[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about how this man ruined a generation by making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: lead_960.jpg (117 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
117 KB, 960x640
Can we talk about how this man ruined a generation by making think they're special snowflakes?
>>
Basically this. SJWs are people that carried Sesame Street tier morality into their adult lives.
>>
>>76569662

>functional clean cut white man who lived a pious and simple life, who displayed financial and emotional security, was a bad thing

Go back to roller derby practice
>>
>>76569662
“A young apprentice applied to a master carpenter for a job. The older man asked him, "Do you know your trade?" "Yes, sir!" the young man replied proudly. "Have you ever made a mistake?" the older man inquired. "No, sir!" the young man answered, feeling certain he would get the job. "Then there's no way I'm going to hire you," said the master carpenter, "because when you make one, you won't know how to fix it.”
― Fred Rogers, The World According to Mister Rogers: Important Things to Remember
>>
>>76569662
>>76570732
The opposite.

They're terrible, selfish people who use kindness as a guise for ego stroking and power grabs.

Had they actually picked up the morality, they'd possibly be naive, but they'd at least be kind for kindness sake.
>>
>>76570874

Well said anon.

Fred Rogers provided shelter from the storm in an era of cultural breakdown.
>>
Why are you guys dumping on a wholesome kid's show? Mr Rogers is not responsible for an entire generation. Take some personal responsibility.
>>
>>76571327
His show was part of the breakdown, funded of course by the PBS Jew. And he lived in a rather expensive apartment building that I occasionally walk right next to.
>>
Hey.
I watched sesame street as a kid and I was never anything close to a SJW.
>>
>>76569662

This man was an extremely helpful person to children

Reminder we reached peak boomer degeneracy when this man was on TV. He helped mitigate some of that damage from the millennials.

Alas, it wasn't enough.
>>
>>76569662
>Mr. Rogers
>having an effect on millenials

The last people to care about MRN was Gen X, who foolishly listened to the jew and the degenerate that told them to question, rebel and lash out against figures like him while purchasing and obediently following figures like them

fuck off revisionist
>>
File: 3d animated pepe.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3d animated pepe.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>76570874
Crushed it.

If anything, the current generation of retarded college children bent on fucking everything up were the ones who grew up after Mr. Rogers was gone.

These are kids who grew up on Barney The Dinosaur and Dora The Explorer and fucking Spongebob.
>>
>>76569662
>>
>>76569662
Fuck off. Me. Rogers was god tier and a great moral beacon for kids.
>>
File: 1409359364143.jpg (89 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1409359364143.jpg
89 KB, 500x669
>>76571220
This... its a generation that rallies around ideas like being tolerant of others, while completely fucking that idea up beyond all repair. South Park nailed it... not even this season, years ago with the Tolerance Camp episode. They've corrupted a noble ideal, and turned into the opposite of what it was. The new Cult of Tolerance gives radical Islamists a run for their money in being intolerant.
>>
>special? special bad word! special tumblr word!!

Mr. Rogers wasn't telling children that they could just channel their sparkledog fursona all day and expect to be rewarded. He was teaching that you don't need to be a star to be an important person. He was imagining a world of kind, diligent people sowing goodness and reaping it. The segments that toured workplaces were there to show children that there are people behind everything that we use. They were there to show children that if they grew up to be a person who works a regular job, that they're still important people making a contribution to the neighborhood. Mr. Rogers endorsed a healthy balance of imagination and responsibility. Anyone who claims otherwise is, for whatever unfathomable reason, lying.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.