[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking prawns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3215x2149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3215x2149
Dear /pol/ as the Eu referendum approaches, as you can see from my flag this really affects me, if we vote in and the European hate speech legislation comes into play it's literally as if the Jews have swapped world war 2 round and anyone who speaks against them goes into special camps, so until this date, I intend to flood rage Facebook, destroying all psychological concepts of invented gods stolen from mans technology, mathematics and logic, that just got turned into idols like Einstein he was good at science if it was 200bc he would be a god, after he died who you would pray to to learn about space, I also intend to rip down the lgbt community and feminism and expose them for the inequality they are, using biology.
When we was first man before we built anything, we have larger hands and features this is a scare tactic to aggressors, women have maternal violence, when you get a gay man he lacks testosterone but has high oestrogen, this makes him not violent as not mother maturnal or alpha male, so instead intellect is increased, that's science gay men score higher, there's your reason, I have studied the psychology and movement of religious groups and modern society in order to blow normies minds into the full retard they are.
>>
The mother, is once again. Fucked off.
>>
I'll make this basic for you
Billions of religious books - paper
Templars invented cheques - paper money
And we now have paper money
What kind of intelligent species cuts down the only plant that produces its fuel - oxygen, and then fights over the bi-product, fucking retards that's who.
>>
Ancient man - stone masons, painted and chipped into stone, they lived longer because they wasn't fucking up the oxygen content (it's in bible they lived longer) who ever made the first paper writing is a cunt, and pretty sure history shows one people's has the oldest paper scrolls.
>>
It's not Jesus /pol/
Easter egg - Christmas gift,
Stone henge, Spring solstice - winter solstice
This stone formation would not repeat if located anywhere else on earth or be accurate, so couldn't of been that thick could they?
Every story has been adapted to stop you noticing mans full intellect.
>>
Technically without obeservation or self awareness the universe would not exist
Can I get a witness?
>>
If we came from the Big Bang, and are aware... What makes you think it wasn't?
We are the child of this universe.
>>
Religion makes you look up to God, I say look in.
>>
Higgs boson, they're in your brain doofus.
The God particle is everywhere, that includes in you. You have the power that holds the universe together inside of you.
>>
That's why when your brain does a mental, you hallucinate and hear things or think you are the wrong sex, your changing your universe
>>
CERN, find glue, manipulate.
Game over.
>>
Not noticed the surge in degenerates since they switched it on?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.