[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stanford Rape "Victim"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: fems.jpg (46 KB, 599x596) Image search: [Google]
fems.jpg
46 KB, 599x596
let's have a name so we can treat her with as much class and dignity and they have treated Brock Turner.
"American liberals have long looked upon these efforts as antithetical to the judiciary’s responsibility to remain above politics and faithfulness to the law. Is that belief suspended when the judge issued a sexist ruling rather than a progressive one? Even worse, Persky has received anonymous threats from social justice advocates outraged by his ruling. These hecklers may believe their cause to be noble, but they are taking a page straight from Donald Trump’s playbook—not a good look for activists hoping to combat everything Trump stands for."
>>
>>76559286

Lol roller derby

Why do they love that?
10/10
>>
>>76559551
Because it gives fat chicks a chance to wear fishnets and not be ridiculed.
>>
>>76559286
Read the victim's letter here:

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21011499,00.html

If you finish reading it and still have no empathy for her and still believe that she's lying, then I guess there really is nothing that can be done about you, and you are a part of the problem.
>>
>>76560075
Fuck off white knight faggot
>>
>>76560075
I read that pack of one-sided horseshit that conveniently left out the part where she was dancing and rubbing all over this dude's cock.
Fuck her, she deserved it and we should have HER name too.
>>
>>76560163
but he's right
>>
>>76560210
Only in the eyes of dykes and fedora fags
>>
>Girl on facebook posts comparison between a black boy getting 6 years for a FAKE rape allegation to the Stanford rapist who only got 6 months.
>I ask her where she was when the black boy got 6 years for a FAKE claim

that ended the thread right there. dumbasses think they can be selective about rape - only caring about it when a white boy rapes.
>>
>>76560186
If an ugly fat trollish man or woman rubbed up all over you on a night where you blackout drunk, and then later on raped you while you were defenseless, you wouldn't be saying these things.
>>
>>76560186
There's also the part where she wasn't the only woman he had gone after that night, (including her sister) he was planning on raping someone that night it didn't matter who, she was just the easiest, drunkest target.
>>
>>76560502
I'd love to fill your fat fuck hole with pine needles and tamp them down with my dick....or even a can or a broomstick. Whatever's handy will do!
>>
Hahahaha i hate a feminist bitch and she loves roller derby
>>
>>76560741
he was trying to get laid...he's 19 and at a college party. Where the fuck are you from fatso?
>>
File: 4L_xoEMSuTh.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4L_xoEMSuTh.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>76560502
Fuck off. Rape is fucking joke and women have made it a joke with their manspreading and stare rape bullshit and their bullshit that only a man is responsible if both parties are drunk. We need to just legalize rape so that all these false rape accusations stop being used as a weapon.
>>
BOTH PARTIES WERE DRUNK>
why is the man only punished?
>>
>>76559286

This shit pisses me off to no end.

After this event what kind of lives do they lead?

The guy is getting 6 months in jail, which he's gonna be in PC or basically solitary because of the 'rape' charge he would get his ass beat non stop. Hes gonna be on formal probation for idk how many years(if you wanna talk about rape) Hes gonna be registered as a sex offender for the rest of his life and thats never gonna change. HES GONNA BE A CONVICTED FELON with multiple felonies, good bye job market.

Any possibility at a normal life in the USA is pretty much gone for this kid who actually had potential to succeed.

The cunt will have a relatively normal life other than the fact that her puss was fingered by a kid for a few minutes while she was passed out.
>>
>>76560075
/thread

Everyone else in this thread is proving his point.
>>
>>76561194
No shit.
Equality though!
>>
>>76561266
his?
I am a woman!
>>
>>76561368
pronoun rape! im recommending maximum sentence of 10 years
>>
>>76560502
I'm a man fucktard, I can't be raped by a woman. I can only be sexually assaulted
>>
>>76560908
Fuck off roosh , you degenerate.
>>
>>76561194

Retard, maybe he should have had some respect for an unconscious girl? Assuming of course she was raped out of nowhere... but some say that they were both drunk fooling around before. Seems suspicious but I think she's totally in the right here, for once.
>>
>>76561553
I said man or woman, learn how to read idiot
>>
I understand that /pol/ is /edgyvirgins/ usually, but fucking hell the guy was caught fucking an unconscious woman
>>
>>76564142
>fucking
I thought it was just fingering? Was the PIV
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.