[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me how Merkel has so much power and gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1463345365910.png (1 MB, 711x888) Image search: [Google]
1463345365910.png
1 MB, 711x888
Can someone explain to me how Merkel has so much power and gets blamed for everything? I dont really know much about german politics but seems like "no one" can stop her
>>
Can someone explain to me how Hitler had so much power and gets blamed for everything? I dont really know much about german politics but seems like "no one" could stop him
>>
>>76557886
Germany has two problems. They cant make inflation go up and they are facing demographics collapse due to no children.

Their solution to both these problems is to import 20 something male slaves from the middle east. This will create demand for goods and services which they hope will drive inflation and also very cheaply creates a slave caste of workers with far fewer rights and cost associated with them with natural born citizens.

As you can see everyone wins. Except German citizens. Democracy is dying.
>>
>>76557886
newsflash: another libtard white chick ruins herself with degenerate tattoos
>>
>>76558446
You can see the same thing in the US. Mexicans will force their way into the US where they have far fewer rights, cannot complain about being abused by their employers and cannot access welfare or vote in the same way as citizens. This is absolutely wonderful for the rich.

The downside is that a violent civil rights movement is inevitable. Its what has happened in every other country that has abused large numbers of the residents in its nation in this way.
>>
lol thread dead. No actual politics allowed on /pol/
>>
>>76557886
>i'm going to google image this picture before I call this guy out on a photoshop. doesn't look like one but there's no way it's real

>it's real

i'm at a loss for words. I look forward to her vlog on how 'corporations' won't hire her because she's a woman
>>
>>76559527
ha I assumed it was a b8 post anyways, those and shill posts are about all that's here anymore
>>
>>76558446
Wow an Irishman who semi-knows what he is talking about. Impressive.
>>
>>76558446
>>76558704
>>76559527
well, you pretty much sumed it up.
>>
>>76560370
I mostly see very very low quality blogs advertising click bait here. I think that is how gook moot has decided to try and generate income here.

Its sad but the website is dying.
>>
>>76560551
i'll just be happy when the elections are over and the shills die down a bit
>>
File: 1465133189716.jpg (100 KB, 828x815) Image search: [Google]
1465133189716.jpg
100 KB, 828x815
>>76557886

On the bright side the old jew will be dead before she's saved enough money to get that monstrosity removed
>>
>>76558446
This.
But /pol/ seems to forget that the mexicans / muslims / negros are not our enemies. Fighting them is fighting symptomes (which might be necessary to some extend, but will not solve the problem).
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 599x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 599x390
>>76559527
>/pol/ is for political discussion
fuck off potato nigger
>>
serious bernie questions here, tried to start a talk about it in another bernie thread and nobody was interested

>1 will he run independent?

As far as I know he still hasn't conceded and they've been wanting him to concede for a long time now

>2 if he does run indy, will they kill the poor old bastard?
I mean it will basically hand trump the election...
>>
>>76561043
You having children is the most expensive solution to Germany's problems and since you are already the most taxed class of Germans, that leaves the rich to foot the bill.

They can and will refuse to pay for German children to be their workers.

Everyone is a nigger to the rich. Money is what matters. Not nationality or race.
>>
>>76561091
Make me a taco, slave.
>>
>>76557886
that's because german politics is an homogeneous cuckpit. if you dont fall in line you lose everything. not that hard to understand.
>>
>>76560551
No, it really isn't. When people say "x is dying/dead", what they are really doing is exteriorizing their own malaise. I've seen it many times and even did it myself when younger.
>>
>>76561043
>But /pol/ seems to forget that the mexicans / muslims / negros are not our enemies. Fighting them is fighting symptomes

Sometimes you need to stop the bleeding first before you can locate the vein that needs stitching.
>>
File: 1120793841728.jpg (46 KB, 335x352) Image search: [Google]
1120793841728.jpg
46 KB, 335x352
>>76557886
A lot of /pol/acks were on her side until the refugee crisis hit home a year back.

i remember years ago during 'one" of the spy scandals *muh nsa* a lot of Germans called out saying "stop spying on mutti" actually sticking up for Merkel.
if the avarage Polack has made a 180 degree swing I wonder what will happen when it hits back home with most of the population / normies

>tfw you've been so long on /pol/ you actually see the giant shift in internet opinion/culture towards the far right
These last few years while it was steady leftism for a decade or so since the dawn of the internet well let me just say these last few years things have been habbening to such extreme levels we couldn't have even imagined before that
>>
>>76561247
>le class struggle
You lost me buddy, sorry. Arabs, niggers, etc. don't believe in ethnic egalitarianism. Sorry.
>>
>>76557886
She is supported by the tyrants at EU headquarters and by about 50% of the plebs she rules over.
>>
>>76558446
> "we need people to buy shit"
> "hmmm... I got it! Let's import poor people who can't afford anything"
> "Brilliant. And just think of how much those unemployable idiots will contribute to pension funds"
> "we've surely avoided trouble for another decade."
>>
>>76561676
I know I lost you. I am talking about both a class and race struggle. The US is not a white nation so this does not apply to you. Your children are already majority non white.

Your nation dying and burning will the light of the future.
>>
>>76561780
>Oh oh the old rich people have all their money tied up in pensions and property and dont really need anything.
>How can we take their money?
>I know, we will tax them and give the money to brown people.
>These brown people will need to rent/buy property and it will prop up the scheme for a while longer.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
>>
>>76557886
Europe actually has a culture of being cucks to politicians, not actually giving power to the citizens; even after democratization in the 20th century.

See the Nordic cultural term "Law of Jante"; and also the fact that the EU council that actually makes the laws in not elected. Germany also has the stigma of MUH 6 GORILLIAN, so all attempts at nationalism there get brutally cucked.

Switzerland however, is based because they have direct democracy. They are the most capitalist, can own guns, and they have a nationalist party that keeps-out mudslimes.
>>
>>76561887
And your nation is 13% muslim. Welcome to hell, friend.
>>
>>76562818
>>76562818
>Ireland is 13% muslim.
While we are making things up im gonna make up that your nation is 20% black.

Oh wait that is actually true. Ha
>>
>>76562107
>democracy
>based

A thousand year nation can be brought to the knees by only a generation of brainwashing.
>>
>>76557886
Merchant + shekels
Really makes you think
>>
>>76558446
Germany does NOT want inflation to go up. They actively oppose Draghi and his efforts to increase inflation because that would essentially erode German pensions and relieve Italy/Spain/Greece which is effectively money transfer but without a common tax policy in place.
>>
>>76564030
we arnt talking about large inflation. I mean the official German goal of 2% inflation. Without that they are facing deflation which will destroy their countries.
>>
>>76564249
Deflation makes Germany import cheap energy. Inflation makes Germany export cheap quality products. Germany always wins because they have a robust diversified economy.
Now, the 2% is ECB's target but the official goal is "just under 2%" which is not quantifiable. Frankfurt was and is against Draghi's QE, but they tolerate it. Just google Germany opposes Draghi or something
>>
>>76564949
>Germany wants deflation
Greece.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.