[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel less sympathetic to the Stanford sexual assaulter now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: HERE COMES THE FUHRER.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
HERE COMES THE FUHRER.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
I feel less sympathetic to the Stanford sexual assaulter now that I found out he's a degenerate who smokes reefer

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29988209/excerpts-from-stanford-sex-offender-brock-turners-court?source=most_viewed

Also are all your text messages that you've ever sent to anyone available as evidence in court? Do they need the physical phone?
>>
sieg heil
>>
>>76563199
I hate this little shit just because he is THE PERFECT fucking strawman come to life for these fucking people.

Whitey can't afford to be degenerate and ambiguously rapey these days outside of a stable marriage and even then it's no guarantee.
>>
File: 1456278152382.jpg (72 KB, 831x706) Image search: [Google]
1456278152382.jpg
72 KB, 831x706
>>
>>76563473
ditto. He set us back a decade in the cultuire war against the SJW. I mean, there are at least a few million white men currently enrolled in college, and chances are that every few years one of those millions of men will come about who actually fits into their white male rapist boogeyman narrative, so there isn't much we can do about it really.

For years to come we will hear about how this one guy this one time proves an epidemic of rapes, and how no women anywhere are safe from the evil white man, even if he is literally less than one in a million and is universally despised.
>>
>>76563473
Huh. Never thought about that.
>>
>>76564227
And all this because this little fuck couldn't handle his alcohol and had to finger some drunk bitch. He deserves a stricter punishment for betraying all white men everywhere by being a literal strawman for the SJWs more so than for the actual crime.
>>
>>76564227
>Population of 320million people, a quarter of which are white males

Statistically speaking it was bound to happen. Even if it didn't they can make false claims with impunity anyway.
>>
File: 1456195751927.jpg (78 KB, 623x900) Image search: [Google]
1456195751927.jpg
78 KB, 623x900
>>76563473

YUP, that too, but seriously what was that slut doing at a frat party when she has a BF?
>>
>>76564805
sure, but that doesn't mean I can't be fucking pissed off at the retards who do it.

The false rape claims actually end up hurting the SJW more than helping them, since the truth usually comes to light.
>>
File: 1462231396715.png (315 KB, 750x784) Image search: [Google]
1462231396715.png
315 KB, 750x784
>>76567128

They're damaged by the claims but as long as the luggenpress is around we can't crush the liars 100%
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.