[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: system_failure.png (115 KB, 806x604) Image search: [Google]
system_failure.png
115 KB, 806x604
Daily reminder that this outcome is entirely possible.
>>
Coin toss......
>>
Then it goes to the House of Representatives.
>>
In this event black votes will count for 3/5
>>
>>76555140
WI is going red.
Screencap this.
>>
>>76555194
>Trump calls tails
>coin lands tails-up
>Trump is president
>picks up the coin and turns it to reveal that both sides say tails
>"With crooked Hillary, you gotta go elsewhere to get head."
>Bernie and Jeb storm the building in a crazed murder-suicide pact
>Hillary is shot dead
>bullets richochet from Trump's ballistic grade fake tan and kill the gunmen
>"You're both fired."
Kek make it so.
>>
>>76555140
Then it goes to the house of reps, and Hillary is the next POTUS. Trumps only chance is to actually win, not tie.
>>
>>76555771
Hahaha
>>
>>76555826
Trump would win in that case.

He needs to win Wisconsin because I think Trump will lose some of the 3 and 4 delegate states
>>
>>76555771
Kek... fuck yes
>>
>>76555140
There's no way in hell New Hampshire doesn't go blue, and Ohio too for that matter. Everything else is believable
>>
>>76556274
Why would the House of Reps pick Trump? Its establishment central.
>>
Can someone explain why New Mexico and Colorado go blue?

is it all the Mexicans and Cuckfornia refugees?
>>
>>76556490
It's GOP ran and they wouldn't pick Hillary. I'm sure they'll warm up to Trump over the summer. He's about to get a lot more presidential
>>
>>76556612
Literally yes
>>
File: 270.png (132 KB, 1054x868) Image search: [Google]
270.png
132 KB, 1054x868
best case scenario?
>>
>>76556612
NM has a Republican, Hispanic governor and she may be selected as VP. If so, that state could turn red!
>>
>>76556884
California falling into the ocean is the best case scenario
>>
File: 1465315293770.png (173 KB, 450x276) Image search: [Google]
1465315293770.png
173 KB, 450x276
>>76556884
MN or Washington would never go red.
>>
>>76557031
This, all Trump needs to do is pick someone from a blue state for the win.
>>
>>76555140

This would involve Trump taking all of the following toss-up states:
FL
IA
NH
NC
OH
(I also have CO as a tossup right now, although Obama won it twice and its sizable Hispanic population might clinch it for Clinton.)
The rest of the red states seem reasonable (although I think Clinton has an excellent chance of taking NE-2, as Obama did in 2008).
Overall the scenario (or any involving an outright win by Trump), while possible, is extremely unlikely.
>>
>>76556884
You're asking over half of NYC to vote Republican.

Not very likely
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.