[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Hillary wins: nothing changes If Trump wins: nothing changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mia.png (641 KB, 720x939) Image search: [Google]
mia.png
641 KB, 720x939
If Hillary wins: nothing changes
If Trump wins: nothing changes

/thread
>>
XD
>>
File: 1465434737548.jpg (69 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1465434737548.jpg
69 KB, 540x960
>>76573922
did you just /thread yourself

fucking moron
>>
Sorry comrade grownups just don't buy bernie's bullshit.
>>
>>76573922
i feel like there's a fashy goy meme about faggots like you
>>
>>76573922
if you kill yourself, nothing changes.
>>
>>76573922
You can't /thread yourself, newfriend. Also I would fuck the shit out of Uma Thurman. I hope she hasn't aged poorly.
>>
>threading himself
>threading himself on the OP
Reddit please go
>>
>>76573922
who is this pseudo mia wallace? I like
>>
File: Yes. YES!.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
Yes. YES!.gif
2 MB, 400x226
>>76573988
>that pic
>>
>>76574456
Flo dron. Also reverse image search.
>>
>>76573922
question for ameritards. I know nothing about usa politics. but why did the dems choose hillary when they knew thats shell be e facing all these fbi allegations and possible indictments. surely they had much safer, cleaner candidates to go over.
>>
>>76574952
Rigged election and idiot women+niggers
>>
>>76575089
so wait. how come americans just accept this and never cause some rioting and serious trouble? I mean this whole election is a massive joke from an outsiders perspective. both these people have the biggest dislike ratings of any prez candidates ever and are allowed to run. i prefer trump to hillary but its mind boggling just how hillary has fucked up so badly and the democratic party allowed her to run still.
>>
>>76573988
>saving picture of trap
Kill yourself
>>
>>76574952
>but why did the dems choose hillary

Both Clintons have spent decades building up connections, forming alliances, bribing, blackmailing, and killing.

They're now at the top of the Democratic pyramid. True, it would be smarter to run a puppet in your place while still reaping the benefits, but you know, megalomaniacs, cult of personality, narcissism, etc. They "worked" for too long and too hard to not live out their years watching streets, parks, libraries, etc being named after them. Hillary probably wants her face on money.

>tldr: they got to the rooftop, now they want to shout from it.
>>
>live in California
>got my car windows smashed in outrage over the night Trump had a rally in my city

Apparently, unless Trump enacts his deportation plan the very second he gets voted in, Trump winning means I might die.
>>
>>76575089

This >>76575492
She has been predetermined as the nominee. The primaries were just a formality, the illusion of choice. It's her 'turn' now, as repayment for favors done for the democrat party. As far as she's concerned, she 'deserves' the title of president. Her corporate donors all know for sure she will repay favors once she is in power.

A lot of Americans realize elections are a joke, but there's nothing we can do about it besides try to overwhelm the rigging with popular vote, like happened for Trump and tried to happen for Bernie.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.