[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: degeneracy.png (345 KB, 688x672) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.png
345 KB, 688x672
http://www.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/i-breastfeed-my-boyfriend-mum-36-uses-pumps-and-pills-to-help-her-feed-her-lover/news-story/60489568d7eb8492d5456b02c327975b
>>
white people
>>
>>76564948
These aren't white people.

They're British.
>>
>white people
And they call us subhumans for seeking jobs fucks like these occupy mindlessly
>>
Drinking breast milk from a bottle is weird but if you're fucking your wife while she got milk in her titties then YOU'RE INSANE if you don't suck on dem nips
>>
>>76565050
Mexicans posters are starting to become worse than the Canadians
>>
>>76564823
Glad Britain still has time to consider this petty sort of degeneracy while their society crumbles & their daughters are being bred & raped by Ahmed.
>>
>>76564823
My best friend's wife stopped breastfeeding their child after six months but it he keep the milk factory operational. Not like the article though. He just sucks on dem titties during sex from time to time.

I'd do the same desu. As far as kink stuff goes, it is, if anything, a "generate" fetish.
>>
>>76565180
they gotta do all they can before Trump builds the FIRE WALL
>>
>>76565050
dont you have a family member to burry juanito ?
>>
>>76565180
Yeah, I guess I should be kissing your ass so you don't consider me a bad poster on a Congolese speech impediment identification subforum.

Kill yourself trumplet
>>
>>76564823
its a dark secret that husbands do this all the time. the wife has a baby and the husband gets a little sucky sucky time in.
>>
It's only weird if he's breastfeeding from his actual mother still. If he's just treating his gf like his mother, it's kinda hot.
>>
>>76565147
>>76565508
>>76566272
Getting very white in here. Wish your sons luck on their spree shootings today for me.
>>
>>76564823
That's so fucking hot.
>>
>not fucking a woman with motherly hips and tits that you can suck on while she moans and squirms like a cow

lol you guys are gay
>>
>>76564823
They're gross but this concept is pretty boner-inducing
>>
>>76566272

This. Very common. It's a great way to hit your daily macros... Very protein rich. I did this when I was bulking over the winter.
>>
>>76565050
And for decapitating people because of drugs
That one is important
>>
>white people
Losing hope /pol/
>>
>>76564823

kind of hot desu
>>
>>76567587
Not even 1% of our population is tied to cartels, so it is an unfair comparison to say Mexicans represent the values of cartels.

Also they don't do it for drugs, they do it because of money, which could only be possible thanks to retarded legislation against drug production.
>>
people don't do this?
>>
>>76564823
I've known about this for years, it's not new.
A woman can also lactate 2-3 years after having a kid, esp. if she does it right.
There used to be a forum dedicated it, its probably still there lol.
>>
This is nothing new
It's an old fetish, it's related to early development days where you suck your mom tits for sustenance, oral stimulation of tits (tough not lactation) is a normal sexual act
Of course some people are fucked in the head and take that to pathological levels as adults
>>
File: dubs guy.jpg (22 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
dubs guy.jpg
22 KB, 472x472
>>76567455
>>76568311

dubs!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.