[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
o all you conservatives out there: how the fuck do you live with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: conservative.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
conservative.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
o all you conservatives out there: how the fuck do you live with yourself?

My friend told me today, that every conservative is eventually visited by an exact clone of themselves. The clone then permanently shares the original's home with them, and any attempt to drive it out will result in physical pain. So how do you conservatives live with yourself? Do you just get used to seeing your clone, and it no longer shocks you? Are you annoyed by having to live with yourself, because you've never noticed before what your personality is like, and how bearable you are? If you have sex with yourself, do both of you get pregnant?
>>
>>76559213
What retardation have you invented today.
>>
File: hurrr.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
hurrr.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>76559213
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>76559213
saved
>>
>>76559213
is this a joke? i don't get it
>>
It's the same on both sides, it's the same with relationshit which is why you see fat girls with skinny manlets
>>
File: assburger question.jpg (50 KB, 671x712) Image search: [Google]
assburger question.jpg
50 KB, 671x712
>>76559213
>live with yourself?
Its not funny. Get back on the antipsychotic pills nigger.
>>
is he implying that liberals "mirror" you to try to bait you?

Ive had some people "pretend to be racist" and say the most horrible things they could think of to me in order to see if i "pedal back"

I just agreed, took it further, and had them abandon
>>
>>76559213
If my clone ever shows up,we're going to spitroast my girlfriend.
>>
>>76559213
American education system.
>>
wat
>>
File: ants.jpg (8 KB, 207x204) Image search: [Google]
ants.jpg
8 KB, 207x204
>>76559213
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.