[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when you die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 960x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 960x866
What happens when you die?
>>
File: 305176 - Raine_Dog webcomic.jpg (56 KB, 584x454) Image search: [Google]
305176 - Raine_Dog webcomic.jpg
56 KB, 584x454
>>
>>76553130
Typically decompose.
>>
dunno lol
>>
File: ScannerDarklyPicture2.jpg (57 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
ScannerDarklyPicture2.jpg
57 KB, 720x405
Your stale memes will be read out to you for all eternity.
>>
I don't know. I haven't died yet.
>>
The Bible compares death to sleep dozens of times. A state of non awareness. However, on Judgement Day, everyone is resurrected in a new body and brought before the throne of God. This is why the Bible warns against spirits and mediums. Spirits will pose as deceased people but the fact is that all deceased souls are with God, awaiting judgement.
>>
File: 1465259044503.png (617 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1465259044503.png
617 KB, 1242x2208
>>76553130
We permanently lose consciousness and decompose. At least this is where the evidence leads us to conclude at the moment.
>>
>>76553594

Dude no, we live forever in a magical sky kingdom. Some guys who know better figured this out thousands of years ago.
>>
You don't exist without the story in your head. You are indistinguishable from a story of randomness without the story of you to begin with. You are an illusion, like centrifugal force: you don't exist unless you are spinning.
>>
>>76553130
you either go to heaven or go to hell. any other questions?
>>
>>76553130

what happens when you live?
>>
>>76554769

You've never heard of 4chan
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.