[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHE'S DONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1465416399928s.jpg (3 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1465416399928s.jpg
3 KB, 125x83
SOMEBODY GET THIS TO TRUMP NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaWlBrpwJpU

Clinton had the same view on immigration in 2006 as Trump does in 2016.
>>
>>76554520
>physical barriers

Like a wall?
>>
>>76554520
have a bump OP.
>>
everybody who hasn't been brainwashed by liberal media already knows about this
you're late as fuck, man.
>>
>>76554520
oh wow I am hill missile now
>>
BUILD WALL
>>
>>76554520
>125x83
>>
>>76554520
i have a question, is there absolutely any reason to vote for Shillary other than the fact that she has a vagina? I mean I can understand the people who will vote Bernie due to "free stuff n sheit" but why would anyone vote for a criminal like Shillary?
>>
>>76554520
A little too late mang she already won her parties nominee all she has to do now is not be Trump to win the Hispanic vote.
>>
>>76555618
nope. she has a vagina. thats it.
source: a thread i made asking the exact same question earlier today
>>
>>76555594
suits me
>>
>>76556059
you know that society has fallen when people vote for a leader due to sex and not due to plans or potential. fuck this gay earth
>>
>>76555618
if said person has a job/connections that are tied to her
>>
What a fucking hypocrite
>>
>>76555618
She has a vagina. She wants Mexico to take over the United States to end "white privilege."

That's literally it. The Dems entire election is based on cunts and non-Americans that still get to vote in the most influential state of faggots "for reasons."
>>
>>76555594
>current year
>not having a 320x200 display
>>
File: 1464818442676.jpg (44 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
1464818442676.jpg
44 KB, 400x368
>>76554520
Good one, OP, we're gonna start holding women accountable for their words and actions.
>>
This. Let's get this out there and make sure Hilary actually has to follow through with hispandering, instead of just getting elected and immediately securing the border as she's been planning for years, all so that a real estate magnate who unironically wants to gimp nato can be president.
>>
>>76555796
Don't worry those Illegals won't be able to :)
>>
>>76556615
Actually, I don't think she wants that at all.

All Hillary Clinton wants is whatever will get her the most money and power. That's all.

She has no real beliefs or principles at all imo.
>>
BUMP

TWEET IT, TRUMP
>TWEET IT, TRUMP
TWEET IT, TRUMP
>TWEET IT, TRUMP
>>
>people can never change their minds about things over the course of a decade

Cmon faggots....
>>
wtf I love trump now
>>
>>76555618
Well the reason most women vote for here is because she is a woman. I can't remember who but it was some liberterian dude who asked questions from her diehard fans and basically every answer had something to do with
>empoverment
>first woman president
>has foreign experience
>already knows what to do

The last 2 ones kinda shocked me desu but yeah, primary reason is inverted benis:DDD
>>
>>76554837
Like a wall. Exactly.

I want every ignorant Hispanic who is voting for Hillary to watch this.

>inb4 Jew shills in the thread: "this is old news, who cares" blah blah blah
>>
This video just got a little over 100 views in one day.... it should be all over social media wtf.
>>
Would it not create a huge shitstorm if trump tweeted this
>>
>>76558114

I fucking hope so... There is so much shit out there, clinton can be easily dismantled dammit.
>>
File: bored-bernie-minions.jpg (63 KB, 200x400) Image search: [Google]
bored-bernie-minions.jpg
63 KB, 200x400
>>76557493
This?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8WIia47WE
>>
>>76557369
>Liberals are attacking Trump for comments he made in the 80s
>Jews ignore comments Clinton made just ten years ago

Seems reasonable.
>>
But guys what if she, like, just changed her mind? You're just misogynists.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.