[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO'd by Occupy Democrats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: really_makes_you_think.png (132 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
really_makes_you_think.png
132 KB, 473x473
Thoughts on this, /pol/?
>>
File: 1464877842319.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464877842319.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>>76555732
They gave us this image, that I'll be using this January.
>>
>>76556178

A
>>
Mayme fank...
>>
>>76556178
And this country was founded on treason. So what?
>>
>>76555732
>racism

ok cool.
just condense the whole effort of a white man to win president as racism.

>calls women fat and ugly
naww diddums, truth of reality hurts doesnt it
>>
>>76556178
Seems to me that opposing a traitor and hoping he fails is the right thing to do.
>>
>>76556241
>>76556609
Dummies, they'll be shitposting about President Trump.
>>
Holy shit they used a third color these muthafuckers be serious yall
>>
What's with liberals using the word
>folks
>>
>>76555732
> professor of constitutional law.
Top kek.
>>
>>76555732
why are they trying so hard to start a race war? :^(

i'm scared
>>
>>76556744

i know you were kidding. but i've always wanted to start a 'A FUCKING LEAF' and thought it was my best opportunity to do so. sorry
>>
>>76555732
>Judging people based on their merits and actions is razizzms!!

Yeah, seems to be as retarded as usual.
>>
>>76555732
>xenophobic
It's xenophobic to not want fuckloads of immigrants flooding your country?
>misogynistic
It's misogynistic to not put women on a pedestal?
>>
>>76555732
>Thoughts on this, /pol/?
Liberals should be barred from ever influencing or commenting on this entire country, this government, this society or the people in this country.
>>
Occupy Democrats is a whole new tier of shit.
>>
>>76555732
http://www.biography.com/people/barack-obama-12782369#education
>he doesnt have any background in economics or military strategy (serving isnt the same)
but yea political science and a law degree means your knowledgeable about everything allegedly . why isnt my doctor also a tech guy at a it company? only so much time in a day. he knows nothing of the economy

though you can also go for the tin foil route and say he never attended harvard. i cant find a pic of the graduating class or him in the stupid robe at harvard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.