracts on the fly? No, it is called boilerplate for a reason. In the usa there are companies that just sell the law firm forms now. So you can buy a boilerplate will and do it yourself and cut out the kike lawyer if you aren't a drooling retard.

My one buddy is an immigration lawyer. He fills out forms for illiterate mexicans all day. He is fucking broke since he is paying half his check toward student loans.

I am not jealous. I am simply stating that the average jd isn't exactly highly educated and most would be completely lost without a westlaw terminal.
>>
>>76577163
I think that even with a glut of lawyers that there is a price floor on lawyer's income. If you try to pay a lawyer 25k/yr they might as well just choose some easier job without the stress. Most new lawyers are going to have loans to pay so they have a floor of what is acceptable for payment, and old lawyers have experience so they too have a floor that is higher than the in debt lawyers. Its similar to how sanitation workers make a good amount of money even though most people are qualified to do it.
>>
File: yall-good-man.jpg (23 KB, 325x200) Image search: [Google]
yall-good-man.jpg
23 KB, 325x200
>>76574816
>JD
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.