[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this show any good literal nazi regime America I'm sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: 51117B9VzxL._SX940_ (1).jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
51117B9VzxL._SX940_ (1).jpg
47 KB, 500x375
Is this show any good literal nazi regime America I'm sure it panders to the jews though
>>
>>76563024
Coworker recommended me to watch this. Haven't checked it out yet.
>>
They actually made Nazi America seem pretty based t b h
>>
>>76563024
Haven't watched the show
Read the book years ago

It's total nonsense garbage in which pretty much nothing happens till like 2 anticlimactic things at the end

And yes, there is jew pandering, but to be fair, it's minimal jew pandering
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 264x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 264x376
Nazi America is nice and comfy in it.
All Jews and niggers have been removed.
>>
/tv/ here - solid 6/10 not bad but not that good
>>
>>76563024
should I get an audiobook or wait for second season? Intrigued about story enfolding..
>>
It's boring as fuck and the setting is so absurd that there's really nothing for a history buff to enjoy.
>>
>>76563024
It was all along a just an imagination of an old Japanese guy living in the States.
>>
>>76563458

I have to agree. Really nothing special.
>>
They did a terrible job at portraying the nazis as evil.
The main nazi character is based as fuck, loves his family, loves his country, is not degenerate in any way and hates commies and traitors.
Meanwhile the rebels are the ones using cloak and dagger methods to backstab people.
>>
Ridley Scott continues to shit upon the Phillip K. Dick's legacy.

That said, the basic scenario actually portrays an America far better off than the one we live in now.
>>
File: trumpconfirmed.jpg (30 KB, 452x462) Image search: [Google]
trumpconfirmed.jpg
30 KB, 452x462
>>76563024
I like the T on that building. Can't wait for it to happen for real. Coming This November.
>>
>>76563024
I found the setting very enjoyable, but there was zero story and penultimate blue pill levels.

Made it 3-5 episodes. Then the Japs gassed some Jews in a situation so unbelievable it literally sounds like some of those fake Jew stories we use as evidence against the Holocaust.
>Oy Vey, my little sholockas. Let me tell you about the time Doctah Mengele performed experiments on me and personally sent me to the gas chambers 13 times, and skinned your 13 year old grandmother for lampshades. Luckily we both survived the entire war and dah gas chambas.

They even use a new "improved" Zyklon B meme. It was fucking hilarious.
>>
The standard romantic Hollywood plot made it tot predictable. Would rather see what they did in africa.
>>
>>76563024
They portray the Nazi's as comic book tier evil just as you'd expect
>>
>>76564058
holywood predicts the future again
>>
It's about as pro-nazi as a Hollywood product really can be.
>>
its blue pilled garbage, don't waste your time.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 600x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 600x939
After years and years of Cucked muh diversity Jewish bullshit from TV series , it was fucking awesome seeing a based promotional graphic like the pic attached.
>>
>>76563024
It's alright. Considering the source material, it turned out better than expected.

I wasn't a fan of the book; it was one of Dick's worst, IMO.
>>
>>76564091
This. That scene was more like satire to me.
>>
>>76564058
its a Reichsadler
>>
It's fun to watch with someone else that is redpilled so you can laugh at all the cucking and jewing.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 2048x1152
Soon....
>>
>>76564447
Germans have the most complicated words for simple stuff. "T" or "Tee" in English gets like 3 syllables in german. jeez.

But you had Hitler so we'll let it slide.
>>
>>76564585
Where's crow and tom servo?
>>
>>76563799
They're setting you up. In the second season he becomes a monster so you'll feel like shit for ever liking him.
>>
>>76563024
>Nazis are ebul
>muh Japanese soldiers are ebul
>Weaboos are pathetic cucks
>muh Jews

Nah, it's awful Hollywood propaganda
>>
>>76563024
Meh, i don`t know the book, by Philip K.,
but the show is sheeeeit, booooring.
>i like the idea, though.
>>
File: 1393568912835.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1393568912835.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>76564812
>>
>>76564913
>Weaboos are pathetic cucks

That was one of the best scenes in the show, you fag.

Also, this guy is pretty based and from what I remember, he wasn't even in the book: >>76564812

Overall the series is pretty meh, but it had enough decent points that I'll probably at least pirate the second season.
>>
It was funny seeing people lose their shit when Amazon decorated a subway car to promote the series.
>>
>>76563024
There's a scene where some bitch is shown footage of the holohoax and is immediately shocked. You'd think her reaction would be disbelief and denial, like when showing someone The Greatest Story Never Told.
>>
>>76563024
Nazi America is surprisingly portrayed as a utopia. The show is pretty red-pilled in that respect.

The main issue with this show is that it's boring. The plot is predictable and it's just mediocre overall.
>>
>>76563024
Read the book. All I can say is that Philip K. Dick is an interesting writer. Read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, A Scanner Darkly and some of his short stories.
>>
>>76563024
Hitler is portrayed as a fairly decent guy, and most of the Nazis are shown to be ok people.

Other than that, typical "muh Holocaust" and "ov vey remember the 500 million disabled people sent to the ovens!"
>>
I liked the show.

It is kind of funny though because it made me want to be a Nazi tbqh senpai
>>
>>76565374
The best parts were the discussion round the dining table and the scene with the neighbourhood sieg heiling each other
>>
>>76563024
I watched the 1. season, was pretty good tbqh.
But I'm not going to watch any further, ofc in the end Japan and Germany will lose so fuck this shit.
>>
File: 1456571787246.png (309 KB, 2300x940) Image search: [Google]
1456571787246.png
309 KB, 2300x940
>>76563139
They have good ideas and everything. Nazi America is the shit. Everyone has a house and a nice family. Is that show supposed to be secret propaganda?
>>
>>76566392
>The best parts were the discussion round the dining table

It's worth watching just for this and the shoot out scene.

>Captcha: Select all pasta

What happens to Mussolini?
>>
That show is the ultimate blue pill. Stopped watching after the scene with the ash in the air from the hospital.
>>
>>76563024
It's not an examination of "what if the real Nazis won?", it's an examination of "what if the Nazis were really as they were presented in propaganda, and they won?"

For instance, even if you completely believe the mainstream historical description of the Holocaust, the extermination aspect was a conspiracy of relatively few Nazis, kept secret from the general population of Germany, who understood the concentration camps in a similar way to how the US population understands the Japanese internment camps in the USA during WW2: a means of temporarily corralling potential enemy agents during a war. The vast majority of Germans were shocked and horrified by the accusation that the Third Reich ran death camps, and nobody outside the conspiracy knew until the last days of the war.

The propaganda version, which still gets passed around, is that OF COURSE all the Nazis knew about the Holocaust, and so did everyone else! In fact, that's why we were fighting them! Hitler made speeches about rounding the Jews up in camps and gassing them, and everyone cheered! This rarely gets outright stated, but it's implied constantly, and generations have grown up with this impression of how it happened.

The Nazis in this show are mustache-twirling villains who make allusions to Zyklon B, as if all the lurid details of the Holocaust would be common knowledge in the general population if the Nazis won. Like they'd just make all the same Holocaust documentaries and show them to everyone, and the German people would still be proud flag-waving Nazis.
>>
>>76568099
Great post thanks anon also checked
>>
>>76568099
10/10
>>
>>76568099

The propaganda version we all grew up with also glosses over the atrocities committed against German civilians by the Soviets (in fact pictures of some of the mass graves presented as holocaust photos are actually of German civilians)

And then there's also the millions of German citizens killed by indiscriminant carpet bombing which was carried out in the middle of the night and lay waste to entire cities.

And of course this bombing campaign was very early in the war.

There's also the fact that the "official" story of the Gleiwitz incident sounds like a bat shit crazy conspiracy theory that would give 9/11 truthers a boner. And that the details were extracted via torture. So truth be told the first shot was probably fired by the Polish (because if it was really a false flag to justify war, why did it take 5 days to respond to it?)
>>
File: 1401480319123.jpg (94 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1401480319123.jpg
94 KB, 700x700
>>76565293
Saw one of these a couple months ago, kikes were literally buttholocausted over this
>>
>>76563024
It's loaded with propaganda, it's jew netflix so what do you expect
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.