[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with food stamps?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: fattyfattyfatty.jpg (79 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fattyfattyfatty.jpg
79 KB, 1024x768
What monster could live with himself wanting to deny food to this starving child?
>>
>>76565451

Food stamps are fine.

The problem is that the people who recieve them proceed to go out and waste it on convenience store big gulps and chips, depriving their children of nutrients necessary to grow their brains to a point where they won't need welfare themselves, upon becoming adults.
>>
Any child whose parents doesn't feed them should become a ward of the state. The parents should be sterilized and the children put into an apprenticeship program.
>>
File: 1456534933297.png (42 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1456534933297.png
42 KB, 625x626
>>76565451
>fat niglet eating chips
>starving
>>
food = material to create more niggers
>>
>>76565451
people poor enough for food stamps aren't smart enough to feed their kids properly

next question
>>
>>76565451
It interferes with survival of the fittest
>>
You would be surprised how quickly people actually become contributing members of society when they get hungry.
>>
>>76567293
nah, they became (more) violent animals

i'm okay with food dependencies, but tie it to something to build good habits

schools give out free lunches (to poors). if this was kids only option for a full belly, maybe they'd skip less, or even look forward to school
>>
>>76565451
Drug test food stamps recipients. Problem solved.
>>
>>76565451
>What's wrong with food stamps?
People rely on the government for their survival and not themselves.

>What monster could live with himself wanting to deny food to this starving child?
There is no one starving to death in this country.
>>
>>76567612

That already is the reason many of them go to school at all.
>>
>>76567670
Drug test politicians who draw their salaries from tax dollars. Watch how fast they work for free.
>>
>>76565573
fucking /thread
>>
File: alex jones.jpg (67 KB, 424x255) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.jpg
67 KB, 424x255
I'm in favor of limiting the items that can be bought with food stamps. You shouldn't be able to get candy, ice cream, Doritos, etc. with food stamps, as they're essentially just a waste of money. You can buy Red Bull with food stamps in my state, for fuck's sake. These are luxury items that I should not be required to fund. Whenever someone is in front of me checking out with a giant basket of junk food and then whips out their EBT card, I have to restrain every urge to go on an autistic rant.
>>
>>76567293
its working for venezuela
>>
Food stamps aren't the problem, niggers are.
>>
>>76565451

If you dont have means to support a child don't have one.

The government isn't your daddy and it comes out of my taxes for your irresponsibility.

People who physically can not work are the only exception especially the wounded war heroes who are forgotten.
>>
It'd be better to deliver monthly food instead of letting people buy on their own free will
Rice, beans, corn and some poultry
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.