[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion: yes or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
If there were a very good system of state orphanages with specialized operator and the state were doing this because young people are a wealth (that is actually), to abort should still be a choice or should be banned because If there were a very good system of state orphanages with specialized operator and the state were doing this because young people are a wealth (that is actually), to abort should still be a choice or should be banned because killing young people is't a good deal for the comunity? Don't you think its childish and only an egoistic instinct to prefer killing someone than leave other people take care of him?

At the moment is possible to leave child in orphanage but the most of women prefer to abort or use their sons to force a man into marriage. Isn't all this childish?
>>
Abortion is ALWAYS wrong no exceptions!
>>
>>76564152
I was trying to support this unpopular opinion with rational and psychological arguments.
>>
>>76564351
It's not an unpopular opinion, do you think murder is wrong? Pretty much everyone does, so everyone thinks abortion is wrong. What's the difference between stabbing someone on the street and ripping up a baby's body and pulling it out of a woman's vagina and throwing it into the trash.
>>
>>76564152
This!
>>
>>76564676
A lot of people thinks is a women right to kill babies because "they are free to do what they want with their body".
My point of view is that abortion isn't a moral problem, but a logical and psychological inneficiency.
>>
>>76563246
i don't even care anymore
>>
>>76565347
And a lot of people think you should remove your foreskin because it's cleaner. The world we're living in today the mainstream opinion and culture is degenerate.
There is no argument for abortion, it's murder there's no denying it you're killing a child and abortionists need to be taken to court and thrown into prison for murdering someone.
>>
>>76565611
I would like to chance things,
i want to vendicate the innocent victims
I want... abort the abotionists
>>
>>76567011
What?
>>
Abortion is the best tool of eugenics. I don't see how anyone could oppose that.
>>
>>76568398
Because euthanising an animal isn't the same as aborting a human being.
>>
The right kind of people tend to self select for abortion, so it's good.
>>
>>76568545
You're right about that. Euthanizing certain human beings has a bigger benefit to society and humanity as a whole.

Plus, you don't really euthanize animals inside the womb, so there's a difference there too.
>>
>>76568809
I was talking about niggers
>>
>>76568936
What about them? And how does that work with your comment here: >>76564152
>>
>>76569197
You don't get it do you? Abortion is wrong but euthanising animals isn't and I was talking about niggers when I said that. You get it now?
>>
>>76565347
well, it is a moral problem just like killing unwanted people is. I mean, it depends on what you want to accomplish with killing the baby. If you want to stop poverty, it's cheaper to kill their babies for 500 bucks than to install some kind of welfare that costs ten thousand a year.
>>
>>76569510
Just don't have welfare for unwed mothers
>>
File: FAH-Hb222309markichina.jpg (147 KB, 625x326) Image search: [Google]
FAH-Hb222309markichina.jpg
147 KB, 625x326
>T R I G G E R E D

Sperm is the most sacred thing a God has given to a man. Thou shalt not waste it on a self-centered whore who wants to murder its child in its early stages of development in a mother's sacred womb.
>>
>>76563246
No, if it is a fetus or more developed. Yes, in cases of rape, deformities(mental and physical), and the mother can not take care of them without sending them to the orphanage in the first week. Also if it's before the fetus stage, than it's fine. Overall, it's really not a big issue, it's blown out of proportion.
>>
>>76569778
>a God
I'm sure this is just a spelling error but yes I agree with you, you should only be having sex with your wife anyway and if you're married there would be no reason to waste your seed because you'd be trying to have a child.
>>
>>76569563
Well, even before welfare systems, unwed mothers or more likely widows managed to get by through charity. I don't want to argue welfare, my point was that the question of abortion is indeed moral, because you can only make logical conclusions if you have a specific goal. If your goal is to have as much people as possible, abortion surely would be a shitty idea.
>>
>>76570513
If abortion is legal why isn't murder legal? They're both the same thing
>>
>>76570995
Because asshole people made it legal by arguing a fetus is not a human and doesn't have rights. I'm pro-life. Even black people to clarify. Even retards. Everyone deserves their chance to make it.
>>
>>76569510
In the XV sec. in Florence the Medics built the Hospital of Innocents to upbring the baby that before were killed. And that hospital is a wonderful palace in the center of Florence, they spared no expense because then like now a state with a young population is a stronger and bold state. In Europe we spend a lot of billion every year to feed and teach people who come from abroad, and we aren't doing that since last year but since a lot of time. And these people demografically are actually the future of Eurupe. I'm not saing that because i'm racist, but because the problem isnt the cost of maintaining a good orphanages net (you spend yes, but you also gain in human resources), the problem is in an error in the planning of demografic and economic future of the state (Medics weren't dumb as shit and the built something that has been a great resource for their city).

I'm also against the abortion for down or babies with similar problem. I have an example of "todays prolems brilliantly solved by the ancients" also for this case.
In the XVII sec. in Venice were the Istitute of Santa Maria della Pietà, where girls with physical problem were upbrought and istructed in arts, singing and music (vivaldi teached there!) garanting this people a future. I think that if this were possible 400 years ago it should be normal today!
>>
>>76571533
90% of niggers don't make it though, honestly they should just be sent home they can't properly function in our country if they want to stay they should join our army and prove they love Canada.
As for retards I agree, there's this retard who I see working as a janitor he seems like a nice guy we make small talk sometimes.
Abortion is murder, there's no way around it if you support abortion you support murder
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.