[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There were 3 black people crossing the street in a crosswalk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
There were 3 black people crossing the street in a crosswalk when they didn't have the signal. I called them niggers while turning and one of them started running after me. Is this board starting to affect reality for me?
>>
No because it was acceptable to call them niggers many years ago
>>
>>76571531
You let them cross? That is like 150 points and a 25 point bonus for a triple.
>>
>>76571531
No. They were niggers. Youre lack of self control altered your reality. Don't call niggers niggers by yourself. You gotta have backup because they always do. Even if they are the only one around. Others will come down from the trees and behind the bushes and through cracks in the sidewalk.
>>
>>76571946
truth, niggers won't fight fair, which is partly why they are niggers.
>>
I'm passed by the same issue. Not particularly with niggers, but /pol/ have changed my word filter. Someday I said things about the nazis and Hitler which i saw here and I made enemies instantly.
>>
>>76571531
No - you were stupid before coming to /pol/.
>>
Ay yo dat wuz YOU???
Nigga come to my hood end say dat shit git git my nigga I woulda fucked u da fuq up white boi let me see yo ugly white ass again and call me a nigga again I git my bois wit me nex tiem cracker boy
>>
>on truck with my father, guy in my side today that works with him
>father mentions him fucking black women
>he looks at me and say something about black women being good and ask if i agree
>i just do a laugh like ''ham ham'' and dont say anything
>my soul when
>>
>>76573883
I hope you die from zika faggot
>>
>being racist at all
GUYS CHECK OUT MY EDGE. I'M SO BADASS AND RACIST, LOOK AT ME
>>
>>76575690
Nobody here is really a racist. /pol/ is satire.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 236x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 236x239
>>76573883
>ham ham
Nigger what the fuck?
>>
>>76575690
Edgy libtard
>>
>>76575806
Speak for yourself
>>
>>76575806
Lol yah I hate the fact niggers rape, steal and murder constantly just cuz I'm edgy, not cuz hating bad behavior like that is expected, or anything.
>>
>>76571531
>I called them niggers that will show them
You should have just driven through scare them shitless for jaywalking.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.